Cat Café EU & US domestic

While I'm still puzzled what 'roi' might mean after checking abbreviations.com dutifully, the filler mix wasn't designed for sublingual absorption (sublingual tablets/troches are on my study list but not a priority yet) so for optimal results, please swallow.
Do you happen to have any oral bpc 157

Hey @Liska

I adopted a cat from the humane society. It has diarrhea frequently. Do you think it's just nerves of a new house or should I bring her to the vet? She doesn't seem nervous at all. Friendly, purring, chill, eating, drinking.

Also how can I introduce her to my old cat? They are both 2yo

Hey @Liska

I adopted a cat from the humane society. It has diarrhea frequently. Do you think it's just nerves of a new house or should I bring her to the vet? She doesn't seem nervous at all. Friendly, purring, chill, eating, drinking.

Also how can I introduce her to my old cat? They are both 2yo
If it has bad diarrhea for longer than 3-4 days please take it to the vet immediately as this can dehydrate a kitten to a dangerous degree. Causes can be sudden switch in diet upon adoption as you should mix old and new food at certain ratios, gradually increasing % of new food - this can still result in diarrhea but to a lesser degree. Do you know what humane society fed? They'll usually provide you with a bag of that for this purpose if you call them.

It could also be food sensitivities, this will be easier to figure out knowing what it was fed and is getting now and if you need decent brand recommendations I'll get a list.

If you're in doubt at all, please do go to the vet (ideally you have pet insurance for the kitten already, petsbest is literally the best one).

If it has bad diarrhea for longer than 3-4 days please take it to the vet immediately as this can dehydrate a kitten to a dangerous degree. Causes can be sudden switch in diet upon adoption as you should mix old and new food at certain ratios, gradually increasing % of new food - this can still result in diarrhea but to a lesser degree. Do you know what humane society fed? They'll usually provide you with a bag of that for this purpose if you call them.

It could also be food sensitivities, this will be easier to figure out knowing what it was fed and is getting now and if you need decent brand recommendations I'll get a list.

If you're in doubt at all, please do go to the vet (ideally you have pet insurance for the kitten already, petsbest is literally the best one).
Really greatly appreciate your answer

They gave me a certain brand of food when I adopted her. I gave her that but was worried about her dehydrating (she's very underweight...6lb) so I gave her wet food too. But she already had diarrhea before the wet food twice.

I called the vet. They said bring a stool sample from within 12hrs for a lab panel and bring her in for an examination. So I'm going to bring her to the vet. I'm pretty worried because she's already so underweight and she may become dehydrated.

Here's a pic of her. She's chilling on my bed right now. She was a stray and someone brought her in to the humane society. Poor cats already had a rough life, she had fleas, her hair is a bit thin from over grooming from the fleas she had. And at some point she had kittens alresdy (from what the humane society told me).... im confident we can nurse her back to excellent health.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231010_095355_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231010_095355_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
Here's a pic of her. She's chilling on my bed right now. She was a stray and someone brought her in to the humane society. Poor cats already had a rough life, she had fleas, her hair is a bit thin from over grooming from the fleas she had. And at some point she had kittens alresdy (from what the humane society told me).... im confident we can nurse her back to excellent health.
Tortise Shell Kitties >>>>

I don't know what that is but it's by the same manufacturer as the blue catropin and should match that in every aspect except for the amount.
Hi Liska, I thought blue and white tops only differ in the amount but batch and manufacturer seem to be different according to the Jano sheet. Are these just arbitrary so one can distinguish?

@all: Anyone running the latest Catropin? Appreciate any feedback.

Hi Liska, I thought blue and white tops only differ in the amount but batch and manufacturer seem to be different according to the Jano sheet. Are these just arbitrary so one can distinguish?

@all: Anyone running the latest Catropin? Appreciate any feedback.
The batches are the manufacturing dates (mfg.) respectively, 6/23 and 8/23. They are so consistent that the variance between batches is below the stated margin of error for the testing method and thus not significant in theory nor practice. Manufacturer forbids being named so I choose my favourite things.

Blue tops are made by:
1697012540920.png
White tops are made by:
1697012482956.png

Hahaha okay I didn't expect them to be real names but didn't expect random feline goddesses either. The latter is not a surprise tho.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to liska for helping me with some advice on my sick shelter cat via pm. Liska is a genuinely good and caring person and I think that's rare nowadays. Most people will not help another human (or animal) unless it somehow benefits them. Liska asked for nothing for the time and advice I received. I'll be buying some of her USA products very soon as well

Updated testing.

I will start to test multiple batches of big movers for stocking purposes. The website has also been updated with added items.

Thanks,

CCUSAclen.pnggw.pngnolva.pngprimo.pngt3.pngtc.pngtc2.pngtra.png

Taking 3iu myself right now of that Terrier Tropin ;)
@CCUSA , could you please remind us what the credit is for Blood tests related to IGF and if you give credit for variance testing for HGH and peptide vials? Thanks, cheers.

Hello, I'm sorry to ask, maybe you've already answered but i didn't find it on the thread, will ever Liska brew his own products or he will just keeping as reseller?

it's just because i almost finished his primo, and i was just curious, excellent product.

Attachments

• IMG_20231013_070610.jpg
    IMG_20231013_070610.jpg
    809.4 KB · Views: 97
Taking 3iu myself right now of that Terrier Tropin ;)
@CCUSA , could you please remind us what the credit is for Blood tests related to IGF and if you give credit for variance testing for HGH and peptide vials? Thanks, cheers.
Bloods are 100$ credit.. sorry, I can't do much more there. Variance testing.. I haven't considered this. However, we have tested HGH collectively... alot. I haven't ever given credit for this, but it would for sure be considered.

Thank you,

CCUSA

Made a pretty big (for me) order of pharmaqo oils from Liska as I was so happy with them on my previous blast.

As usual everything 10/10. TA was something crazy quick like 7 days to Republic of Ireland.

PXL_20231013_141210279_exported_933_1697206427998.jpg

Anyone have personal experience with the CCUSA Primo Ace? Is the half-life still ~2-3 days? Also I'm gay.
Haha, It has a bit of pip. But solid product for sure, it's CCUSA. First time worse than the second and so forth. Acetate Itself is a half life of 0.8 days, terminal is 2-3 Days, so EOD is possible. Really depends on you. The active hormone changes active half lives. Although the literature is out there...Somewhere. Idk, one day you can find it easy, the other you wonder if it ever existed.

Anyone used CCUSA bold cyp? I’m not opposed to EQ but really wanted to try the short ester with test cyp. Mainly curious about the PIP. Is it a person to person thing, or some is smoother than others? Thanks.