Cat Café EU & US domestic

10 euro each amp :( blasting pharma is expensive
My favorite quote from @Liska so far, "How to inject pharma HGH: Reconstitute generic hgh, then inject." Something like that...haha

…anyway beside the point, "Pharma" is cool, really unsure if it's necessary. The Gentropin Pens aren't much better than most good hgh. Maybe oil is different.

My favorite quote from @Liska so far, "How to inject pharma HGH: Reconstitute generic hgh, then inject." Something like that...haha

…anyway beside the point, "Pharma" is cool, really unsure if it's necessary. The Gentropin Pens aren't much better than most good hgh. Maybe oil is different.
Please find that or it'll haunt me.

I just see Pharma as an " insurance policy " Only time I use Geno over generics personally is 4 weeks out due to the mannitol and holding less water then generics - rest is just fluff ... My serum results were pretty much identical running Geno and Liska's Generics ... Iu for Iu

I just see Pharma as an " insurance policy " Only time I use Geno over generics personally is 4 weeks out due to the mannitol and holding less water then generics - rest is just fluff ... My serum results were pretty much identical running Geno and Liska's Generics ... Iu for Iu
I have a customer who reports deeper sleep and vivid dreams on Genos but never on any generic HGH. Even if we were to find the missing piece and on top of that find a way to measure it, incorporating it into generic HGH may not be feasible.

I have a customer who reports deeper sleep and vivid dreams on Genos but never on any generic HGH. Even if we were to find the missing piece and on top of that find a way to measure it, incorporating it into generic HGH may not be feasible.
Could also be the power of placebo though at the end of the day 191-aa will be 191-aa .. that's how I see it at least but perhaps I'm being too binary

Attachments

• IMG_4730.jpeg
    IMG_4730.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4729.jpeg
    IMG_4729.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4731.jpeg
    IMG_4731.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_4728.jpeg
    IMG_4728.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 41
pan pharma? Thought it was Rotexmedica?

I injected 1ml of The ones I’ve attached pictured and 5 days later took a blood test and it contained fuck all my FSH and LH were in range and my test was 14 nmo/L
They changed their name in 2019. I don’t think 5 days is enough to shut your body down. I tested a batch of the Thailand ones in 2021 and they were spot on. These are widely faked as a source on here is currently offering counterfeit ones. Did you get from a reliable source or pharmacy?

Please find that or it'll haunt me.
Haha on it, I think it's in a recent thread where everyone is talking about pharma HGH... Generating specifically, but I can't find it now for whatever reason
That's odd, I definitely dream better on HGH and have only taken generic, and that's at 1iu a day.

@Sustanation79 @SkankHunt With the namechange on the box the dash after 'Depot' was removed
1693119408281.png

from: https://www.panpharma.eu/wp-content...022_08935_Produktliste_2023-02-15-Low-def.pdf

"Laufzeit in Monaten" means mfg to exp = 60 months / 5 years, so the batch I have was made in 2022 and one expiring in 2025 like on @Sustanation79 's first picture ought to be from 2020 which could be the very last one if that picture is legit.

Haha on it, I think it's in a recent thread where everyone is talking about pharma HGH... Generating specifically, but I can't find it now for whatever reason

That's odd, I definitely dream better on HGH and have only taken generic, and that's at 1iu a day.
I have hear from friends different experiences with the same pharma HGH and different reactions of the same individual to different brands, e.g. saizen vs nordi. Impossible to say how much of it placebo but when comes to water retention or fulness is something relatively easy to draw conclusions.
IMO, The purity/dimmer tests are very limited to assess the characteristics of each HGH regardless of being generic or pharma grade.

@Sustanation79 @SkankHunt With the namechange on the box the dash after 'Depot' was removed
View attachment 264379

from: https://www.panpharma.eu/wp-content...022_08935_Produktliste_2023-02-15-Low-def.pdf

"Laufzeit in Monaten" means mfg to exp = 60 months / 5 years, so the batch I have was made in 2022 and one expiring in 2025 like on @Sustanation79 's first picture ought to be from 2020 which could be the very last one if that picture is legit.
Thank you for the clarification @Liska , have you got @janoshik tests for them?

Not yet, picked them up on Friday only. I'll send all three brands for testing next week.
Let me know when they drop, currently using Leeford healthcare Retesto which is great but as it’s TRT for life the carrier oil is EO so looking for something a little healthier.

Sounds like it’s a first time order if you’re tripping over not getting it within a few days. A week is nothing. I recommend signing up for USPS informed delivery. Allows you to see when things are being delivered to your address via USPS