Cat Café EU & US domestic

How’s the T/A been lately I’m in a bind and I leave next Sunday and I need some stuff bad.

Testosterone cypionate catcafe underdosed.
i am doing 150mg testosterone 140 tren and 100 masteron. testosterone analysis came out with total testosterone at 8 when with the other multidose of catcafe at 125mg it came out at 10. so it is underdosed, i will buy a new brand.
Let me guess - when you pulled bloods on 125mg you had just started using test. Likely- your natural production had not yet shut down completely

Let me guess - when you pulled bloods on 125mg you had just started using test. Likely- your natural production had not yet shut down completely
As he failed to show any proof of having ordered, prior contact or at least name which of the brands or batches he was talking about (as there have been quite a few options over the years) I'm not sure that his post had pure intentions.

As he failed to show any proof of having ordered, prior contact or at least name which of the brands or batches he was talking about (as there have been quite a few options over the years) I'm not sure that his post had pure intentions.

Another possibility: maybe both measurements are correct.

The numbers are so close on both, why can't they be correct and within acceptable variations?

Variations in testing accuracy, timing since last injection, time of day blood donation, et cetera.

@Pinnacle Elements

Hey folks,

I created a thread because of the 11iu blue tops from CC are somehow cloudy after reconstitution in another sub forum Cloudy HGH after reconstitution
I got the hint that sources are not allowed to write something there. So I decided to open the discussion here without any censorship and play with open card's.

Furthermore I got a DM from another customer with the same issue of the same product.

I tried to reconstitute with 1ml of water for injection purpose to 10 IU HGH and 2ml to 10 IU and there is no difference. The solution stays cloudy.
Yesterday night, reconstitute at ~10pm with 2ml/10iu. Picture taken 10:45pm
IMG20231126224513.jpg
Vial stored over night at 8°C into the fridge. Video made this morning 8:30am.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/eAR1lX_SyIc?si=VggXsjrQPXmAJZf2

And I am the other customer, see thread above.

I purchased recent blue tops from you and reconstituted one vial with 2.2 ml bac water.

This was the result and I reached out to you October 15th with this picture.

1000013159.png

You said this is probably not fully dissolved excipients like mannitol and there is no need to discard it. Also Stanfords HGH (see my first answer in Ernie's link above) looks like that which calmed me down.

I injected this stuff and I can't complain. As good sleep as with your Genos. I feel only a 'heat' when I go up fast. Little sensitive nipples on both also.

I always planned to post this here but later after I would take it for 2-3 months. Because of Ernie's thread I do it now.

Attachments

• 1000013159.png
    1000013159.png
    786.5 KB · Views: 81
And just to draw a complete picture. I used the HGH as well and got no bad reactions on it.
I just was unsure a bit because I never had this before and wanted to share my experience with you.
Liska spend a lot of time yesterday night and today to respond to my questions ... Overall a good exchange I really appreciate this!
On the other hand @Liska I don't understand why you didn't tell me that another customer exists with the same claim. You told me, that this has never reported to you and you just can remember an old case of the 160iu kits. You forgot the claim from @MA11 at the 15th October? Or did I understood something wrong?

Last edited:
Blood work on CCUSA
600 test cyp
600 primo E
300 deca
No AI
Everything looks great to me !

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpeg
    IMG_1521.jpeg
    724.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1520.jpeg
    IMG_1520.jpeg
    539.5 KB · Views: 90
And I am the other customer, see thread above.

I purchased recent blue tops from you and reconstituted one vial with 2.2 ml bac water.

This was the result and I reached out to you October 15th with this picture.

View attachment 271148

You said this is probably not fully dissolved excipients like mannitol and there is no need to discard it. Also Stanfords HGH (see my first answer in Ernie's link above) looks like that which calmed me down.

I injected this stuff and I can't complain. As good sleep as with your Genos. I feel only a 'heat' when I go up fast. Little sensitive nipples on both also.

I always planned to post this here but later after I would take it for 2-3 months. Because of Ernie's thread I do it now.
Neither of you should have to use 2ml to 10iu to reconstitute so it's not cloudy. I use 1/2ml per 15iu and no cloudiness.

Neither of you should have to use 2ml to 10iu to reconstitute so it's not cloudy. I use 1/2ml per 15iu and no cloudiness.
As I said. No difference at ratio 1:1 compared to 2:1.

I always reconstitute 1:1 it makes it most comfortable to dose properly with u-100 slin syringes.

Ratio 1:1, some volume is missing because I already pinned my bolus and took a picture afterwards of the vial.
IMG20231126210404.jpg

Last edited:
I am aware of that.

I reconstituted with 2.2 ml for 11 IU so I could inject 0.1 ml = 0.5 IU to start with. Now that I do > 3 IU ED I use 1 ml per vial.

The particles that don't dissolve, will not dissolve when I add more bac water. At best, it will appear less cloudy because the particle density goes down.

I am aware of that.

I reconstituted with 2.2 ml for 11 IU so I could inject 0.1 ml = 0.5 IU to start with. Now that I do > 3 IU ED I use 1 ml per vial.

The particles that don't dissolve, will not dissolve when I add more bac water. At best, it will appear less cloudy because the particle density goes down.
Maybe they can offer you a replacement, I've read good things about this vendor.