Cat Café EU & US domestic

Anyone with experience using the inj. Sdrol…anyone ever pin it subQ?
I have used his pretty extensively at around 10-20mg range. Crazy good aggression, it goes in smooth. Honestly would recommend hearing it before hand (I do with all my oils
) for even better injection. I probably wouldn’t recommend sub Q though depending on volume of oil you’re pushing.

Forgot to post these way back but here are some blood results from a trestolone Ace, Primo E and Anavar cycle I ran back starting last December. This was about 7 weeks in right when I stopped the Anavar. I’d say pretty easy to say that everything I bought from CCUSA was legit given my cholesterol was screwed, estrogen was ranked and testosterone non existent. Easily explained by MENTs estrogen not being detectable and me not taking any testosterone with it. Did supplement HCG 500 iu MWF though. TREST was tan at 25mg ED going up to 50 with the primo starting @300 and ramping up to 500. After these bloods I did throw in a vial of test prop at around 200 mg a week to have some testosterone in my blood. I will post my recovery blood work later today from June. But I recovered very quickly and very well. Gains were great and estrogen management was a breeze. Let me know any questions you guys may have on my little experiMENT. See what I did there?
I'm currently running 100 Ment a week with 300 test.Strength is increasing weekly.How were your tissue gains going that high?

Been using as PWO@15 mg IM inj. Hr or so before lifting. Shits amazing..the energy and drive is killer-heavy weight just floats like it’s nothing. I’m also on running dbol so I only use sdrl as PWO

@Liska, when did the new testing for HGH and dimer become uniform this year? I am referring to the new test method. I am just enjoying reading more on the subject.

I could be remembering it wrong, but wasn't it this year around april/may? Or was it earlier.

And didn’t you say you were a low responder usually @Shivathedestroyer … any AI or primo ? E2 looks good too
Yes primo at 400mg alongside it. I’m not a great responder. Usually on my every other day injection frequency I’m right around a 3.5-4x multiplier. These bloods were pulled maybe 36 hours post injection as opposed to my typical48 hours post injection, so this is really right on track with where I would expect it to be.

Available meow
ccclenp.pngccclen.png
As stated in the product description: "The label shows the mfg. date and matching exp. date for the very first attempt at manufacturing precisely dosed tablets (so it took quite a while and many attempts), updated labels matching the date on the lab reports will take some time to be done still.

What's not available is bank transfer payment or paypal. Please stop asking. Not knowing how to acquire crypto doesn't mean you cannot acquire this knowledge.

Available meow
View attachment 264669View attachment 264670
As stated in the product description: "The label shows the mfg. date and matching exp. date for the very first attempt at manufacturing precisely dosed tablets (so it took quite a while and many attempts), updated labels matching the date on the lab reports will take some time to be done still.

What's not available is bank transfer payment or paypal. Please stop asking. Not knowing how to acquire crypto doesn't mean you cannot acquire this knowledge.

Don't think I've ever seen a clen lab report so accurately dosed across three samples.

Haven't used the sdrol but been on the injectable dbol for 3 weeks now.

Last time I used dbol I was on the same dosage, but taken orally. Sides are way less on the injectable with more or less the same positive performance enhancement. Big fan. I wouldn't pin it sub q personally as the guaiacol can make the shots a bit nippy.

Will be trying the injectable anadrol next blast.

Available meow
View attachment 264669View attachment 264670

You are a know absolute diamond to this community.