Cat Café EU & US domestic

View attachment 268335

View attachment 268336

Long overdue snaps of Mr. Kisses and his recent haul of pharma test-e from @Liska.

He was delighted with the service - prompt and friendly comms, quick stealthy shipping and cute wrapping paper!

He's looking forward to trying it and getting big and strong...
Hello sweetie <3
Cat and cardboard box are a long story of love.... :-D

I hope the pharma grade test e work well for you !
Enjoy ;-)

Hey Liska, are the 10+ vial prices are only for example 10x test e, or can I order 5x test e + 5x npp and get the 10+ price?
Same question ofc about the pills.

And what are the exp dates on hgh/peptides and injectable roids with mct oil?

Last edited:
Hey Liska, are the 10+ vial prices are only for example 10x test e, or can I order 5x test e + 5x npp and get the 10+ price?
Same question ofc about the pills.

And what are the exp dates on hgh/peptides and injectable roids with mct oil?
?????

Anyone used CCUSA bold cyp? I’m not opposed to EQ but really wanted to try the short ester with test cyp. Mainly curious about the PIP. Is it a person to person thing, or some is smoother than others? Thanks.
I believe you're confusing Bold Acetate with Bold Cyp? The Acetate ester of this compound has always been known as one of the MOST if not THE most painful compound to use. The Cyp ester doesn't carry this stigma...unless its confused and then its a case of mistaken identity.

Thanks, been wondering about that, good to know!
EQ is a liquid in its raw form. Its a breeze to brew at high doses and super solvents aren't necessary. Its always bothered me when I see EQ offered in doses of 200 or 250mg/ml. Its a compound that used to be recommended at higher weekly doses(800mg/week min). I don't know if that's still the case? If asked, I recommend a gram a week. I apologize for the double post. Should've combined them.

I'll take the chance to give these 2 men a friendly "hello" and thank the USA side of the operation for his assistance. Everyone is enjoying the new brand that's been introduced to the Camp.

Both guys are genuine. I don't get around like I once did here, but I'll be the first to let meso know if I'm suspicious for any reason and why. I've always been able to get a decent feel for the character of folks online. At least that's what I've been told?

Common sense would tell you no .... which is probably why you didn't get a response lol...

It seems like a valid question since both offer 10+ vial discounts. They might not have gotten an answer because they asked 8 hours ago.

I assume the ???? originate from @5scoops being curious about the discount, seeing as it’s on the EU site, not the USA site. Which then confused @Caff.

Anyone used CCUSA bold cyp? I’m not opposed to EQ but really wanted to try the short ester with test cyp. Mainly curious about the PIP. Is it a person to person thing, or some is smoother than others? Thanks.
Having just injected CCUSA bold cyp for the first time this past weekend, I can say that it’s pretty benign as far as pain goes. I’d say I notice it VERY SLIGHTYL more than a test cyp injection (which feels like nothing 90% of the time)

Have any of you used the CCusa mtren and care to share your thoughts? I was looking at it as a preworkout once or twice a week.

Actually, it slipped my mind Primo Ace is originally an oral, so the bioavailability is different when injected. Does anyone know how much?

For example the bioavailabiliy of Proviron is around 3% so injecting around 1mg (if you find it) has as much of an effect at 50mg oral. So I wonder how much Primo Ace you really need to inject ?

@CCUSA, I went to order but noticed the l-carn was gone from the website. I apologize if I missed something here in the thread about it, but was wondering if it was gone for good, or will be returning. I can certainly wait if that’s the case.

Hi Liska,

Are you ever going to make your own batches again? I have no idea exactly what ingredients/carrier oils you used (feel free to share), but I've been using it for 2 years and have never had any problems, absolutely solid stuff.

Recently, since switching to Pharmaqo's products, I have been getting acne from their products, although the products are great and work (confirmed by my own blood tests). I'm not sure if I react to some of their carrier oils or ingredients they use, but I still had some of your old stuff and I switched for 4 weeks and all the acne went away, switched back to pharmaQo for another 4 weeks to confirm and the acne breakouts started again.

It’s a pity because I really enjoyed your extremely fast delivery times and product quality in general.
Yeah looking forward to see the catcafe oils make a return in eu

Have any of you used the CCusa mtren and care to share your thoughts? I was looking at it as a preworkout once or twice a week.
I have! I use it with his injectable SDROL for pwo. Generally 20mg SDROL and 800mcg of MTREN on heavy days. It is the strongest aas I have ever used, the only reason I don’t use more of it or more frequently is due to the toxicity of it. Normally I have to fight the nausea hard after those lift days but still worth it! Definitely run NAC, TUDCA, injectable glutathione if using this.

@CCUSA, I went to order but noticed the l-carn was gone from the website. I apologize if I missed something here in the thread about it, but was wondering if it was gone for good, or will be returning. I can certainly wait if that’s the case.
Good day,

It will make a return, but at this point I cannot pin down a date. Please keep up with the front page on the store to see when it is back.

Thanks,

CCUSA

How long does it usually take to get the response email with the payment address?

I ordered on Sunday and still have not received a response. Not sure if I should order from different email or wait a bit.