Cat Café EU & US domestic

Nothing like that at all mate :)

Just asking about the payment method I’m accustomed to using on the store. Given the quality of service, I don’t care about the payment method. Liska has great customer service as well, so I figured I’d might as well ask if the plug had been pulled on bank transfers. Didn’t read back as far as I should’ve to get the answer, but hey shit happens. Made a crypto wallet already now, and figuring it out.
Great. If you figure an easy and reliable way to do crypto, post it here. When I tried to setup crypto anything, I got asked for all of my identification information, and then I got rejected.

I'd rather send my payment other ways, but if you find an easy way that works, I'm all ears.

Great. If you figure an easy and reliable way to do crypto, post it here. When I tried to setup crypto anything, I got asked for all of my identification information, and then I got rejected.

I'd rather send my payment other ways, but if you find an easy way that works, I'm all ears.

Got a friend helping me out with it. If I manage to get it working, I’ll message you bro

Read the last page or two and you’ll have answered your question
Exactly 1.5 pages back.
This may be possible for long term customers depending on your country of origin.
I dont know if CIM is the best for OPSEC, you need to give a physical address. I guess have a Whitelist of accounts on Paper?

But cross referencing seems like a hassle, or keeping any record of any client.

I did CIM from a middle man which made more sense, but that was 6 years ago... ive seen good labs come and go in that time frame.

I dont know if CIM is the best for OPSEC, you need to give a physical address. I guess have a Whitelist of accounts on Paper?

You don't need any of that if you embrace inefficiency.

Pretty sure you can just install the Coinbase Wallet app, add a bank account, and just buy ETH and send it from there.

Exactly 1.5 pages back.

I did CIM from a middle man which made more sense, but that was 6 years ago... ive seen good labs come and go in that time frame.
Opsec was blown open on YouTube. It took me a drunk retard 2.5 minutes to figure it out when millionaires were jacking off their ego about sending shit to Chase irons to make themselves look good. pick someone who doesn’t brag about having five cats. Obviously I am in a different country and Security where I live doesn’t matter where you live.. You all do you. It’s all karma right lol. Marketing scheme jokers. I again respect the game but not the recklessness .good luck! Again wish you the best, but not the smartest folks. But again, what you expect from someone who says the anabolic pharmacist every fucking podcast..

Opsec was blown open on YouTube. It took me a drunk retard 2.5 minutes to figure it out when millionaires were jacking off their ego about sending shit to Chase irons to make themselves look good. pick someone who doesn’t brag about having five cats. Obviously I am in a different country and Security where I live doesn’t matter where you live.. You all do you. It’s all karma right lol. Marketing scheme jokers. I again respect the game but not the recklessness .good luck! Again wish you the best, but not the smartest folks. But again, what you expect from someone who says the anabolic pharmacist every fucking podcast..
Thanks dad it's 8am and I need a ride to school and you're having JD for breakfast

Quit watching you tube

Available in EU now and US soon: New batches of BPC-157, TB-4 (full sequence), TB-500 (fragment of TB-4), Melanotan II (will be available once current batch is sold out). The variance in dosage is something I was not aware of as this is my first round of multivial/variance testing for peptides other than HGH but now that I know I can work on improving that in the future. I've listed them by the average dosage and purity, and priced them by the lowest dosage as well as added more extensive and cheaper bulk options.
bpc157n.pngbpc157ntest.pngtb4.pngTB4ntest.pngtb500n.pngTB500ntest.pngMT2ntest.png

Hey Liska, I already sent you a mail but figured this would be just as easy. Noticed Bank Transfer is no longer listed in the FAQ. Is this no longer possible, or is this temporary?
Read the website it states it on there, any questions you may have read his FAQ first as these type of questions are the reason he’ll give up one day as it clogs up the feed.

Attachments

• IMG_4908.jpeg
    IMG_4908.jpeg
    785.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited: