Cat Café EU & US domestic

You gotta stop watching YouTube videos of people telling you how to spot fake genos. I know what dipshit said this, he also has a link to sell you his “real” genos for $300. He’s also the same moron who said if it says made in Almanya it’s fake. Then a video later he had to clarify he was wrong.
I really dont know what video is that, also genotropin is made in only 3 country (usa,germany,belgium) but as i said before you can go on pfizer official website and see what real genotropin box looks like

I really dont know what video is that, also genotropin is made in only 3 country (usa,germany,belgium) but as i said before you can go on pfizer official website and see what real genotropin box looks like
I've just spent an hour going through Pfizer's turkish websites and all of their turkish social media accounts and could not find official media packages or a gallery of their product packaging with the new logo nor do I know a turkish pharmacy website that has updated product pictures and refers to an official source for these. Perhaps contacting Pfizer TR for links to exactly where this variant can be viewed online is more efficient. (Home | Pfizer | Turkey). Any non-official resources would not be acceptable to prove authenticity beyond all doubt imo.

As to not return entirely empty handed, here's the new logo and a few submissions to the Pfizer Petstar campaign they ran a decade ago on their turkish social media.
pfizerpets.pngpetstar1.pngpetstar2.pngpetstar3.png

You gotta stop watching YouTube videos of people telling you how to spot fake genos. I know what dipshit said this, he also has a link to sell you his “real” genos for $300. He’s also the same moron who said if it says made in Almanya it’s fake. Then a video later he had to clarify he was wrong.

Please, do tell. What dipshit?

He’s naturalbodybuilding on YouTube.

fedyanasosovich. He claims all sites selling HGH are fake. He’s the only guy with real Genotropin pens. He said the cheap $99 ones are all counterfeit and only his $400 ones are real lol. If you type in fake genos his is the first to pop up so it’s a good sales pitch.

He also banned me from commenting on his YouTube channel. I told him the Turkish ITS app scans genos and they’re $69. He said that’s the wholesale price and it’s way off. Then he kept posting his receipts to prove he bought them from a pharmacy. So I’m like ok show us a close up of the receipt to show what you paid for them, cause they ain’t no $300. Now I’m not allowed to comment on his posts lmao. His price is now $760 euros for 2 pens lmfao!

Also some of the stuff he says in his videos is true about the fakes but to say anyone selling them for $99 is a counterfeit is laughable.

Hey guys just got 6 week labs on @CCUSA 500mg Test C and 300mg Primo E per week. I pin Sun/Tues/Thurs nights and I got blood drawn on Thursday morning appx. 36 hours after last pin. Blood work is attached.

Total T 2196 ng/dL
Free T 897.8 pg/mL
E2 33 pg/mL
SHBG 11 nmol/L (calculated)

Last year I ran 300mg Test C from @CCUSA and got the below results:

Total T 2055 ng/dL
Free T 465 pg/mL
E2 125 pg/mL
SHBG 54 nmol/L (calculated)

I'm super happy with my Free T and E2. Shouldn't my Total T be a lot higher on 500mg Test? It's almost the same as it was on 300mg Test and I pinned at the same time on the same pinning schedule.500 Bloodwork_1.jpg500 Bloodwork_2.jpg

Attachments

• 500 Bloodwork.pdf
    66 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Lower SHBG because the primo. The drug is excreted faster. You also have a substantially higher free testosterone which is what is more important than total T
Hey guys just got 6 week labs on @CCUSA 500mg Test C and 300mg Primo E per week. I pin Sun/Tues/Thurs nights and I got blood drawn on Thursday morning appx. 36 hours after last pin. Blood work is attached.

Total T 2196 ng/dL
Free T 897.8 pg/mL
E2 33 pg/mL

Total T 2055 ng/dL
Free T 465 pg/mL
E2 125 pg/mL

Shouldn't my Total T be a lot higher on 500mg Test? It's almost the same as it was on 300mg Test and I pinned at the same time on the same pinning schedule.View attachment 269406View attachment 269407

Lower SHBG because the primo. The drug is excreted faster. You also have a substantially higher free testosterone which is what is more important than total T
Thanks. Yeah I understand that Free T is ultimately most important and I'm glad it has nearly doubled. I'm just curious as to why my Total T would still be nearly the same as it was on 300mg test.

Amazing free test and nice e2!

Hit the email for credit and big thanks for sharing.

CCUSA

Total T 2196 ng/dL
Free T 897.8 pg/mL
E2 33 pg/mL

Total T 2055 ng/dL
Free T 465 pg/mL
E2 125 pg/mL

Shouldn't my Total T be a lot higher on 500mg Test? It's almost the same as it was on 300mg Test and I pinned at the same time on the same pinning schedule.View attachment 269406View attachment 269407

Thanks. Yeah I understand that Free T is ultimately most important and I'm glad it has nearly doubled. I'm just curious as to why my Total T would still be nearly the same as it was on 300mg test.
Because more testosterone is free… your total would be higher if you dropped the primo, raised your SHBG but your free would also drop.

If you just did 300 test and compared it to 500 test only, you’d see your total increase.

Because more testosterone is free… your total would be higher if you dropped the primo, raised your SHBG but your free would also drop.

If you just did 300 test and compared it to 500 test only, you’d see your total increase.
That makes sense. Thanks.

He also banned me from commenting on his YouTube channel. I told him the Turkish ITS app scans genos and they’re $69. He said that’s the wholesale price and it’s way off. Then he kept posting his receipts to prove he bought them from a pharmacy. So I’m like ok show us a close up of the receipt to show what you paid for them, cause they ain’t no $300. Now I’m not allowed to comment on his posts lmao. His price is now $760 euros for 2 pens lmfao!

Also some of the stuff he says in his videos is true about the fakes but to say anyone selling them for $99 is a counterfeit is laughable.
People will buy anything. There's a gullible lad born every few seconds.

Total T 2196 ng/dL
Free T 897.8 pg/mL
E2 33 pg/mL

Total T 2055 ng/dL
Free T 465 pg/mL
E2 125 pg/mL

I'm super happy with my Free T and E2. Shouldn't my Total T be a lot higher on 500mg Test? It's almost the same as it was on 300mg Test and I pinned at the same time on the same pinning schedule.

More anecdotal evidence suggesting methenolone crashes E2.

Is the mechanism known? Binds to aromatase better than testosterone?

New Vita B/C mix is 1mg B1, 1mg B12, 1mg C/ mL..

This will be updated tomorrow and ready for shipment. Thank you all for your patience.

CCUSA

Ordered, paid, confirmed on Monday. Delivered on Friday. With a public holiday in between. Communication, service, packaging absolutely top notch! The wrapping paper made my day! Thanks @Liska

Just got bloods checked with quite the extensive panel, and had been using around 200 SUST 4 weeks, the now lowered it to 180 and now 160ish per week so ill see what comes back .6 weeks total.

Not an exciting test, im not expecting credit but figured for Folks using CCUSA for TRT doses, it could be a nice help !

Just got bloods checked with quite the extensive panel, and had been using around 200 SUST 4 weeks, the now lowered it to 180 and now 160ish per week so ill see what comes back .6 weeks total.

Not an exciting test, im not expecting credit but figured for Folks using CCUSA for TRT doses, it could be a nice help !

I use sus for TRT too. 65 mg twice a week. 130 weekly doesn't put my total T super-high, but good TRT dose for me.

Hit the email for credit. Just post the results, unless I missed them.