Cat Café EU & US domestic

The terms are confusing people.

D-Dimer (Healthcare) is a biomarker used to assess blood clotting and diagnose conditions related to abnormal blood clot formation and breakdown.

Dimer (Chemistry) - In chemistry, dimerization refers to the process of joining two molecules or ions by bonds. The resulting bonds can be either strong or weak. Many symmetrical chemical species are described as dimers, even when the monomer is unknown or highly unstable.

So no HGH can have a D-Dimer problem, just not possible.

What pigeonhead explained is correct in case anyone looks up what the “dimer” means in all the testing results. I’m not an expert in terms of chemistry just intro to Chem in college. But when I was showing some of the results to my gf she asked the same thing and mentioned is “dimer” mean “d-dimer” because she’s and R/N and went into explaining to me what d-diners were and like pigeonhead said “d-dimer” is a blood clotting condition. So no not the same thing at all just so people don’t mix them up or get nervous or worried. Like he mentioned and like Cat and Jasknoik mentioned it has something to do with the binding proteins that make up the gh. Growth hormone 191aa which we take is a very specific combination of amino acids (sequenced) put together in a specific pattern. From what I’ve been reading and gathering the dimers mentioned in the testing results has something to do with specific proteins in the make up. But like mentioned in previous posts I don’t know much more than that about it and just from personal experience I’m having used so many quality gh brands some having no or low dimer % I’ve not noticed anything different in the quality or results attained/.feeling etc. but again I want to clarify I’m not an expert in this field regarding Chemistry I just know what I wrote above

I’m having used so many quality gh brands some having no or low dimer %

We're on New Game+ since spring, results from your previous save do not carry over.

Unless your body cannot tolerate any amount of BA or BB (neither of which Eifelfango/Galen contain), isolating the problematic variable will neither take long nor be as expensive as staying on pharma Testosterone. I'm awful at connecting mail addresses with meso names so just mail me and I'll help you set this up if you're interested.

@goonr I'm the dandelion

cat café news:

- 135iu HGH kits are in stock now
View attachment 266472View attachment 266473

- lowered prices on Pharmaqo Primo 100mg, Tri-ester and Multi-ester Testosterone 400mg, Trest Ace 50mg, Tren H. 100mg and injectable bases and orals, as well as all ZPHC/Spectrum injectables, Novorapid and Lantus insulin pens and Glutathione kits. Except for the first two the rest may not be restocked once sold out, as that's the purpose of discounting them.
Good HGH numbers always make my day but no dimer test ? Por que Minha Gatinha ?

Good HGH numbers always make my day but no dimer test ? Por que Minha Gatinha ?

Good afternoon!
Ordered from ccusa the Friday before Labor Day weekend and it showed up by Wednesday! I was very surprised, even more so considering my location, as most packages tend to take longer than expected. Beautifully packaged. Had bloods done a few weeks prior and may have them checked in a while depending on how I feel. Haven’t ran a cycle in years, but I have amnesia from that time period due to a severe TBI so I can’t recall much lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4427.jpeg
    IMG_4427.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4397.jpeg
    IMG_4397.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 116
Labs from cruise dose of @CCUSA T-400 (150mg / week). Good stuff, can probably take it down a bit to get to my natural Test levels of 850 but during 500-600mg blast I'm around 5200 anyway. E2 is 70 and is usually 90 during blast and was 30 natty, Hemo/Hema slightly high but will donate blood soon. 30yrs old 200lbs.

Attachments

• Labs_09.25.jpg
    Labs_09.25.jpg
    722 KB · Views: 83
Labs from cruise dose of @CCUSA T-400 (150mg / week). Good stuff, can probably take it down a bit to get to my natural Test levels of 850 but during 500-600mg blast I'm around 5200 anyway. E2 is 70 and is usually 90 during blast and was 30 natty, Hemo/Hema slightly high but will donate blood soon. 30yrs old 200lbs.
There’s a good supplement called Strom sports “Thrombomax” that can lower Hematacrit is you can’t donate soon enough and they ship worldwide, I use a 1 capsule a day as on TRT

There’s a good supplement called Strom sports “Thrombomax” that can lower Hematacrit is you can’t donate soon enough and they ship worldwide, I use a 1 capsule a day as on TRT
Thanks! Oddly enough levels have barely raised from my natty hema and have been blast/cruise for over a year now. I had high levels to begin with so will check out Thrombomax. Appreciate it.

Just a quick shout out to CCUSA. I have had two orders with Liska and both orders were smooth and effortless. The product is well packaged and discreet. Thank you for this wonderful service.

Will you be selling Trizepitide?

Thank you.

Successful delivery of Panpharma Test E and Modafinil to Ireland today, ordered this day last week. Fantastic communication with Liska both before and during the order, great packaging, just delighted overall.

Pictures of Mr. Kisses and his new merch coming soon...

600 mg must be hard to inject though
Yea it was thick as can be. The tren in it was definitely over dosed. I couldn’t handle the insomnia and night sweats at 1 ml every 4 days. I was having nights sweats like I was taking DNP. Even at .5ml it was rough, I couldn’t even play softball without being so out of breath. And I am someone that stays in single digit bf and does 20-30 minutes on a stairmaster everyday. I have done a lot of tren over the last 16 years and nothing affected me like that. It was the first time where I had 3 ml left in a vial and was loving the results it gave, but just had enough of sides to keep going.

Oh and btw CCUSA PrimoE/TestC blend is completely PIP free for me. :cool:

Looks like I can't get this in the US. Looks like something I'd like to try and check bloods on.