Cat Café EU & US domestic

How long does it usually take to get the response email with the payment address?

I ordered on Sunday and still have not received a response. Not sure if I should order from different email or wait a bit.
There's only one customer I haven't replied to so I can tell which mail is yours. I had deliberately ignored it as something about it really spooked me but seeing your post history puts me at ease. My apologies for the delay, in general all mails will be replied to within a few hours.

Couple more snaps for you guys - Mr. Kisses was feeling less shy today and wanted to show the Test amps and also haul of Modafinil that he didn't show last time...

20231025_100346.jpg

20231025_100458.jpg

Actually, it slipped my mind Primo Ace is originally an oral, so the bioavailability is different when injected. Does anyone know how much?

For example the bioavailabiliy of Proviron is around 3% so injecting around 1mg (if you find it) has as much of an effect at 50mg oral. So I wonder how much Primo Ace you really need to inject ?
The number I’ve always seen tossed around is 20%, but I’m unclear as to where that came from. I’ve never found a definitive answer to this question.

The good news is that it doesn’t actually matter when comparing injectable acetate to enanthate since they both have the same bioavailability through that route of administration. So if you’re used to injecting 500mg/w of primo e then you’d use the same amount of acetate, but with an adjustment to frequency. And no, I’m not accounting the for variation in ester weight since that isn’t going to make enough difference to matter.

Hello Liska, u have isotretinoin?

I cant find it on the website

Someone asked this before and if I remember correctly, Liska talked to a knowledgeable, respectable doctor about isotretinoin and came to the conclusion that it is a bad idea to use it. I think it won't be offered anytime soon, if ever.

So if you’re used to injecting 500mg/w of primo e then you’d use the same amount of acetate

Technically you'd inject less of the acetate to get the same amount of methenolone due to the lower ester weight.

Someone posted a table showing the exact amounts recently but I couldn't find it. If you're bored or if this is important for you, try the search bar or just do the calculation.

Technically you'd inject less of the acetate to get the same amount of methenolone due to the lower ester weight.

Someone posted a table showing the exact amounts recently but I couldn't find it. If you're bored or if this is important for you, try the search bar or just do the calculation.
“And no, I’m not accounting the for variation in ester weight since that isn’t going to make enough difference to matter.”

Has anyone had and tested the var from here? Took 30mg pre workout and have been experiencing pretty bad lethargy. Been dragging ass all day and hoping it’s not faked.

Has anyone had and tested the var from here? Took 30mg pre workout and have been experiencing pretty bad lethargy. Been dragging ass all day and hoping it’s not faked.
After looking through your entire post history I was able to figure out you're from the US; please provide details on which product/batch you're actually talking about in the future. Oxandrolone wouldn't be causing lethargy via hepatotoxity but neither would any other compound that's suitable as a fake. How's your liver dealing with orals in general?

In regards to customer testing, in theory there's always the chance you have been singled out as the sole victim of a selective scam, so there's no way around sending the product you have personally received for labtesting to be absolutely sure. Feel free to reach out regarding the proper way to send a sample of an oral solution for this purpose, you'll be credited for the cost of testing of course.

After looking through your entire post history I was able to figure out you're from the US; please provide details on which product/batch you're actually talking about in the future. Oxandrolone wouldn't be causing lethargy via hepatotoxity but neither would any other compound that's suitable as a fake. How's your liver dealing with orals in general?

In regards to customer testing, in theory there's always the chance you have been singled out as the sole victim of a selective scam, so there's no way around sending the product you have personally received for labtesting to be absolutely sure. Feel free to reach out regarding the proper way to send a sample of an oral solution for this purpose, you'll be credited for the cost of testing of course.

It sounds like he only took it once. Literally, one day. This had nothing to do with oxandrolone.

It sounds like he only took it once. Literally, one day. This had nothing to do with oxandrolone.
I do believe it’s my body reacting negatively to oxandralone. I’ve taken anavar from different sources and it made me feel the exact same way. I was under the impression that they were faked with anadrol and t bol but never definitely knew. Now I believe it’s real stuff, just my body reacting to the oxandralone.

I was under the impression that they were faked with anadrol and t bol but never definitely knew.
Back in the days when rumours of Oxandrolone being replaced with Stanozolol were common, communities had poor access to proper labtesting / poor testing methods (colormetrics) so it's difficult to say how widespread this ever was. Such scams would never have been particularly profitable comparing the prices of the relevant raw materials present and past but there'll always be someone robbing the gas station for ten bucks.

Back in the days when rumours of Oxandrolone being replaced with Stanozolol were common, communities had poor access to proper labtesting / poor testing methods (colormetrics) so it's difficult to say how widespread this ever was. Such scams would never have been particularly profitable comparing the prices of the relevant raw materials present and past but there'll always be someone robbing the gas station for ten bucks.
Good way of putting it into perspective. My liver enzymes were low going into this cycle so I suppose it’s an oddball reaction of mine.

I do believe it’s my body reacting negatively to oxandralone. I’ve taken anavar from different sources and it made me feel the exact same way. I was under the impression that they were faked with anadrol and t bol but never definitely knew. Now I believe it’s real stuff, just my body reacting to the oxandralone.
You got put in your place by @Liska and are now shutting up, why would you mention the word FAKED above if it’s happened before. Top source in both locations and you want to start bullshit.

Anyone tried the DHB from Pharmaqo? Never tried DHB myself - but was thinking about running it - but heard stories of very bad pip / crashing etc etc .. @Liska do you have any other customer feedback regarding this DHB in particular? Thanks

Anyone from the Netherlands willen to share how they transfer btc to an unknown wallet now? Since Binance is not usable in NL anymore?

Sponsors

Latest posts