Cat Café EU & US domestic

ohh okay didnt think a batch would last this long
The mfg / testing dates may not reflect since when it has been for sale if the previous batch had not sold out by that date but try to avoid having batches for sale that were manufactured more than a year ago.

The mfg / testing dates may not reflect since when it has been for sale if the previous batch had not sold out by that date but try to avoid having batches for sale that were manufactured more than a year ago.
i see... do you keep it refrigerated at all times?

i see... do you keep it refrigerated at all times?

What is the evidence of this? References for GH degradation stored for various times at room temperature? or just educated guess (which is fine imo)

I think the popular understanding of GH stability is not well-supported by science or testing. @janoshik and @Type-IIx have commented on this recently.

Both insulin and GH have demonstrated higher levels of stability than we thought not too long ago.

People worry about acute exposures of insulin to higher temperatures while shipping but forget that type 1 diabetics wear insulin pumps where the insulin is kept at much higher than room temperature for days at a time.

People worry about acute exposures of insulin to higher temperatures while shipping but forget that type 1 diabetics wear insulin pumps where the insulin is kept at much higher than room temperature for days at a time.

*in people where body surface temperature is higher than ambient temperature, which applies to most people. Just wanted to clarify.

What is the evidence of this? References for GH degradation stored for various times at room temperature? or just educated guess (which is fine imo)

I think the popular understanding of GH stability is not well-supported by science or testing. @janoshik and @Type-IIx have commented on this recently.

Both insulin and GH have demonstrated higher levels of stability than we thought not too long ago.

Neither janoshik nor I have said that rhGH in general, and certainly not reconstituted generic rhGH, can be left at room temperature without rapid degradation and potency loss.

Source: What happens to dissolved HGH after 6 days at room temperature (22C)?
6 days at temperature controlled (22° C or 72° F) room.
Result: >40% purity (potency) loss

Insulin's also pretty unstable, for example, from the Humalog leaflet:
- Discard if product has been frozen
- Discard product if it contains particulate matter, is cloudy, or discolored
- Do not freeze
- Opened container can be stored for up to 28 days at temperatures < 30° C (86° F [controlled room temperature])
- Refigerate (2 - 8° C [35 - 46° F])

Neither janoshik nor I have said that rhGH in general, and certainly not reconstituted generic rhGH, can be left at room temperature without rapid degradation and potency loss.

Source: What happens to dissolved HGH after 6 days at room temperature (22C)?
6 days at temperature controlled (22° C or 72° F) room.
Result: >40% purity (potency) loss

Insulin's also pretty unstable, for example, from the Humalog leaflet:
- Discard if product has been frozen
- Discard product if it contains particulate matter, is cloudy, or discolored
- Do not freeze
- Opened container can be stored for up to 28 days at temperatures < 30° C (86° F [controlled room temperature])
- Refigerate (2 - 8° C [35 - 46° F])

Perhaps there's a different question to ask.

Is the 6 day-old GH less effective in vivo?

Humalog leaflet pretends insulin has low stability, but type 1 diabetic kids have insulin pumps that keep insulin at >>room temperature for days at a time. The insulin still works in vivo.

But who knows, maybe insulin Jano test declines in some contexts that don't matter to bioactivity. Low testing concentration but maintains biological efficacy, so what are we testing for?

Perhaps there's a different question to ask.

Is the 6 day-old GH less effective in vivo?

Humalog leaflet pretends insulin has low stability, but type 1 diabetic kids have insulin pumps that keep insulin at >>room temperature for days at a time. The insulin still works in vivo.

But who knows, maybe insulin Jano test declines in some contexts that don't matter to bioactivity. Low testing concentration but maintains biological efficacy, so what are we testing for?
Generic rhGH left at room temperature for 6 days is > 40% less effective because of potency loss.

The insulin pump is not a Humalog vial.

Is there some sudden mass psychosis occurring on Meso where everyone that asks a question and gets an answer they don't like becomes totally obstinate and petulant, or what?

[...]

[...]

Reconstituted HGH degrades fast at room temperature, that we all agree on.

But both you and Janoshik have stated in the quoted thread that unreconstituted HGH can be stored either refrigerated or at room temperature.

What am I getting wrong?

Reconstituted HGH degrades fast at room temperature, that we all agree on.

But both you and Janoshik have stated in the quoted thread that unreconstituted HGH can be stored either refrigerated or at room temperature.

What am I getting wrong?
Right, unreconstituted ≠ reconstituted.

The question is whether unreconstituted HGH is stored refrigerated and it seems they this is not necessary according to this thread:
ehh i rather not take a chance i keep everything refrigerated at all times... theres nothing too lose

Generic rhGH left at room temperature for 6 days is > 40% less effective because of potency loss.

The insulin pump is not a Humalog vial.

Is there some sudden mass psychosis occurring on Meso where everyone that asks a question and gets an answer they don't like becomes totally obstinate and petulant, or what?
Nah, this guy just likes to ask ridiculous questions. Or just likes to ask questions just to ask questions. Or both.

Nah, this guy just likes to ask ridiculous questions. Or just likes to ask questions just to ask questions. Or both.

Maybe some of the questions I ask are ridiculous, but not irrelevant.

My question about this still hasn't been answered but I can read the room lol

@Liska @CCUSA - Hey there - This qq might have been asked a lot already so I apologize in advance. I couldn’t find the answer after scrolling on this thread for a while.

Is CCUSA shipping what’s in Home to US domestically? Im in doubt because this post says US Domestic but the site’s FAQ section says no shipping to US.

I’m inferring that CC is catcafe and usa is for domestic shipping within continental US as per the username and post title.
If catcafe.is isn’t the product list, where can I find an updated one to place an order?

Thank you in advance