Cat Café EU & US domestic

@Liksa or @CCUSA, Sorry to ask, but regarding BAC water... I read recently once opened, use within 30 days? But who is using 30ml in 30 days??

I thought the point of the rubber seal and it being BAC water made it sustainable?

I mean anecdotally I have used the same vial of BAC water for nearly 12 months and noticed no difference in potency with my hgh and peptides but am i actually accidentally doing something wrong?

Never put my BAC in the fridge either. Peptides yes, of course.

@Liksa or @CCUSA, Sorry to ask, but regarding BAC water... I read recently once opened, use within 30 days? But who is using 30ml in 30 days??

I thought the point of the rubber seal and it being BAC water made it sustainable?

I mean anecdotally I have used the same vial of BAC water for nearly 12 months and noticed no difference in potency with my hgh and peptides but am i actually accidentally doing something wrong?

Never put my BAC in the fridge either. Peptides yes, of course.
Bro I’ve been using the same Hospira vial for like 7 months now lol. Zero issues with welts, irration, red marks, pain etc.

Has anyone used the CCUSA primobolan acetate? I can help but think that acetate with some tren and test ace would be a solid fast acting cycle. Curious what the PIP is like and what the highest dose anyone has ran of it. I’d like to run it at probably 1ml per day with 300mg test ace and probably 250-300mg tren ace but maybe even 75% of that tren amount. Then at the very end throw in some anavar to really tighten things up.

@Liska do you restock Pharma T4?

A difference of 10mcg is very high for an important substance like that.

I disagree, I don't think it matters. Your body doesn't produce the exact same amount of thyroid hormones daily, it doesn't matter if you get 90 mcg one day and 100 mcg the next. You're not a machine, physiology doesn't work like that. There are daily fluctuations of how well your tissues respond to and metabolize thyroid hormones, which are influenced by diet, micronutrient status, sleep quality, stress etc.
The dose doesn't necessarily dictate intensity of metabolism. There's plenty of symptomatic hypothyroid women with normal-high normal T4 levels, but also high estrogen which disrupts conversion into T3.

Lab tests after a month of 400 mg per week cat Cafe test cyp

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230825_083330_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20230825_083330_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 169
Curious if anyone has gotten any PIP from the US Primobolan 200? I have only ever used Rimobolan amps but they are off the market for so long it seems that I have this. I've drawn up .6ml in a slin pin for a delt injection and I'm sitting here like a little bitch unable to inject it. I don't get much pain from the Bayer amps but know I have injected it. Anyone with experience on this one?

Curious if anyone has gotten any PIP from the US Primobolan 200? I have only ever used Rimobolan amps but they are off the market for so long it seems that I have this. I've drawn up .6ml in a slin pin for a delt injection and I'm sitting here like a little bitch unable to inject it. I don't get much pain from the Bayer amps but know I have injected it. Anyone with experience on this one?

Nevermind I did a search thru this thread and found varying experiences but mostly w/no pip. Only one way to find out.

So fyi that was the biggest nothing burger ever. The pip was no worse than my TRT delt shots or anything else I have used. Also source was quick and easy to deal with. Thanks.

Brevactid HCG sold out but will return soon.

On the store meow: Galen & Eifelfango in arachis (refined peanut) oil carrier, containing no BA nor BB, and Pan Pharma in castor carrier oil containing BB but no BA. Expiration dates in order: 06/2024, 08/2025, 09/2027 (also found in product info).
galencat.pngeifelcat.pngpancat.png