Cat Café EU & US domestic

Liska, everywhere I go I see you as the standout reliable supplier for EU, but I'm one of the 'unlucky' ones who's not a previous customer in scandinavia. Are you ever going to open that opportunity up again or are we just shit out of luck?

Either way, keep doing right by yourself and your customers, I can appreciate it even if I can't benefit myself!

Items received within 36 hours of ordering

First time injecting Pharma Test E (Galen)... no PIP, no Test fever..... I feel great!

But I wish my body wasn't so picky..it's going cost me o_O

Anyone on ccusa primo/test blend? He warns on the site it has a little bite with PIP. I am about to start and I never had issues with PIP unless something is water based. I think I should be good if 600 mgs blends of test/tren/mast or dhb doesn’t ever give me any issues. I will probably cut the shot with some test e the first time just to be safe.

Items received within 36 hours of ordering

First time injecting Pharma Test E (Galen)... no PIP, no Test fever..... I feel great!

Wondering why you chose Galen over the Pan Pharma for example? Waiting on an order of the Pan Pharma myself - liked the long expiry dates!

Anyone on ccusa primo/test blend? He warns on the site it has a little bite with PIP. I am about to start and I never had issues with PIP unless something is water based. I think I should be good if 600 mgs blends of test/tren/mast or dhb doesn’t ever give me any issues. I will probably cut the shot with some test e the first time just to be safe.
I used his T400 and Primo 200 combined and never had any PIP but I think I might just not be sensitive to it in general.

600 mg must be hard to inject though

Wondering why you chose Galen over the Pan Pharma for example? Waiting on an order of the Pan Pharma myself - liked the long expiry dates!
No preference.. just wanted to try out Pharma Test E since I keep getting PIP from UG Test E (see my posts from a while ago)..

In fact I've only bought just one pharma Test E to try. I have also noticed the Galen Test E to be more viscous

Unless your body cannot tolerate any amount of BA or BB (neither of which Eifelfango/Galen contain), isolating the problematic variable will neither take long nor be as expensive as staying on pharma Testosterone. I'm awful at connecting mail addresses with meso names so just mail me and I'll help you set this up if you're interested.

@goonr I'm the dandelion

cat café news:

- 135iu HGH kits are in stock now
catropinwhite2.pngcatropinwhite.png

- lowered prices on Pharmaqo Primo 100mg, Tri-ester and Multi-ester Testosterone 400mg, Trest Ace 50mg, Tren H. 100mg and injectable bases and orals, as well as all ZPHC/Spectrum injectables, Novorapid and Lantus insulin pens and Glutathione kits. Except for the first two the rest may not be restocked once sold out, as that's the purpose of discounting them.

Unless your body cannot tolerate any amount of BA or BB (neither of which Eifelfango/Galen contain), isolating the problematic variable will neither take long nor be as expensive as staying on pharma Testosterone. I'm awful at connecting mail addresses with meso names so just mail me and I'll help you set this up if you're interested.

@goonr I'm the dandelion

cat café news:

- 135iu HGH kits are in stock now
View attachment 266472View attachment 266473

- lowered prices on Pharmaqo Primo 100mg, Tri-ester and Multi-ester Testosterone 400mg, Trest Ace 50mg, Tren H. 100mg and injectable bases and orals, as well as all ZPHC/Spectrum injectables, Novorapid and Lantus insulin pens and Glutathione kits. Except for the first two the rest may not be restocked once sold out, as that's the purpose of discounting them.
This GH have a "D-dimer" problem?