Cat Café EU & US domestic

Anyone tried the DHB from Pharmaqo? Never tried DHB myself - but was thinking about running it - but heard stories of very bad pip / crashing etc etc .. @Liska do you have any other customer feedback regarding this DHB in particular? Thanks
Yeah, I have used Pharmaqo DHB. I had no problems. No PIP or anything. Some people say DHB can crash if it gets cold. I didn't use this DHB when it was cold and I don't know if it can crash, so I didn't have a chance to experience this, but I have used DHB from another source, and it was crashed, but if you reheat it, it uncrashes and stays in the solution.

I like Pharmaqo. It's high quality stuff (in my experience with the different oils and batches I used).

There's only one customer I haven't replied to so I can tell which mail is yours. I had deliberately ignored it as something about it really spooked me but seeing your post history puts me at ease. My apologies for the delay, in general all mails will be replied to within a few hours.
What spooked you?

You got put in your place by @Liska and are now shutting up, why would you mention the word FAKED above if it’s happened before. Top source in both locations and you want to start bullshit.
Lmao what? I never started anything. Just asked if anyone’s taken it and/or had it tested. No need to get panties in a wad. Go pop an AI

USA update:

L-Carn is in the works now, and the VITA MIX is also on its way. I will update the site when stock is ready.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Just received my order from liska and wanted to try his test suspension, never tried suspension only base in oil or short ester
Stuff is no joke !
Gave me instant incredible energy strength motivation...didnt want to leave the gym before having pushed (today or pulled (yesterday everything on sight !!
Only thing that would compare was original excelsior a few years ago so really crazy impressive
And i took only 0,5cc of it
Cant wait to add tren suspension

Good early morning,

The site has been updated with new arrivals minus Vitamin B/C mix that will be updated later today. I know many folks were waiting on L-Carn and it is back in stock. New peptides are worth a look too!

New testing for oils will be flying shortly and updated as soon as possible.

Thank you for the continued business.

CCUSA

Good early morning,

The site has been updated with new arrivals minus Vitamin B/C mix that will be updated later today. I know many folks were waiting on L-Carn and it is back in stock. New peptides are worth a look too!

New testing for oils will be flying shortly and updated as soon as possible.

Thank you for the continued business.

CCUSA
Wish Liska would bring L-Carn back to the stock :cool:

@Liska Hello, i'm interested in your genotropin, but i see the box and it say "GENOTROPIN", don't real pfizer geno say "genotropin", from what i know the factory dont change print for turkey...

Pfizer dont change print just for turkey, in original box it say "genotropin" not "GENOTROPIN", you can see in pfizer site the original print..
You gotta stop watching YouTube videos of people telling you how to spot fake genos. I know what dipshit said this, he also has a link to sell you his “real” genos for $300. He’s also the same moron who said if it says made in Almanya it’s fake. Then a video later he had to clarify he was wrong.