Cat Café EU & US domestic

Well guys…. No one has heard from @Liska since last week Thursday and she hasn’t been on Meso since.

Let’s hope nothing serious has happened.

Man I thought he was pissed @me because I had a delay in payment. But now I see that the website is down. Wrote him 3 days ago. No response. Hope he’s doing well

You cannot enter any data into the website and I don't store your information or keep your mails post delivery. For OPSEC I use dedicated machines with Tails and trash & replace them entirely regularly, and get consultation from people specialized in cybersec/opsec. Since offline is potentially a greater risk than online, I've pretty much cut myself off from society entirely

@-C19H28O2-
is this a joke? Ive never ordered here so it's not about me.
If it was about my freedom, I would clean up the house asap. Any source could promise me anything, im not buying it - at the end it is my freedom that's on the edge.

@-C19H28O2-
is this a joke? Ive never ordered here so it's not about me.
If it was about my freedom, I would clean up the house asap. Any source could promise me anything, im not buying it - at the end it is my freedom that's on the edge.
You my friend are being very paranoid. You can do what you want but no need to start a panic party. The feds don’t work down and certainly don’t give a fuck about guys ordering gear for personal use. They’re not coming for you bro, unless you were selling liska his raws. Which I highly doubt is the case. Take a chill pill man

You my friend are being very paranoid. You can do what you want but no need to start a panic party. The feds don’t work down and certainly don’t give a fuck about guys ordering gear for personal use. They’re not coming for you bro, unless you were selling liska his raws. Which I highly doubt is the case. Take a chill pill man
These things are handled differently here in Europe.

Serious question-

Does anyone have any outstanding orders with Liska? I.e- paid for but not recieved, no communication, etc.

Liska always made things right with her customers. If there’s anyone left “hanging” then red flags. If everything is sorted with all customers - could be she really closed down without word.

CCUSA did close on the 8th but also mentioned brewing more stock. Which… makes it seem like this was not planned. At the very least not coordinated between the two.