Cat Café EU & US domestic

If stored in a cool dark place, quite some time. Usually 2-4 years.. although I would likely stock up on cyp over a blend of esters. I have seen sust change colour dramatically over 1 year of time.

This of course is my opinion.

Thanks,

CCUSA
While it’s probably fine to store longer I think the pharmaceutical/medical guidance due to oil is 2 years.

Hazy memory that it's the decanoate eventually causing issues with Sustanon.

Interesting, I’ve yet to store that long of term but I’ve never noticed discoloration with my Test D blend. Do you think it degrades?

If stored in a cool dark place, quite some time. Usually 2-4 years.. although I would likely stock up on cyp over a blend of esters. I have seen sust change colour dramatically over 1 year of time.

This of course is my opinion.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Speaking of Sustanon.

Can anyone provide feedback on CCUSA Sustanon and if it has a bite or not?

At this point I get majority of my goodies from CCUSA, except Sustanon. I would love to make the jump but it took me forever to find my current PIP free Sustanon, nervous to branch out on that one item.

Speaking of Sustanon.

At this point I get majority of my goodies from CCUSA, except Sustanon. I would love to make the jump but it took me forever to find my current PIP free Sustanon, nervous to branch out on that one item.
No pip to report from me. The only compound I’ve used of his that had a tiny bite was the 200/200mg blend of Tren and test.

nervous to branch out on that one item.
I wasn't aware of Sustanon causing anyone PIP, what differentiates this one from others you have tried based on the information provided (concentrations, excipients etc)? You can name the good brand as well as the ones that didn't work for you if you want, you never know who it may be helpful for now or years from now when someone is browsing old threads.

Differs between preparations/brands and vials/amps so cannot be generalized at all and isn't relevant to the question either when you check how exp. dates are set.

I don't think you were strong enough. We have educated guesses and feelz reports. Nothing close to high quality evidence. I'm talking about long-term stored gear.

*you have some 10-year old testosterone vials? Send one for testing. After a couple hundred people do this with different testosterone preparations, we might begin to have a clue (in the absence of actual clinical studies)

Oil degrades and goes rancid. That does not mean it is no longer sterile. Personally, my concern is for infections. You are already injecting preparations made from dubious sources (as in the raws themselves). I would be more concerned about impurities and heavy metals for IM administered compounds... Boils down to trust in your supplier, their supplier, and the lab testing done, which sadly is beyond reach for most people.

Oil degrades and goes rancid. That does not mean it is no longer sterile. Personally, my concern is for infections. You are already injecting preparations made from dubious sources (as in the raws themselves). I would be more concerned about impurities and heavy metals for IM administered compounds... Boils down to trust in your supplier, their supplier, and the lab testing done, which sadly is beyond reach for most people.
Jano will test for heavy metals if you’re concerned

Jano will test for heavy metals if you’re concerned
He has countless times and never found any and there's so many posts about this in the Meso library. However, I believe those with genuine concern will invest the time to research these topics properly by themselves.

Speaking of Sustanon.

Some old school methods included solvents that were just unneeded. I use a very standard or below average amount of solvents in my sust250. I have never personally had one complaint.

If you have been purchasing goods from me, I would just add 1 vial to the order for trial. It isn't horribly expensive.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Do you have any scientific proof that oil goes rancid after its already been brewed? People have been parroting this for a decade or longer but I've yet to find any proof ot evidence of that occurring. I personally have non brewed mct oil that expired in 2018 that's been at room temperature since then and its not rancid.

As far as heavy metals, You'll probably have a higher chance of finding that in your water coming from your faucet

Do you have any scientific proof that oil goes rancid after its already been brewed? People have been parroting this for a decade or longer but I've yet to find any proof ot evidence of that occurring. I personally have non brewed mct oil that expired in 2018 that's been at room temperature since then and its not rancid.

As far as heavy metals, You'll probably have a higher chance of finding that in your water coming from your faucet
You don’t need scientific proof to prove that food products expire and go rancid.

I wasn't aware of Sustanon causing anyone PIP, what differentiates this one from others you have tried based on the information provided (concentrations, excipients etc)? You can name the good brand as well as the ones that didn't work for you if you want, you never know who it may be helpful for now or years from now when someone is browsing old threads.

I may have just had bad luck in the past. I had quite a supply for a very long time from Juice Pal of various items stocked up on before he got popped. The one thing I regret snagging was his Sustanon, brutal pip. Before that I had only used Sustanon in TRT doses, binned 2 vials from Med Tech Solutions ages ago.

Currently using a less known source, Omega Labs, had been private in the past. A name that has been used by several over the years so a bit hard to differentiate which one I am speaking of but quality has been there and Sust has been pip free.

500MG/ML EQ has my heart though, which brought me here... and have been a happy camper. Still not sold on liquid orals, but I did pick some up to try as I want to keep an open mind and the pricing is fantastic.

Some old school methods included solvents that were just unneeded. I use a very standard or below average amount of solvents in my sust250. I have never personally had one complaint.

If you have been purchasing goods from me, I would just add 1 vial to the order for trial. It isn't horribly expensive.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Oh I am in, I make a post yesterday asking about Sust and I have both you and Liska responding within hours. Cant beat that customer service. More over, I know sources can get busy but there is something nice about being able to talk shop with who you are buying from.

1 Vial would last me 1 week right now though ;). Ill snag a few by end of day before you go on break. Appreciate you throwing us a heads up about that btw. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Thanks fellas

Oh I am in, I make a post yesterday asking about Sust and I have both you and Liska responding within hours. Cant beat that customer service. More over, I know sources can get busy but there is something nice about being able to talk shop with who you are buying from.

1 Vial would last me 1 week right now though ;). Ill snag a few by end of day before you go on break. Appreciate you throwing us a heads up about that btw. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Thanks fellas
You’re running 3grams of test per week?

Do you have any scientific proof that oil goes rancid after its already been brewed?
What does brewing have to do with it, unless you're equating that to heat (thus excluding cold brewing)? Of course there is scientific evidence and your options here are a) I haven't looked at all or b) I looked but couldn't find anything because I put solid tape over all those results on my screen.

MCT is more stable than pretty much every other carrier oil for various reasons that you already know so that's about the worst example you could give.

If you actually care about a question I would expect you to have done some research on it and present that alongside the question(s) you still have, otherwise it suggests you don't actually care so why should anyone care about spoonfeeding you.

I'm not particularly mad about your specific question but a particular group of new posters making similarly lazy posts all across Meso, dragging many threads that could've been more readable or interesting into the void.

All these questions have been answered countless times, please look up the answers given countless times so we can escape this groundhog day loop.

What does brewing have to do with it, unless you're equating that to heat (thus excluding cold brewing)? Of course there is scientific evidence and your options here are a) I haven't looked at all or b) I looked but couldn't find anything because I put solid tape over all those results on my screen.

MCT is more stable than pretty much every other carrier oil for various reasons that you already know so that's about the worst example you could give.

If you actually care about a question I would expect you to have done some research on it and present that alongside the question(s) you still have, otherwise it suggests you don't actually care so why should anyone care about spoonfeeding you.

I'm not particularly mad about your specific question but a particular group of new posters making similarly lazy posts all across Meso, dragging many threads that could've been more readable or interesting into the void.

All these questions have been answered countless times, please look up the answers given countless times so we can escape this groundhog day loop.
You are easily the most vexing person on this forum. How do you go about life so miserable? I genuinely feel bad for you. Good day

The fatty acids in MCT oil are fully saturated, that's why the oil is not vulnerable to becoming rancid. The fatty acids have as many hydrogen atoms bonded to the carbon atoms as is possible. You can leave the mostly saturated coconut oil outside in the sun for years without it going rancid. Try it with an unsaturated oil and it goes rancid in hours/days.