Cat Café EU & US domestic

The fatty acids in MCT oil are fully saturated, that's why the oil is not vulnerable to becoming rancid. The fatty acids have as many hydrogen atoms bonded to the carbon atoms as is possible. You can leave the mostly saturated coconut oil outside in the sun for years without it going rancid. Try it with an unsaturated oil and it goes rancid in hours/days.

Agree with the gist except that time frame.

Takes unsaturated oils much longer than "hours/days" to become rancid.

Could be months/years depending on the oil (fatty acid composition, but also polyphenols, antioxidants, etc.) and storage conditions.

@bigcheeze @Pinnacle Elements

Do you have any scientific proof that oil goes rancid after its already been brewed? People have been parroting this for a decade or longer but I've yet to find any proof ot evidence of that occurring. I personally have non brewed mct oil that expired in 2018 that's been at room temperature since then and its not rancid.

As far as heavy metals, You'll probably have a higher chance of finding that in your water coming from your faucet
The only thing parroted is this pos post. Do you have any scientific proof that oil goes rancid. Just stop it. Smh

Agree with the gist except that time frame.

Takes unsaturated oils much longer than "hours/days" to become rancid.

Could be months/years depending on the oil (fatty acid composition, but also polyphenols, antioxidants, etc.) and storage conditions.

@bigcheeze @Pinnacle Elements

I was talking about a specific example of leaving it outside in the sun subjected to heat and oxygen. Try it for yourself, pour some sunflower-, soybean-, canola- oil over a glass bottle so that it dribbles down, place it outside in summer and the oil that ran down the bottle will harden and go rancid in a matter of hours/days.
Sure, you can store unsaturated oils in a cool and dark environment in a closed container for much longer but that wasn't my point. My point was that despite being in harsh conditions, saturated oils like coconut oil will not oxidize/go rancid, unlike unsaturated oils.

I was talking about a specific example of leaving it outside in the sun subjected to heat and oxygen. Try it for yourself, pour some sunflower-, soybean-, canola- oil over a glass bottle so that it dribbles down, place it outside in summer and the oil that ran down the bottle will harden and go rancid in a matter of hours/days.
Sure, you can store unsaturated oils in a cool and dark environment in a closed container for much longer but that wasn't my point. My point was that despite being in harsh conditions, saturated oils like coconut oil will not oxidize/go rancid, unlike unsaturated oils.
If the opposition would like to to continue this argument, do it elsewhere or present evidence specific to @shine's point. Derailing a thread can be educational if it inspires posters to do some research during and use it to further the discussion but that's not happening so far.

9E290CB7-F60E-4A41-8A0C-05B576337779.jpeg
I asked the manufacturer eilfelfango if there were other excipients and additives in the product, he replied that it is only testo with peanut oil, as reported on the package. For those who have doubts, I look forward to trying it, including the Galen. for long-term health, do not assimilate solvents, especially for high dosages, I think it is an advantage that should not be overlooked
@Liska

@Manzoitaly Feel free to make a separate thread presenting your evidence or research regarding the harmful effects of injecting fractions of a ml of BA & BB on a weekly basis but I'd like for this thread to stay on track for at least a few days.

Can anyone provide feedback on CCUSA Sustanon and if it has a bite or not?

At this point I get majority of my goodies from CCUSA, except Sustanon. I would love to make the jump but it took me forever to find my current PIP free Sustanon, nervous to branch out on that one item.
No bite whatsoever so far. Blasted today. I have terrible issues with UG lab sust most of the time, even some of the most tenured/reliable sources. I try to buy Aspen when I can. Even some Indian pharma like sustaplex has been good to me. But no bite with this cat’s gear. Try to heat it under scolding water for a couple min too. Esp if you use a 27 slin pin. It’s goes in like water. Pip is weird, I get it, everyone can be different. But I’ve had US compounding pharmacy cyp that gave me Rough pip.

1702156503198.png
@redkiwi As a black cat I'm not privileged enough to leave the UGhetto. The degradation testers have become the degraded, this time my fortune faded.

Hey Liska,

The HCG is 9200iu per vial. How many vials does one kit come with though? I’m a little confused. Kinda new to this.
That's correct - where are you finding any mention of HCG kits on the website? You made me look and I can't find it anywhere.