Cat Café EU & US domestic

If it works and there are no negative effects, I fail to see the issue cloudiness or not.
If people are worried about a perfect visual, I guess go somewhere else, idk.

All I want for christmas is a 'ban reason:' feature
Why?

Still unanswered:
Again and again. Where did I say that your product is bad?
I just reported my experience that Catropin looks cloudy after reconstitution for all 6 vials. I have never said that the product is bad. I highlighted here and in the other Thread that I had NO NEGATIVE side effects. Everything is perfect. Just the visual appearance is different to the other brand I used before.
Because YOU acting ignorant and try to manipulate the puplic opinion to blame me as an idiot I compared my experience with another brand to demonstrate that i got a perfect "visual" result and NO reason to be concerned with them although I reconstituted all brands im the same way. So what is your problem?
What could be the problem of the other brand when I just share my honest, purely positive experience with them.

You lied to me and said that I am the only one who claims YOUR HGH with this issue. @MA11 did mid of October. Why you told me not the truth?

You've received and ignored more answers than anyone in the history of the cat café and have concluded the product is fine except for the visual issue, so if you want to learn more about it you already know where to look and you have a thread dedicated to it in the HGH subforum as well.

You've received and ignored more answers than anyone in the history of the cat café and have concluded the product is fine except for the visual issue, so if you want to learn more about it you already know where to look and you have a thread dedicated to it in the HGH subforum as well.
you're just acting like I badmouth you and your product. But I haven't!

I want to clear this up with you!
I wrote to you and described the topic. You are now accusing me of ignoring everything you advised me.
a) I didn't take enough water. --> I mixed a new bottle with 2ml/10iu and left it at room temperature for 30 minutes. As you advised me.
b) I should take a BAC --> I replied that I have been mixing with the same one for about 2 years without any problems from other manufacturers.
MA11 has confirmed that he has this problem even with your BAC water. Therefore this proposal seem to be obsolete for me.
c) I should use the search function. Liska, I wanted to hear from YOU what you think about this because I trust you and don't want to hear from sources that are unknown to me that everything is ok.

What exactly did I ignore?

I created a completely anonymous thread without even mentioning your name. Then you asked me to do this in your thread here so that you can address it. BUT instead of complying, you throw shit at me and react very sensitively.

Why didn't you tell me that you recently had another customer with the same problem, but he doesn't seem to describe any loss of effectiveness?
instead you claim that I'm the only one. Why?

Instead of constructively engaging in the discussion, you make vague arguments and portray me as resistant to advice.

Maybe I didn't understand something or misinterpreted something. Possibly... but that wouldn't be a bad intention on my part.

You're trying to undermine my credibility by saying that I only got it halfway through the kit and am still using it.
I am a heavyweight bodybuilder in the middle of preparation. I'm not a panic queen. I noticed the cloudiness of the first vial but thought "it's okay". Afterwards, I began to think about whether the HGH was sufficiently potent, until it made me nervous. Not for health reasons, but for fear of not being able to prepare optimally for my competition season. Would you like to make me a rope out of this now?

If I may say so now, I'm just very disappointed in your reaction. I didn't make any demands on you in the DMs or here, nor did I want to make you feel bad. I only posted here at YOUR request. Otherwise it would have remained an anonymous thread in the other subforum.

I'm not reading most of that so I'll just add that past discussions on this specific topic you claimed to be interested in that I desperately tried you to invest at most 30 minutes reading did involve my conclusions in far more detail than I can remember them right now. You've received so many hours of dedicated attention within the last 24h and yet remain insatiable so I'll have to use the ignore function for once in order to keep the cat café operational.

you're just acting like I badmouth you and your product. But I haven't!

I want to clear this up with you!
I wrote to you and described the topic. You are now accusing me of ignoring everything you advised me.
a) I didn't take enough water. --> I mixed a new bottle with 2ml/10iu and left it at room temperature for 30 minutes. As you advised me.
b) I should take a BAC --> I replied that I have been mixing with the same one for about 2 years without any problems from other manufacturers.
MA11 has confirmed that he has this problem even with your BAC water. Therefore this proposal seem to be obsolete for me.
c) I should use the search function. Liska, I wanted to hear from YOU what you think about this because I trust you and don't want to hear from sources that are unknown to me that everything is ok.

What exactly did I ignore?

I created a completely anonymous thread without even mentioning your name. Then you asked me to do this in your thread here so that you can address it. BUT instead of complying, you throw shit at me and react very sensitively.

Why didn't you tell me that you recently had another customer with the same problem, but he doesn't seem to describe any loss of effectiveness?
instead you claim that I'm the only one. Why?

Instead of constructively engaging in the discussion, you make vague arguments and portray me as resistant to advice.

Maybe I didn't understand something or misinterpreted something. Possibly... but that wouldn't be a bad intention on my part.

You're trying to undermine my credibility by saying that I only got it halfway through the kit and am still using it.
I am a heavyweight bodybuilder in the middle of preparation. I'm not a panic queen. I noticed the cloudiness of the first vial but thought "it's okay". Afterwards, I began to think about whether the HGH was sufficiently potent, until it made me nervous. Not for health reasons, but for fear of not being able to prepare optimally for my competition season. Would you like to make me a rope out of this now?

If I may say so now, I'm just very disappointed in your reaction. I didn't make any demands on you in the DMs or here, nor did I want to make you feel bad. I only posted here at YOUR request. Otherwise it would have remained an anonymous thread in the other subforum.
TLDR the product is excellent so there's no point in you posting over and over again other than to feed some sort of little ego issue you're having because Liska isn't sucking your cock.

Hope that helps you resolve this in your brain?

TLDR the product is excellent so there's no point in you posting over and over again other than to feed some sort of little ego issue you're having because Liska isn't sucking your cock.

Hope that helps you resolve this in your brain?
Wow.
Now don't act as if you understand 4 words (sentence) strung together.

Last edited:
Zero issues with CCUSA hgh and oils. Sometimes a vial is cloudy man. I think this mainly happens if you hit a singularity timing on using BAC water and fridging it right away.

Also could be the BAC water you're using. There is minute differences, albeit potentially negligable. There is nothing IN the vial that isn't supposed to be there to my knowledge. I've used a lot of HGH and I get cloudy vials when I take cold powder out of the fridge, use BAC, then fridge right away. Doesn't always happen. But anecdotally it's never happened letting it dissolve before fridging it.
In my personal use of HGH the vials start off cloudy and after about 24 hours of fridge time they are clear. A few have stayed cloudy and I just use them and go about my day. Never really thought much about it.

Just my .02

Thanks,

Seems like this thread is like don’t ask about anything, it’s forbidden, bunch of nonsense tbh. He’s a drug dealer, this kinda of attitude won’t last
Please let me know if you didn't read that bolded notice that has been on the website for years or if you did but chose to ignore it. While I have explained it many times before in this thread, would you like your customized explanation
why the cat café won't last at all if I actually allowed and cat-ered to that request? It does have to do with being a drug dealer (I prefer 'pusher' or 'pusheen') and the order of priorities I believe in to last in this business.