Cat Café EU & US domestic

Question for blend users:

Primo E and Cyp @200/200 seemed to go well for some. I would like reports on pip for those who used it? I personally think it would be less "pippy" with both in E, but I know cyp is the more commonly sought after ester.

A blend that will absolutely come back is TE200/DE200.. Test E/Mast E blend. I have promised it for a good while, but time has finally become available.

A pre-workout blend is also in my mind.. Mtren, sdrol, test base combo.. give your thoughts.

Any other blends requested will be considered on demand. I would like to have them all sent out by the end of the coming week.

Also to be considered. December is coming and this means shipping is bad. I Will likely close for the last half of this month. Please please take this into consideration.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good day sir,

Glad to see you here. In the upcoming months I will be considering multiple options, this likely isn't one. Honestly, but please put the info in the thread that that supports its use.

I have had time to back stock most items and that means I will be working on more intricate blends and "fun" items. That said I will consider in items that have appropriate demand.

Thanks,

CCUSA
I'd def be interested in RU58841 as well. I currently buy it from Chemyo but I'd prefer tested version from you.

Primo E and Cyp @200/200 seemed to go well for some. I would like reports on pip for those who used it? I personally think it would be less "pippy" with both in E, but I know cyp is the more commonly sought after ester.

A blend that will absolutely come back is TE200/DE200.. Test E/Mast E blend. I have promised it for a good while, but time has finally become available.

A pre-workout blend is also in my mind.. Mtren, sdrol, test base combo.. give your thoughts.

Any other blends requested will be considered on demand. I would like to have them all sent out by the end of the coming week.

Also to be considered. December is coming and this means shipping is bad. I Will likely close for the last half of this month. Please please take this into consideration.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Lol TE 200/ DE 200 you’re dammm rite you’ve promised it … jk jk. I know you’ve been busy pal. When are you thinking on this, been waiting for you to bring it back !!! Hallelujah @CCUSA

IMG_4426.jpeg
Lilo can never stay still for the picture and Roxy is always flexing those guns. Unfortunately this was the only order I got to get in with roxy as she had gone away to puppy paradise. Awesome products @CCUSA @Liska cannot wait to give my next cycle a go! Thank you two for y’all’s hard work!

I'd def be interested in RU58841 as well. I currently buy it from Chemyo but I'd prefer tested version from you.
There's a lot of products highly desirable to niche audiences (peptides, hairloss products, hrt, estrogen for transgenders, half the empower pharmacy inventory etc.) but the majority of these customers would want just that product and fall far short of our minimum order amount, which is our tool to cap the quantity of orders to preserve the quality of our services as well as OPSEC, so this would result in many frustrating experiences.

For that reason we focus on adding products that can enhance the performance/protect the health of those practicing bodybuilding, powerlifting and other strength sports specifically = that our existing customers would want to add to their order, because we will inevitably hit the point where we cannot take on new customers without sacrificing something our existing customers wouldn't approve of, and we'll never cross that line. No FOMO though, this won't be a sudden decision.

Try pushing Chemyo into store credit for sending it to Janoshik. As their own results for it are quite recent, this will also serve to evaluate the laboratory they're currently using for testing.

@Bigman6327 You're a very good boy for making her doggy days the best they could be, that's everything any dog could ever want. Rest in puppy peace, Roxy! You'll be remembered by a lot of Bigmen with a tear in their eye.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Would love to try that pre workout blend!

Test Base I certainly want, the other stuff I have never used. Lipo B would be awesome too.

Test base with a low concentration of albuterol so you don't have your heart burst would be very good. Something to get you goin and the test base for the aggression.
12ml, each ml contains:
400mg L Carnatine
Methionine 50mg
Choline 50mg
Inositol 50mg
B12 1mg
Low Dose Albuterol so you can use the full ML.
Test Base 5mg

This is a great blend haha. I'd get this ;) More of a weight loss Blend. Unsure if injectable Clen is more efficient. I'm not the chemist.

Last edited:
Test Base I certainly want, the other stuff I have never used. Lipo B would be awesome too.

Test base with a low concentration of albuterol so you don't have your heart burst would be very good. Something to get you goin and the test base for the aggression.
12ml, each ml contains:
400mg L Carnatine
Methionine 50mg
Choline 50mg
Inositol 50mg
B12 1mg
Low Dose Albuterol so you can use the full ML.
Test Base 5mg

This is a great blend haha. I'd get this ;) More of a weight loss Blend. Unsure if injectable Clen is more efficient. I'm not the chemist.
He @CCUSA use to have a great lipo B product, I don’t think his new one has everything the old one has

What testosterone should I buy, Panpharma or Galen?

Panpharma is like Bayer, castor oil, BB and no BA.
Galen is arachis(peanut) oil and states it doesnt have any BA or BB which is highly unusual for pharma test.

I read post that Galen and Eifelfango do indeed have BA and BB, its just that it isnt stated on the list, is that true?

I will be injecting subQ with tiny needle, I never injected any testosterone in my life, I heard that thick castor oil is bad combination with small gauge insulin needle. But I also read that the thick castor oil stays better in subQ than thin mct oil, there is less chance of it leaking out.
i would personally go for panpharma, as i have good experience with rimo with castor oil. don't listen to these guys that say it's hard to get through an insulin syringe, im doing it all the time with no issues 30g syringe... yes its thick, but these guys are impatient, they don't even want to wait 30-45 seconds for an injection. i just warm it up for 1 minute under hot water before use.

What testosterone should I buy, Panpharma or Galen?

Panpharma is like Bayer, castor oil, BB and no BA.
Galen is arachis(peanut) oil and states it doesnt have any BA or BB which is highly unusual for pharma test.

I read post that Galen and Eifelfango do indeed have BA and BB, its just that it isnt stated on the list, is that true?

I will be injecting subQ with tiny needle, I never injected any testosterone in my life, I heard that thick castor oil is bad combination with small gauge insulin needle. But I also read that the thick castor oil stays better in subQ than thin mct oil, there is less chance of it leaking out.

Use Pharmaqo or something else with MCT or Mygliol. The old Mygliol batch from Deus was perfect and I currently use @Liska Pharmaqo Test & Deca both SQ and I have no Problems, you can use the Pharmaqo Test Blend with Enatate and Decanoat that's dosed in 400mg/ml and pin e5d 0,5ml thats no problem and little to no lumps on the skin, ofc you can use a smaller intervall but it works fine for me. I would stay away from Pharma Test especially SQ and especially from Germany, ofc it's high quality but it's so thic and gives terrible PIP for most users, I used everything the german pharmacy has to offer IM and SQ, SQ gave me lumps that lasted 2 months, original Aspen Sustanon from Greek did literally a tumor like egg on my belly that looked like a demon egg for 3 months.

@Liska Your dbol rocks, clen is okay, the injects test/deca/tren are top notch, super smooth, no PIP, trading with you is always a pleasure.

20231010_211609.jpg

(Idk what's the white stuff, pic was taken by front camera in the dark after he needed some emotional support after his nightmares)

Thanks,

CCUSA
TE/DE blend sounds delicious!! Mast and maybe Deca likely are the only oils other than test that I’ll run from here on out. Getting old….

Anyone have any experience / feedback on the CCUSA HGH (Teddy Roosevelt) they could share? Tried searching this thread, but didn't come across anything. Looking to do my first run and the testing looks good, would love to hear from user experience.

Anyone have any experience / feedback on the CCUSA HGH (Teddy Roosevelt) they could share? Tried searching this thread, but didn't come across anything. Looking to do my first run and the testing looks good, would love to hear from user experience.
Been on for 6 months no complaints. Just start out small and Increase slow until desired iu. I have a chart I can share if you need an example.

Because more testosterone is free… your total would be higher if you dropped the primo, raised your SHBG but your free would also drop.

If you just did 300 test and compared it to 500 test only, you’d see your total increase.
This is interesting. I’ve been noticing the same thing on a similar dose that my total test on 500T/350P is just marginally higher than 250T alone. So basically what you are saying is that the testosterone, being highly free with the added Primo, is used and excreted faster than would be the case alone? If I have this right, this solves a huge mystery for me.

I’ve always looked for this too. However once you get the raws, glycol and alcohol it’s so much cheaper and easier to do it yourself.

That is what I do (or use premade K&B solution) and put it into one of these little "spritzers"

Protected from light and stored in the fridge. I have no idea if any of that is important for this compound.

@BigJ89

1699755137190.png

Try pushing Chemyo into store credit for sending it to Janoshik. As their own results for it are quite recent, this will also serve to evaluate the laboratory they're currently using for testing.

I was impressed with their testing on this product (despite 10% overdosed) but I see your point: would be interesting to see if big difference between eurofins and Jano.

Probably confounded by different batches, but at least we'd get a hint.

@Avarice911

Been on for 6 months no complaints. Just start out small and Increase slow until desired iu. I have a chart I can share if you need an example.
Appreciate the feedback. Plan on start out low - 1iu ED to start, then ramp up .5iu a week to see how I react / sides. Plan on hanging at 2iu for a while to see how it goes, maybe bump to 3iu at some point, but not past that. Just looking for a little bump and some additional fat loss.

There's a lot of products highly desirable to niche audiences (peptides, hairloss products, hrt, estrogen for transgenders, half the empower pharmacy inventory etc.) but the majority of these customers would want just that product and fall far short of our minimum order amount, which is our tool to cap the quantity of orders to preserve the quality of our services as well as OPSEC, so this would result in many frustrating experiences.

For that reason we focus on adding products that can enhance the performance/protect the health of those practicing bodybuilding, powerlifting and other strength sports specifically = that our existing customers would want to add to their order, because we will inevitably hit the point where we cannot take on new customers without sacrificing something our existing customers wouldn't approve of, and we'll never cross that line. No FOMO though, this won't be a sudden decision.

@Bigman6327 You're a very good boy for making her doggy days the best they could be, that's everything any dog could ever want. Rest in puppy peace, Roxy! You'll be remembered by a lot of Bigmen with a tear in their eye.
Do you consider l-carnitine a niche product? My impression is that it is widely used. And in Europe there are not that many sources to get it. But you had it in stock in the past and got your experience.. just sharing my thought as an highly interested customer.

L-Carnitine would be great to have, but maybe 80% of people get bad PIP from it, i have tried 4 sources and none of them was PIP free and that was 500mg/ml which is considered normal concentration, i have also seen 100mg/ml and 200mg/ml but that will have you pinning crazy volume

Sponsors

Latest posts