Cat Café EU & US domestic

I've had around 5 domestic orders, avg has been 3-4 days never more, not a huge sample size obviously. But like I said I ordered from ccusa about 7 months ago and it shipped/arrived incredibly fast last time hence why I used them again. I'm not knocking anyone I'm just not used to this taking so long based on my experience.

Good idea on informed delivery, I thought i was already signed up but I guess I only did ups and FedEx

I've had around 5 domestic orders, avg has been 3-4 days never more, not a huge sample size obviously. But like I said I ordered from ccusa about 7 months ago and it shipped/arrived incredibly fast last time hence why I used them again. I'm not knocking anyone I'm just not used to this taking so long based on my experience.

Good idea on informed delivery, I thought i was already signed up but I guess I only did ups and FedEx
Most of my orders from CCUSA came around 4 to 5 days too. But i did have one take 7 or 8 days, it turned out to be USPS's fault.

If it doesn't land at 7 business days, shoot them an email and ask to check tracking for you. But definitely agree about informed delivery.

IMG_7915.jpeg

Blood test.

Unfortunately I keep having pip even more frequently as before and had to stop due to enlarged lymph node at armpit

Will try again next time perhaps with Test C or the pip-free Test E

Test E 350 I got ages ago…
Did you contact me about this issue when you first noticed it, or anytime later? For many months prior to pulling this batch from the store (sometime in May iirc) due to raw degradation issues has this been a frequent topic of discussion in this thread and every single person that has reached out to me for over half a year has received an explanation of the problem alongside a very clear warning to stop injecting it, and anyone who had purchased it before April (at which point unmissable warnings had been posted to the cat café) and provided some kind of proof of purchase received replacements or store credit or something. It was obviously a nightmare for those affected but I'll always listen to your story provided you contacted me in a timely manner (aka not "I emptied 20 vials and it was a horrorshow from the very beginning").

hi @Liska

I don’t often come on this forum so I must have missed it.

Regardless, I think I’m proned to PIP to begin with so I didn’t think it was your ingredient.

Nevertheless, I would give Test C a try in the future since I have only ever done Test E. I’m just waiting for hcg to come up so I can get them together to meet the purchase requirement.

Did you contact me about this issue when you first noticed it, or anytime later? For many months prior to pulling this batch from the store (sometime in May iirc) due to raw degradation issues has this been a frequent topic of discussion in this thread and every single person that has reached out to me for over half a year has received an explanation of the problem alongside a very clear warning to stop injecting it, and anyone who had purchased it before April (at which point unmissable warnings had been posted to the cat café) and provided some kind of proof of purchase received replacements or store credit or something. It was obviously a nightmare for those affected but I'll always listen to your story provided you contacted me in a timely manner (aka not "I emptied 20 vials and it was a horrorshow from the very beginning").
Has ur test 400 (Cyp/Ena) been pulled of from the store for the same issue?

Kindly let me know since I'm still using it even if I get remarkable pip all the time, hopefully I didn't miss any of your post stating we should stop injecting it.

Has ur test 400 (Cyp/Ena) been pulled of from the store for the same issue?

Kindly let me know since I'm still using it even if I get remarkable pip all the time, hopefully I didn't miss any of your post stating we should stop injecting it.
This is the one I meant actually, I just realized @eddie_charged is talking about a product that's from 2021 still. Yes, you did miss all of the posts and website notices about this issue, did you ever mail me about it?

I am aware that reaching customers reliably without saving contact info is a problem, as not everyone reads Meso threads especially when they get so long that much of it becomes outdated information, nor is it easy to setup the website in a way that displays all relevant information past and present in an easily digestible manner.

This is the one I meant actually, I just realized @eddie_charged is talking about a product that's from 2021 still. Yes, you did miss all of the posts and website notices about this issue, did you ever mail me about it?

I am aware that reaching customers reliably without saving contact info is a problem, as not everyone reads Meso threads especially when they get so long that much of it becomes outdated information, nor is it easy to setup the website in a way that displays all relevant information past and present in an easily digestible manner.
So would you please tell me what is the problem with Test 400 since I cannot find your previous posts in the thread related to stop injecting it?

Kindly let me and everybody know here in public why it has been pulled of from the store and all related info.

Since you were selling it you are in charge to inform everyone who purchased from you that batch; It's not the opposite way around because not everyone have time to read every single post in the forum and spend hours here so please link your previous posts related to it.

Thanks

So would you please tell me what is the problem with Test 400 since I cannot find your previous posts in the thread related to stop injecting it?

Kindly let me and everybody know here in public why it has been pulled of from the store and all related info.

Since you were selling it you are in charge to inform everyone who purchased from you that batch; It's not the opposite way around because not everyone have time to read every single post in the forum and spend hours here so please link your previous posts related to it.

Thanks
Just the Test E degradation issue that this entire community has collectively discussed for thousands of posts for years on end and despite all attempts and speculation noone could ever conclusively figure out as no sort of testing that was ever done revealed what exactly the problem was to this day.

I understand that you may have missed this widespread problem entirely if you didn't log onto Meso between 2021 and 2023 and I cannot expect you to do so, nor can I expect you to check the cat café website. I don't have a customer database, I don't save customer info in any way. If you have a problem with a product, it's your responsibility to reach out to me and let m know - not everyone had an issue with these products, some people tolerated them completely fine, though that number would decrease as the process of degradation progressed. I've replaced several hundreds of vials for customers that reached out during the first half of 2023 and I've done everything I could, whereas all you had to do was send me a mail when you noticed a problem.

Does the Test E degradation issue affect only the Test E/C 400 or all Test E?
I have 4 vials Cat Test E (2x MCT and 2x GSO) from the 10/22 batch.
I do not recall any warning tho apart from the occasional and typical Test E pip.

Can you expand on the raw degradation? I was under the assumption raws are stable near indefinitely when kept in reasonable conditions

Can you expand on the raw degradation? I was under the assumption raws are stable near indefinitely when kept in reasonable conditions
You will find hundreds of posts spanning across several years on this unique issue, here's just one example of Janoshik digging into it two years ago: Δ6-testosterone enanthate

Probably an issue with some intermediate during raw production of Test E, noone ever figured out what caused it though it did seemingly get fixed sometime around April this year at the manufacturing stage iirc.

You will find hundreds of posts spanning across several years on this unique issue, here's just one example of Janoshik digging into it two years ago: Δ6-testosterone enanthate

Probably an issue with some intermediate during raw production of Test E, noone ever figured out what caused it though it did seemingly get fixed sometime around April this year at the manufacturing stage iirc.
So if I’m reading it correct. There’s been “bad” batches of test E with the delta9 attached. Not that storing raw test E will degrade over a period of time

So if I’m reading it correct. There’s been “bad” batches of test E with the delta9 attached. Not that storing raw test E will degrade over a period of time
No conclusive evidence what the cause was ultimately but these problematic raws were degrading under any conditions, whereas Test E raws without this issue would not degrade significantly if stored properly, as you said.

I pulled it from the website because I have now received two reports about PIP from Test E 250mg in MCT (and two about the GSO version) and want to investigate if this can potentially be the infamous Test E problem, as everyone else has either reported not suffering any PIP or just not given me any feedback, which usually means they're fine. I have a few ideas on what to test for, though access to these testing methods might be outside of Janoshik's realm.

I have a few ideas to sidestep this potential issue entirely including just mixing Testosterone Enanthate and Cypionate at a 150/100mg ratio or comparable esters for a total of 250mg which would likely result in a better product, but the vast majority of customers want to buy a product called Testosterone Enanthate only and nothing else by any other name, so I'm also looking at sourcing USP TE raws from outside of China no matter the cost until I am 100% certain to have identified and resolved this problem.

I wish everyone would compare ester half-lives and consider purchasing Test Cypionate, Sustanon or the Test E/C mix for now (or tell me why you want TE over these specifically, perhaps I'm missing something).

As for questions regarding the availability of other products, I'm not overlooking them, I'm ignoring them because there are variables that are unpredictable and can affect a product release right until the very end. I'll keep the website and this thread updated on a daily basis, so if you check either, you're not missing information available only to my loyal OnlyFans subscribers.
Oh you did pull the Test E 250 from your store, I don't remember that.
However, the few reports of pip seem like it's a rare issue or did you get more complaints over time?

Oh you did pull the Test E 250 from your store, I don't remember that.
However, the few reports of pip seem like it's a rare issue or did you get more complaints over time?
As the degradation progressed, so did I get progressively more complaints about products purchased in the months after release, as many customers would not immediately start using these products. Going off hazy memory, I think sometime in March the amount of complaints were no longer rare but may have reached double digits, in early April all products were marked with an * behind the product name on the category page, stating in the product description only to purchase them if they had been used recently with no PIP or other issues but as few customers seemed to be reading or heeding these warnings, they were pulled completely shortly after.

There's no downplaying how widespread this problem was, though the best illustration might be a graph showing Test C sales numbers skyrocket in EU in recent years, perhaps even surpassing Test E for a short period of time.

I guess there's no serious risk in trying to pin with that Test E the older it gets or should I just dump it? I haven't pinned yet for fertility reasons but I am prepped.

Sponsors