Cat Café EU & US domestic

And just to draw a complete picture. I used the HGH as well and got no bad reactions on it.
I just was unsure a bit because I never had this before and wanted to share my experience with you.
Liska spend a lot of time yesterday night and today to respond to my questions ... Overall a good exchange I really appreciate this!
On the other hand @Liska I don't understand why you didn't tell me that another customer exists with the same claim. You told me, that this has never reported to you and you just can remember an old case of the 160iu kits. You forgot the claim from @MA11 at the 15th October? Or did I understood something wrong?
Zero issues with CCUSA hgh and oils. Sometimes a vial is cloudy man. I think this mainly happens if you hit a singularity timing on using BAC water and fridging it right away.

Also could be the BAC water you're using. There is minute differences, albeit potentially negligable. There is nothing IN the vial that isn't supposed to be there to my knowledge. I've used a lot of HGH and I get cloudy vials when I take cold powder out of the fridge, use BAC, then fridge right away. Doesn't always happen. But anecdotally it's never happened letting it dissolve before fridging it.

All my HGH also the vials not reconstituted are being stored at 8 degree. Same with the water. It was never a problem with Optitropin for instance. Now it is. Meanwhile the 6th Catropin vial with this behavior.
But for sure... Next vial I reconstitute I will try by warming up at room temperature. And I will do the same for the water ... But tbh, it would surprise me if this is the solution.. but ok we will see.
Thanks for the hint.

@MA11 do you store your not reconstituted HGH in the fridge as well?

And just to draw a complete picture. I used the HGH as well and got no bad reactions on it.
I just was unsure a bit because I never had this before and wanted to share my experience with you.
Liska spend a lot of time yesterday night and today to respond to my questions ... Overall a good exchange I really appreciate this!
On the other hand @Liska I don't understand why you didn't tell me that another customer exists with the same claim. You told me, that this has never reported to you and you just can remember an old case of the 160iu kits. You forgot the claim from @MA11 at the 15th October? Or did I understood something wrong?
I've explained pretty much everything about HGH manufacturing, the industry, "brands" vs manufacturers (as I've told you already, for every hundred brands there are just a handful of manufacturers and that hand may be missing some fingers), previous instances of this occuring on Meso and requested to check them out as everything that could be said has already been written, dispelled broscience from decades past and written half a novel in PM's trying to convey that you are expressing deep concern on one hand, yet had been going through a vial every two days already with no apparent issues or mentioning this beforehand and you responded that you just wanted my personal opinion and don't want to deal with the chatter of a thread, shortly after having posted a thread, but ultimately it's best for everyone to have all issues aired out in a place where Janoshik as well as sources actually familiar with HGH manufacturing can respond to it (and I've always welcomed input from other sources).

That was a waste of many hours of the night and dawn as here we are on another groundhog day morning with our slates wiped blank, so lets skip forward and you tell me precisely what you want out of this. There are no quality concerns with product from this manufacturer other than this visual occurence that seems to occur on rare occasion and not affect its effectiveness or side effect profile from what I can tell/have been told by customers and if that was so, you'd hear about it everywhere, year after year, as they've turned out consistently the same product for longer than most of us have been here.

@Mads you'd have to specify country and courier as this isn't a universal matter. If this is one of mine to yours, I can have someone working at that company check but not having received a mail (from what I can see), it's not?

All my HGH also the vials not reconstituted are being stored at 8 degree. Same with the water. It was never a problem with Optitropin for instance. Now it is. Meanwhile the 6th Catropin vial with this behavior.
But for sure... Next vial I reconstitute I will try by warming up at room temperature. And I will do the same for the water ... But tbh, it would surprise me if this is the solution.. but ok we will see.
Thanks for the hint.

@MA11 do you store your not reconstituted HGH in the fridge as well?
I bought two kits and store one in the fridge and one at room temperature (unreconstituted). Please don't ask for reasons.

Then I reconstitute with bac water (room temperature) and after this fridge only.

I bought two kits and store one in the fridge and one at room temperature (unreconstituted). Please don't ask for reasons.

Then I reconstitute with bac water (room temperature) and after this fridge only.
He's storing kits and sterile (not bacteriostatic) water in the fridge and has dismissed use of the latter as a potential cause despite a switch in soluent solving this problem in a (not all) previous instance and this as well was discussed in detail in PM and previously itt
1701112843354.png

He's storing kits and sterile (not bacteriostatic) water in the fridge and has dismissed use of the latter as a potential cause despite a switch in soluent solving this problem in a (not all) previous instance and this as well was discussed in detail in PM and previously itt
View attachment 271178
Optitropin bekommt es hin seit drei Jahren HGH zu liefern welches bei mir keine Probleme macht. Wir haben ja jetzt alle verstanden, dass deine Produkte einwandfrei sind und jeder der etwas z beanstanden hat, wird von dir als der Depp hingestellt, weil du ja alle Produkte einwandfrei getestet hast. Bro, ist kein Problem. Ich bin Schuld. Mea Culpa. Ich habe gedacht ich teste dein HGH. Bin auf die Schnauze damit gefallen - alles okay. Ich kehre dahin zurück wo die Produkte bei mir funktionieren und bezahle da einfach mit meiner Kohle.
Schade

I've explained pretty much everything about HGH manufacturing, the industry, "brands" vs manufacturers (as I've told you already, for every hundred brands there are just a handful of manufacturers and that hand may be missing some fingers), previous instances of this occuring on Meso and requested to check them out as everything that could be said has already been written, dispelled broscience from decades past and written half a novel in PM's trying to convey that you are expressing deep concern on one hand, yet had been going through a vial every two days already with no apparent issues or mentioning this beforehand and you responded that you just wanted my personal opinion and don't want to deal with the chatter of a thread, shortly after having posted a thread, but ultimately it's best for everyone to have all issues aired out in a place where Janoshik as well as sources actually familiar with HGH manufacturing can respond to it (and I've always welcomed input from other sources).

That was a waste of many hours of the night and dawn as here we are on another groundhog day morning with our slates wiped blank, so lets skip forward and you tell me precisely what you want out of this. There are no quality concerns with product from this manufacturer other than this visual occurence that seems to occur on rare occasion and not affect its effectiveness or side effect profile from what I can tell/have been told by customers and if that was so, you'd hear about it everywhere, year after year, as they've turned out consistently the same product for longer than most of us have been here.

@Mads you'd have to specify country and courier as this isn't a universal matter. If this is one of mine to yours, I can have someone working at that company check but not having received a mail (from what I can see), it's not?
Wow, was not expecting this. That was a tad unprofessional...

I've read this vendors thread for weeks and they seemed like they stand behind their products.

I've read this vendors thread for weeks and they seemed like they stand behind their products.
Ich glaube Liska steht sehr hinter seinen Produkten und bis Dato ja auch zu recht. Die Credits gebühren ihm, ganz sicher! Es gibt keinen anderen Lieferanten hier, der so oft und akribisch testet. Da ist es nur verständlich, wenn er sich bei Kritik angegriffen fühlt. Ich kann das verstehen und bis jetzt war ich auch immer sehr zufrieden mit seinen Ölen.

Wegen den DMs. Ich habe ihm die Bilder gezeigt und gefragt ob ich mir Gedanken machen müsste, weil ich das so nicht kannte... Auch ich habe jahrelange Erfahrung.
Es war ein langes und bemühtes hin und her. Evtl ist auch einiges in der Übersetzung verloren gegangen. ABER: hätte er voller Überzeugung gesagt, dass das Thema hier und da Auftritt aber ich mir keine Gedanken machen müsste, wäre ich sogar happy gewesen. Dem war aber nicht so, bzw kam es bei mir nicht so an.
Mir wurde gesagt, dass sich deswegen noch nie jemand beschwert hätte. So die Kurzfassung.

Darauf hin habe ich einen Thread erstellt ohne auch nur seinen Namen zu erwähnen. Ich hatte nie die Absicht jemanden doof darzustellen. Hier hat sich @MA11 bei mir per DM gemeldet und es stellte sich heraus, dass er mit gleichem Problem an @Liska am 15.10 herangetreten ist.
Parallel dazu hat Liska mich angeschrieben, dass er es aus Gründen der Transparenz gut fände, wenn ich das Thema hier diskutiere, denn in dem anderen Subforum hat er keine Möglichkeit mit zu diskutieren und mir würde professioneller Input fehlen.

So kam es also dazu, dass ich das hier schrieb obwohl ich eigentlich gar keine Lust hatte so viel Energie und Zeit aufzuwenden! Allerdings war und bin ich immer noch von der Behauptung getriggert, dass Liska sagte, ich wäre der Einzige der mit diesem Problem kommt. Was ja offensichtlich nicht der Wahrheit entspricht da es ja bereits noch einen Kunden gab, der am 15.10 genau das Problem beschrieb!

Aus dem "professionellen" Input hier ist lediglich ein Fingerpointing auf mich geworden. Schade... Und ich habe mich wohl mehr als neutral zu Beginn ausgedrückt. Ohne irgendwelche Ansprüche, rein für den Erfahrungsaustausch.

This topic has been covered in exhaustive detail many many times. I imagine that gets old for a source, especially one who’s spent a lot of time and money not only testing but actually understanding the products and the wider market.

View attachment 271178
I use(d) cat bac water from 2022 and the recent ZPHC and also have some particles that won't dissolve (see above).

I understand that @Klimmzugernie (or any other customer including me) is concerned when something like this appears.

Several times I read that "reconstituted HGH must be clear else it's bunk" but this is apparently not the case. Finding information using meso can be a bitch at times.

I think that Ernie's post was the right thing and I do believe that you encourage an open discussion anyway. I think that's what this forum is for.

Nothing about this rang unprofessional to me. They stated very clearly what’s going on, how it isn’t an actual issue other than visually, and then asked what would the customer like done.

Nothing about this rang unprofessional to me. They stated very clearly what’s going on, how it isn’t an actual issue other than visually, and then asked what would the customer like done.
The "what do you want" response i felt was unprofessional. I think it shows it's not dissolved correctly, If some clients are having the same problem at the same time then perhaps something is wrong. Gh quality can vary greatly just within a kit of 10. I don't think it's unreasonable to think something could be wrong with a batch.

So maybe immediately blaming the customer isn't the professional approach

Optitropin bekommt es hin seit drei Jahren HGH zu liefern welches bei mir keine Probleme macht. Wir haben ja jetzt alle verstanden, dass deine Produkte einwandfrei sind und jeder der etwas z beanstanden hat, wird von dir als der Depp hingestellt, weil du ja alle Produkte einwandfrei getestet hast. Bro, ist kein Problem. Ich bin Schuld. Mea Culpa. Ich habe gedacht ich teste dein HGH. Bin auf die Schnauze damit gefallen - alles okay. Ich kehre dahin zurück wo die Produkte bei mir funktionieren und bezahle da einfach mit meiner Kohle.
Schade
You've been injecting half a vial per day for about half a kit before reaching out reporting no issues resulting from its use at all but expressing deep concern regardless, yet not so deep that you had reached out before going through several vials nor stopping.

I've answered every single of your questions for hours and pointed you towards similar instances you could easily read up on here on Meso within half an hour. You ignored every bit of advice and while I didn't mind spoonfeeding you, I cannot sit by your bed at night and read threads to you while you sleep through all of it.

If not stupid you're certainly rude for namedropping a brand in comparison I used to carry for years and whose owner I talked to for years repeatedly unless you asked him whether he wants to be put in that spot by you. I hope I will not be considered equally rude for disclosing that we had run into this very issue on rare occasion and that's how I originally learned about the potential causes and that those instances were not in any way harmful, indicative of degradation or a decrease in potency or otherwise problematic beyond the visuals. I'm talking about the original manufacturer and have no idea about their business nowadays as it's none of mine.

[...] I think it shows it's not dissolved correctly, If some clients are having the same problem at the same time then perhaps something is wrong. [...]
But it has been claimed by Liska and other sources that this is a purely visual flaw.
That is the point of the discussion.

The "what do you want" response i felt was unprofessional. I think it shows it's not dissolved correctly, If some clients are having the same problem at the same time then perhaps something is wrong. Gh quality can vary greatly just within a kit of 10. I don't think it's unreasonable to think something could be wrong with a batch.

So maybe immediately blaming the customer isn't the professional approach
You've chosen the wrong thread to spread misinformation about variance in HGH quality in. Have your next post contain evidence of your claim or unprofessionally fuck off, we've been trying to clean up all the broscience and misinformation that has accumulated over decades and it's significantly more difficult to wipe out a rumour than to spread it.
1701120227343.png1701120260595.png
1701120281497.png

I just compare two brands. With Optitropin I had no issues. With Catropin I have. What's your problem dude?
You're acting ignorant seemingly in order to manipulate public opinion. Why don't you take a grand tour of HGH sources and ask them if they've come across this before, you suddenly seem to have endless time when yesterday you didn't have half an hour to look into the discussions on this very topic easily found via Meso search that I implored you to read to gain a better understanding.

Again and again. Where did I say that your product is bad?
I just reported my experience that Catropin looks cloudy after reconstitution for all 6 vials. I have never said that the product is bad. I highlighted here and in the other Thread that I had NO NEGATIVE side effects. Everything is perfect. Just the visual appearance is different to the other brand I used before.
Because YOU acting ignorant and try to manipulate the puplic opinion to blame me as an idiot I compared my experience with another brand to demonstrate that i got a perfect "visual" result and NO reason to be concerned with them although I reconstituted all brands im the same way. So what is your problem?
What could be the problem of the other brand when I just share my honest, purely positive experience with them.

You lied to me and said that I am the only one who claims YOUR HGH with this issue. @MA11 did mid of October. Why you told me not the truth?

Last edited: