Cat Café EU & US domestic

A pre-workout blend is also in my mind.. Mtren, sdrol, test base combo.. give your thoughts."

whoa! Next level. I haven't used inj SD but orally used here and there as a pwo does pan out.

Hi Guys
May i ask how long liska need usually for reply for an order?
Regards hoemsch
36 minutes - only mails unanswered should be those that managed to break so many store rules at once I threw in the towel right away.

edit: just fished something from spam, may have been yours

Last edited:
He's asking: what did you test?
Oh, I'm sorry.
Since English is not my first language, I refrain from posting to avoid misunderstandings.
Thanks for the heads up, man. Appreciated.
I always do pre-mid-post cycle labs.
I'm on chronic TRT so it's the regular drill, full hemogram, T/E/SHBG and stuff, but I use to ask for a couple of additional measurements as progesterone, prolactin, pancreatic enzymes, thyroid function and such. In that occasions, total and free carnitine in blood and urine were added.
My wife is a doctor, so she's behind the reasoning and interpretation of lab results.
Sadly, since I'm in Spain, all results are given to me in printed format, so my wife only takes notes and observations in my clinical history when results are skewed, so no records kept for those results.
I'm well aware that my experience is purely anecdotal. I'm sorry if it seemed otherwise.
If anybody thinks my posts should be edited or taken down not to mislead anybody, feel free to let me know or any moderator, of course.
The main thing I wanted was to talk a bit about the concentration of the compound and to know if it would be made available in the foreseeable future.

Since English is not my first language, I refrain from posting to avoid misunderstandings.
You can post in your native language if that makes you feel more comfortable, anyone interested will spend the minute it takes to use a translator.

Good day,

50mg/mL injectable Dbol crash tested, and ready for testing.

Pre-work out mix will go in motion this evening.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Due to upcoming holiday shipping and needing to spend more time with family I am currently shutting down USA domestic from 11/17- 11/27..emails will be answered 1 time per day during this period.

Please enjoy time with your family and Happy Thanksgiving.

CCUSA

Testosterone cypionate catcafe underdosed.
i am doing 150mg testosterone 140 tren and 100 masteron. testosterone analysis came out with total testosterone at 8 when with the other multidose of catcafe at 125mg it came out at 10. so it is underdosed, i will buy a new brand.

Testosterone cypionate catcafe underdosed.
i am doing 150mg testosterone 140 tren and 100 masteron. testosterone analysis came out with total testosterone at 8 when with the other multidose of catcafe at 125mg it came out at 10. so it is underdosed, i will buy a new brand.
Could you please provide even less details to make this post even more useless? I've no idea which product or batch you're talking about, if you're talking about EU or US and have not received any mail about this from anyone.

Could you please provide even less details to make this post even more useless? I've no idea which product or batch you're talking about, if you're talking about EU or US and have not received any mail about this from anyone.
then it may be the tren that changed some variable? lowering the total test?