Cat Café EU & US domestic

Blood work on @CCUSA test cyp gso at 175mg per week pulled ~24 hour post injection. Also running his primo which is why my e2 is tanked, 5 days out from a competition so it was intentional to bring it down low.

Attachments

• 69229E30-7251-4EB1-B462-FE3ED537D529.jpeg
    69229E30-7251-4EB1-B462-FE3ED537D529.jpeg
    274.8 KB · Views: 170
Just received my order from liska and wanted to try his test suspension, never tried suspension only base in oil or short ester
Stuff is no joke !
Gave me instant incredible energy strength motivation...didnt want to leave the gym before having pushed (today or pulled (yesterday everything on sight !!
Only thing that would compare was original excelsior a few years ago so really crazy impressive
And i took only 0,5cc of it
Cant wait to add tren suspension
How fast did you notice it? I still got mine laying around. When would u do it PWO?

Just here to post my bloodwork!

Currently on 600mg of Test E per week. Pinning E3.5D. No AI.

Catcafe was my first source and will be my last (hopefully). Amazing customer service, super fast shipping times, and great products! Thanks!

Attachments

• labreport11-4-23_Page_1.jpg
    labreport11-4-23_Page_1.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 125
  • labreport11-4-23_Page_2.jpg
    labreport11-4-23_Page_2.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 114
  • labreport11-4-23_Page_3.jpg
    labreport11-4-23_Page_3.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 94
  • labreport11-4-23_Page_4.jpg
    labreport11-4-23_Page_4.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 107
Blood work on @CCUSA test cyp gso at 175mg per week pulled ~24 hour post injection. Also running his primo which is why my e2 is tanked, 5 days out from a competition so it was intentional to bring it down low.
Thank you as usual for contributing to the community. Much appreciated and awesome work! You know where to come for credit.
Just here to post my bloodwork!

Currently on 600mg of Test E per week. Pinning E3.5D. No AI.

Catcafe was my first source and will be my last (hopefully). Amazing customer service, super fast shipping times, and great products! Thanks!
Thank you for the kind words my brother. It means a great deal to me and everyone else following.

Thanks,

CCUSA

I’ve always looked for this too. However once you get the raws, glycol and alcohol it’s so much cheaper and easier to do it yourself.
@BigJ89 Rudirect dot UK actually has tested solutions from janoshik, I ran the Keys on 2 of them and the tests were legit So, seems good. Got that tip from the hair thread.
Just verify the keys on the product you want prior. I'm not in the UK so I dont use them but may start tbh.

But getting the powder then getting a K&B solution and doing it yourself is ultimately cheaper.

I use Pyrilutamide, but they have Ru as well.

@BigJ89 Rudirect dot UK actually has tested solutions from janoshik, I ran the Keys on 2 of them and the tests were legit So, seems good. Got that tip from the hair thread.
Just verify the keys on the product you want prior. I'm not in the UK so I dont use them but may start tbh.

But getting the powder then getting a K&B solution and doing it yourself is ultimately cheaper.

How is Pyrilutamide working for you so far? I plan on running that instead of RU

I’ve always looked for this too. However once you get the raws, glycol and alcohol it’s so much cheaper and easier to do it yourself.
I’ve used chemyo before but I just don’t trust anyone to be honest, thought about getting raws and testing them myself, just don’t have that much time currently

Appreciate the info bud, I haven’t looked into pyrilutamide

Hey Liska ! About to put my first order with you at the end of the month, it is of course always a risk when not ordering domestic but i still live in a EU country. Just wondering if you have had any success rate shipping to Malta ? I know the custom here (at least what i have been told) is quite good and strict. Cheers / Cyn

What testosterone should I buy, Panpharma or Galen?

Panpharma is like Bayer, castor oil, BB and no BA.
Galen is arachis(peanut) oil and states it doesnt have any BA or BB which is highly unusual for pharma test.

I read post that Galen and Eifelfango do indeed have BA and BB, its just that it isnt stated on the list, is that true?

I will be injecting subQ with tiny needle, I never injected any testosterone in my life, I heard that thick castor oil is bad combination with small gauge insulin needle. But I also read that the thick castor oil stays better in subQ than thin mct oil, there is less chance of it leaking out.

What testosterone should I buy, Panpharma or Galen?

Panpharma is like Bayer, castor oil, BB and no BA.
Galen is arachis(peanut) oil and states it doesnt have any BA or BB which is highly unusual for pharma test.

I read post that Galen and Eifelfango do indeed have BA and BB, its just that it isnt stated on the list, is that true?

I will be injecting subQ with tiny needle, I never injected any testosterone in my life, I heard that thick castor oil is bad combination with small gauge insulin needle. But I also read that the thick castor oil stays better in subQ than thin mct oil, there is less chance of it leaking out.
Gonna be a bitch passing castor through a slin syringe... I have managed to do it with Nebido in the past but had to heat the shit out of it ... as far as absorption goes , yes castor oil will INDEED absorb slower , but doesn't make it any better / worse ... its just slower - if you are micro dosing daily or EOD .... any carrier oil will be the same once you reach steady state .. that said I would still far prefer MCT , since its much thinner it lumps WAY less Sub Q

Just wondering if you have had any success rate shipping to Malta ? I know the custom here (at least what i have been told) is quite good and strict. Cheers / Cyn
100% like all other EU customs union members (except Scandinavia). Islands can take 1.5-3 weeks but that's all there is to worry about.

We've discussed this in the thread if you search for it, it's not true.

@CCUSA would you ever consider making a tested ru58841 topical solution?
Good day sir,

Glad to see you here. In the upcoming months I will be considering multiple options, this likely isn't one. Honestly, but please put the info in the thread that that supports its use.

I have had time to back stock most items and that means I will be working on more intricate blends and "fun" items. That said I will consider in items that have appropriate demand.

Thanks,

CCUSA