Cat Café EU & US domestic

What about choriomon from ibsa, have also used it and it is very good, seems to be very popular as well.
The greatly increased demand caused this to be difficult/expensive to get based on talking to Bulgarians many months ago, not sure if that's better now.
1694332877193.png
Similar issues with Gonasi, the limited quantity I could get per month wouldn't last two days - not to say other vendors may not have better access but I haven't seen it around much and never seen a test result either.

I'll have it figured out soon and I don't mind if I'll have to sell it at a shit profit margin (like Brevactid) because affordable high quality HCG is not a product some people want, it's one they need.

Can CCUSA update their front page like the CC Euro page on what's sold out, and what's incoming. Sometimes products disappear and re-appear later. Could be script errors or just HTML shenanigans but I'm waiting on Crypto Funds unlock. So just posting that here so I don't email regarding specific items per the FAQ.

Can CCUSA update their front page like the CC Euro page on what's sold out, and what's incoming. Sometimes products disappear and re-appear later. Could be script errors or just HTML shenanigans but I'm waiting on Crypto Funds unlock. So just posting that here so I don't email regarding specific items per the FAQ.
Fear no schrödingers cat café, I yanked some things deliberately today. What you're seeing is most likely stock management, i.e. products getting trapped in orders which are never paid for, then released back into the wild etc. I'll ensure the frontpage will be up to date at all times now.

Proviron, Turinabol & Clomiphene Citrate tablets by Pharmaqo are now available on the american cat café including labtests (view by clicking the Janoshik logo under on category page or on the product page itself).

Stuff arrived to Denmark quickly as always.
Communication was top notch as always.
Excited to try suspension. Only tried TNE.

Attachments

• F0EE4DE8-C317-4865-B1E0-A456DE9ED23B.jpeg
    F0EE4DE8-C317-4865-B1E0-A456DE9ED23B.jpeg
    835.8 KB · Views: 130
Anyone have a good Metformin source, ordering HGH soon and want to be on top of it.
I would check out Rido/Cridis shop, I’ve used him for Cialias/telmisartan and he’s been great. His thread is down over by QSC if you scroll. DashPCT used to be G2g as well but I have heard some gripes and moans recently

What's the main reported differences between using suspension and TNE?
Suspension is water-based,
tne is oil-based. Suspension will technically absorb faster than oil but the difference is so negligible I don't think it matters. Suspension is more likely to crash but they both will. Unless I'm entirely wrong and the cat comes to punish some sense into me.

Good morning gents,

Tomorrow 9/17/23 will be the last day to place an order for a short time. Roughly 10 days. This is just a maintance period.

Thank you,

CCUSA