Cat Café EU & US domestic

No. They last for years if stored in room temp and out of light. I suggest getting an essential oil case.

Or your underwear drawer. Unless you're stockpiling for the end times..

Remember the days when you only ever had 2 or maybe 3 vials in possession at one time?

Will injectable l-carn be coming back soon? All of the other suppliers of this seem pretty sketch.
Do you have a short list of these "sketch" sources? Is there something about this particular product that attracts weirdo sources?

Ok...I don't mean to jam you up but when guys post things like this I have to ask. I'm assuming you don't know many sources? What exactly does a source have to do to be labeled "Sketch" anyway?

You know what I might consider "sketch"? You probably don't but I'm going to give you my thoughts on the subject. I find it reckless/sketch to sell Schedule 3 products in the open on a Google indexed forum. Its like snubbing your nose at LE. They like to make examples of outfits that could, unbeknownst to them, be selling Scheduled products to children. Most of the sources here wouldn't want to sell to kids but lets be honest, there isn't anyone checking ID's.

I don't mean to dampen the mood, but sometimes, I just feel the need to make new friends.

Do you have a short list of these "sketch" sources? Is there something about this particular product that attracts weirdo sources?

Ok...I don't mean to jam you up but when guys post things like this I have to ask. I'm assuming you don't know many sources? What exactly does a source have to do to be labeled "Sketch" anyway?

You know what I might consider "sketch"? You probably don't but I'm going to give you my thoughts on the subject. I find it reckless/sketch to sell Schedule 3 products in the open on a Google indexed forum. Its like snubbing your nose at LE. They like to make examples of outfits that could, unbeknownst to them, be selling Scheduled products to children. Most of the sources here wouldn't want to sell to kids but lets be honest, there isn't anyone checking ID's.

I don't mean to dampen the mood, but sometimes, I just feel the need to make new friends.
I just mean places that have been busted a few times but keep popping up again and again. Not trying to make a stink about anything, and I don’t feel like naming names.

FWIW, I am pretty sure L carnitine is not a schedule 3 drug, and is really my only interest in this thread.

Ordered on Friday and everything was delivered today (Wednesday).

Discreet packaging and really solid turnaround!

Will try and report back on the product.
(test/tren/mast mix and Cardarine)

I just mean places that have been busted a few times but keep popping up again and again. Not trying to make a stink about anything, and I don’t feel like naming names.

FWIW, I am pretty sure L carnitine is not a schedule 3 drug, and is really my only interest in this thread.
FWIW he was humorously saying you’re asking about l carn from someone selling schedule 3s, in a google indexed forum.

My own take after reading your reply is it’s odd that you would source from gear sellers rather than say a pep site/Amino Asylum.

FWIW he was humorously saying you’re asking about l carn from someone selling schedule 3s, in a google indexed forum.

My own take after reading your reply is it’s odd that you would source from gear sellers rather than say a pep site/Amino Asylum.
I only asked because CCUSA mentioned in a post above that he was going to have it back in stock. I don’t trust Amino Asylum based on several things. If there are other peptide sites that sell it, I’m happy to use them.

10/10, touchdown in 4 days. Liska doesn’t fail to deliver. Unfortunately no kitty pics as I have still to find an apartment that allows pets

I only asked because CCUSA mentioned in a post above that he was going to have it back in stock. I don’t trust Amino Asylum based on several things. If there are other peptide sites that sell it, I’m happy to use them.
If you want stronger than QSC’s 250mg, I would put in an in-stock email reminder for Modern Aminos 600mg. Multiple people in my peptides groups mention liking their products.

Okay.. I think what they mean is that 500mg/mL L-carn is harder to make than most might think. Well, it isn't all that hard, you just have to have a few things correct. So some sources labeled 500mg/mL, might not be near that.

Just my take, and I also agree with the rest.

Always appreciate your take.

CCUSA

For all of you using pharmaq, is there any pip with their injectables, i was using Deus thinking they were good, but they gave me some pip. thanks!

For all of you using pharmaq, is there any pip with their injectables, i was using Deus thinking they were good, but they gave me some pip. thanks!

This is gonna be very user dependent but I'll give you my personal feedback anyway.

Test P @ 0.4ml ED
Mast P @ 0.4ml ED
NPP @ 0.6ml ED

No PIP whatsoever the whole 8 weeks I ran that.

Inj dbol @ 0.5ml ED did give very slight pip but this is likely due to the guaiacol and it was entirely tolerable.

If you've used MCT products in the past and been fine I think it's safe to say you'll be fine with these oils.

Is the CCUSA l-carn in an oil or water? Sorry if that’s an ignorant question, just trying to learn about it. I’ve used it from AA and a compound pharmacy with mixed results.
Thanks

Sponsors