Cat Café EU & US domestic

I purchased some tretinoin cream quite a while back and cant seem to see it anywhere now, is it doscontinued or am i being an ass and not seeing it? Many thanks, Bulker

So what is the attraction of increlex, why is this in demand despite what i thought i seen it for sell for in another thread? Which was a lot.

I can only find pharmaceutical info on it being prescribed to children. Is the igf increase superior to hgh enough to make a significant difference?

So what is the attraction of increlex, why is this in demand despite what i thought i seen it for sell for in another thread? Which was a lot.

I can only find pharmaceutical info on it being prescribed to children. Is the igf increase superior to hgh enough to make a significant difference?
Only 1 way to find out. However some are posting logs + bloodwork. Im tuned in.

Increlex hype like hgh to the early 2000's, being able to source pharmacy somatropin is equivalent to pharmacy igf 1 in the 2020's. Its not at all common to source.

It appears to be showing up in peoples inventory all at once. (clearnet)

Last edited:
Please don't tease like this! Is this a callback to Hermes' thread or will this be available in your shop
Both, I listed it now. To avoid attracting unwanted attention I will get a limited amount of boxes per week only and will adjust pricing based on demand.

So you're vigorous Steve's plug. I kid, I kid.
MCT oil is murder, basically.

Both, I listed it now. To avoid attracting unwanted attention I will get a limited amount of boxes per week only and will adjust pricing based on demand.

MCT oil is murder, basically.
I mean using a you tube millionaire to help sell your shit wont draw attention at all. And no hate I've been in the game 40 years I wish I could use those techniques. nothing but respect

I mean using a you tube millionaire to help sell your shit wont draw attention at all. And no hate I've been in the game 40 years I wish I could use those techniques. nothing but respect
It's my greatest wish to collab with https://www.youtube.com/@Lunathepantera

I'd love nothing more than to listen and learn from someone that's been around since the very beginning so if that's a possibility at all, please reach out to me!

Hey Liska, I already sent you a mail but figured this would be just as easy. Noticed Bank Transfer is no longer listed in the FAQ. Is this no longer possible, or is this temporary?

Hey Liska, I already sent you a mail but figured this would be just as easy. Noticed Bank Transfer is no longer listed in the FAQ. Is this no longer possible, or is this temporary?
Read the last page or two and you’ll have answered your question

I don't remember receiving a mail with this question and I can immediately tell why my brain would erase that from its memory because that's how you bluescreen CATOS.

Read the last page or two and you’ll have answered your question
Cheers mate, I read the last page but didn’t go back far enough it seems!

I don't remember receiving a mail with this question and I can immediately tell why my brain would erase that from its memory because that's how you bluescreen CATOS.
Haha all good, it was very recent. I’ll figure out how to do it with crypto and place an order soon. You’re by far my favourite source and imo simply the best source. So all good :) thanks for your replying mate have a great evening

I just want to mail a big ol' envelope with my payment instead of dealing with crypto......
Nothing like that at all mate :)

Just asking about the payment method I’m accustomed to using on the store. Given the quality of service, I don’t care about the payment method. Liska has great customer service as well, so I figured I’d might as well ask if the plug had been pulled on bank transfers. Didn’t read back as far as I should’ve to get the answer, but hey shit happens. Made a crypto wallet already now, and figuring it out.