Cat Café EU & US domestic

No, shop is closed so that I can work on stock and new items. As well as take time for family and holidays.

Thanks,

CCUSA
New items you say? :oops:

Not to derail the thread but thought I would pop back in here to update this as to not give off the wrong impression.

I bailed out on 3g Test after a few weeks. Cut the testosterone dose in half, just not there yet lol.
How'd you feel on 3g lol?

New items you say? :oops:

How'd you feel on 3g lol?
I had been on 2g Sust with a few other compounds for about 9/10 weeks prior and enjoyed it, progressing weekly minus a 2–3 week illness set back, good sleep, frequent hunger, thick, good recovery but BP a bit higher than I wanted. I made the move to 3g Sust (while lowering my EQ dose a bit) and something about this kicked my sleep apnea into overdrive, felt lethargic and lost my appetite. I hit week 3 and knew I was forcing gas into a full tank and spilling it all over the place pointlessly.

It was clear to me I do not hold the mass to put the dose I was trying to use to work, so I cut the test in half and adding a low dose of Tren these last 4-6 weeks and pushing calories higher to finish out this long blast (started in April with a Sept "cruise").

I did snag some CCUSA Sustanon, going to sub that in tomorrow :D

Last edited:
I had been on 2g Sust with a few other compounds for about 9/10 weeks prior and enjoyed it, progressing weekly minus a 2–3 week illness set back, good sleep, frequent hunger, thick, good recovery but BP a bit higher than I wanted. I made the move to 3g Sust (while lowering my EQ dose a bit) and something about this kicked my sleep apnea into overdrive, felt lethargic and lost my appetite. I hit week 3 and knew I was forcing gas into a full tank and spilling it all over the place pointlessly.

It was clear to me I do not hold the mass to put the dose I was trying to use to work, so I cut the test in half and adding a low dose of Tren these last 4-6 weeks and pushing calories higher to finish out this long blast (started in April with a Sept "cruise").

“Hey guys this cycle was too toxic for me so I just added some tren”

This is insane to me, not gonna lie. I don't mean that as a knock against you, it just doesn't sound comprehensible to me. Hell, I've been floating around the idea of running a 1g Test only cycle for the past year, "for science", but can't ever get myself to pull the trigger :p

This is insane to me, not gonna lie. I don't mean that as a knock against you, it just doesn't sound comprehensible to me. Hell, I've been floating around the idea of running a 1g Test only cycle for the past year, "for science", but can't ever get myself to pull the trigger :p

I pulled the trigger on some really high blasts. In my experience, it's not worth it unless you can eat, train, sleep, etc., optimally.

Increasing the dose might mask some of those effects, but more side effects.

1G test is not really high, you’ll be fine haha.
As @AlexDavis43 mentions, really high blast ain’t all that great unless everything is perfect. 2g+ per week

Every time I blast a lot, i don’t feel great and gains aren’t even that awesome. Too many hormones in play and hard to control (at least for me). I just come out as a Michelin man and hate myself.

I much rather stick to 300/400 test and add in same amount of primo. Look and feel way better. Way easier to control all variables too

First time using CC. TA and packaging were excellent. Communication was good and he helped me out on the TA side of things as well. Gotta wait for my blast to run it though.
Sheeesh my brother, can't belive this is the first time for you with Liska, where have you been all this time?

Sheeesh my brother, can't belive this is the first time for you with Liska, where have you been all this time?
I do a lot more cruising than blasting these days brother lol. My usual domestic source was out until after the new year so I made the jump. Is it me or is his mct oils a lot thinner? (Which I love btw).

No offense taken, and as some of the others have mentioned, I noticed the further up I went the less it was worth it and the harder it was to keep pushing protein/calories, sleeping, training with intensity, rest/recovery, etc. Hell, my tendons are pretty pissy with me right now.

I would argue the duration I blasted this go around was more detrimental than the dosages I built up to, but the gains kept coming. I will point out again though, I clearly found the upper limit to which I can actually make use of with my current muscle mass. If I was holding another 25+ lbs. of muscle, perhaps I would have accepted the 3g test better, as is I was lucky to get away with the 2g Sust for the 10 weeks that I did I think.

That said, I will come down to a cruise soon for several weeks and start over from low doses and build up again at an even slower rate, placing more importance on quality HGH doing its thing over time.

Very stoked to have found such a quality domestic source. I was scrambling a bit when I got back to this in April this year. When I saw the 500mg/ml EQ and the cat business model (I have 5, I dont own them, they own me), knew I found my spot.

Last edited:
New T400 and 50mg/mL winstrol injectable in oil finished tonight. More new items to come. Please stay tuned. We will also update the site with upcoming items.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Hi! I would like to request your e-mail for more information