Cat Café EU & US domestic

It's December now, so its going to slow down. Look for me to shut down in a week to two because of how bad it gets.

Thanks,

CCUSA

PS...test/mast combo is done and vialed. Test/primo is next. Testing again soon.
Think 7-10 days is feasible?

Hey @CCUSA
I see you encourage doing blood works on your products.
I'm looking for a good source of HCG and ready to give US HCG a shot and do labs. But $350 of HCG is a lot.

So my question is how do you manage situations if my blood work shows that your product is underdosed?

To clarify, I do an HCG Quantitative test in a lab and I have results 12 hours after 1500IU of pharma Pregnyl that I use as a reference and others UGL sources.
Body weight, time after injection, dosage and so on are all the same.

So what would you do? because in that case store credit is not an option as I'm interested only in hcg.

So my question is how do you manage situations if my blood work shows that your product is underdosed?
Is there decent evidence that bloodwork can reliably and accurately reflect the dosage of HCG injected at a set interval prior to getting blood drawn/tested? This specific test was not originally designed/intended for measuring this variable, so why not use labtesting, which is what pharmaceutical companies need to subject their HCG products to as to determine that they are properly dosed, instead of trying to reverse engineer the result of labtesting via bloodwork?

Hi Liska,
HCG Qn test is used to determine exact age of fetus and detect cancer in males, It is pretty accurate as it checks beta subunit of HCG in blood.
Of course serum B-HCG levels fluctuate between different individuals depending on metabolism and body weight but for the same person it remains approximately the same.
You may check pubmed and assays related to fertilisation with HCG, they do check HCG levels after injection.
So it can be used.

And this test is widely used in eastern Europe as it shows consistent results reagarding quality of HCG.

But to make it clear, I'm not saying that if it shows 20% less then pregnyl in the same individual with the same body weight then it's underdosed. that's not right, but when results are 5 times less - it means that something is wrong with HCG.

For example in my case 12 hours after 1500IU of Pregnyl, my level is around 50 mIU/ml, but ZyHCG with the same prerequisites from US domestic vendor 1 week earlier showed 6 and 7 mIU/ml. And it is obviously underdosed.

And speaking of bioactivity, even Jano said in the HCG disclosure thread that one of the reliable ways to determine bioactivity is check testosterone response of Leydig Cells on HCG, so in order to make results more accurate we can add Total Testosterone to the blood work to compare it with pharma Pregnyl levels.

Btw Total testosterone that you here assume as accurate is the same quantitative test as HCG quantitative :)

Last edited:
The other problem is that you may have great HCG and send it for testing to Jano, but store it in warm environment that may destroy HCG, so checking the levels of HCG is eventually the only way to determine if you got the good product.

Again results of the HCG Qn are consistent.

The other problem is that you may have great HCG and send it for testing to Jano, but store it in warm environment that may destroy HCG, so checking the levels of HCG is eventually the only way to determine if you got the good product.

Again results of the HCG Qn are consistent.
Isn´t a positive pregnancy test enough??,I am using rigt now what i have left of his brevactid and it does the job, for HCG i usually use pregnancy tests, it should come up as positive with very little amount as little as 50 UIs.

Isn´t a positive pregnancy test enough??,I am using rigt now what i have left of his brevactid and it does the job, for HCG i usually use pregnancy tests, it should come up as positive with very little amount as little as 50 UIs.
pregnancy test will show positive even if there is only 500 IU instead of 5000 IU, but you're not getting what you paid for :)

But to make it clear, I'm not saying that if it shows 20% less then pregnyl in the same individual with the same body weight then it's underdosed. that's not right, but when results are 5 times less - it means that something is wrong with HCG.
When you ask a question that hinges on the term 'underdosed' but neglect to disclose initially that you don't define 'underdosed' by any pharmacopeia dosage guidelines of deviation from label claim but as somewhere >20% below Pregnyl quantitative bloodwork (I'm not sure if you have labtested Pregnyl or picked it as your reference standard based on something else) and '5 times less' in comparison to said standard, I must ask that you provide a glossary including crisp definitions - I don't mind talking your language/meeting you on your own terms if you make them more clear.

If you want to skip all that: if your bloodwork indicates the HCG is trash I would have another sample sent to Janoshik to confirm that and to gain further insight into why it's trash exactly.

Regarding indian HCG, today I watched a youtube video about untreated sewage black sludge rivers in Kolkata or a purity report of one of their HCG brands, I can't remember now.

Heads up!!

On 12/10/23 I will close for the remainder of the year. Up until this time please expect delays in transit. It's Christmas time if you didn't know and everything goes through the mail these days.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Hey @CCUSA
I see you encourage doing blood works on your products.
I'm looking for a good source of HCG and ready to give US HCG a shot and do labs. But $350 of HCG is a lot.

To clarify, I do an HCG Quantitative test in a lab and I have results 12 hours after 1500IU of pharma Pregnyl that I use as a reference and others UGL sources.
Body weight, time after injection, dosage and so on are all the same.

So what would you do? because in that case store credit is not an option as I'm interested only in hcg.
IMG_1264.jpeg
His HCG is definitely good to go. Have blasted for years so I’m sure I was completely shut down before it.

Also I’ll name the kid after @CCUSA for store credit.

Heads up!!

On 12/10/23 I will close for the remainder of the year. Up until this time please expect delays in transit. It's Christmas time if you didn't know and everything goes through the mail these days.

Thanks,

CCUSA
I put the wrong date on this. Shop will close this Friday 12-8-23 at 1200 hours EST. A re-open date isn't set, but it will be in the new year.

I try to preach every year for people to stock up before this month, yet it tends to be a very busy month. We will try again next year and I would like to thank everyone for the continued support.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Man, that's not a valid test at all.
With pregnancy kit you're doing qualitative test, it shows positive even if you have 500IU of hcg in a vial instead of 5000IU.
Buddy it’s a legit pregnancy test. I didn’t put a drop of hcg on it. I went from infertile to this with his HCG. It works.

Liska, what shelf life should I expect for the Sustanon? A friend on TRT needs to save money, thinking of stocking up.
If stored in a cool dark place, quite some time. Usually 2-4 years.. although I would likely stock up on cyp over a blend of esters. I have seen sust change colour dramatically over 1 year of time.

This of course is my opinion.

Thanks,

CCUSA

If stored in a cool dark place, quite some time. Usually 2-4 years.. although I would likely stock up on cyp over a blend of esters. I have seen sust change colour dramatically over 1 year of time.

This of course is my opinion.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Yes, depending on the oil and preservatives. I have used cypionate that was a few years past expiration. No issues.