Cat Café EU & US domestic

Are the accepted payment methods for CCUSA the same as listed in the FAQ for CC Europe? There is no FAW under the CCUSA portion, which is why I ask just to be sure.

Are the accepted payment methods for CCUSA the same as listed in the FAQ for CC Europe? There is no FAW under the CCUSA portion, which is why I ask just to be sure.
Good point, fixing that, could swear the USA frontpage mentioned this explicitly once upon a time. Fixed the previous issues mentioned already, thanks for mentioning these and don't hesitate to point out even the most minute detail, I genuinely care about all of them.

No problem, I love details as well. I would suggest utilizing the "Coming soon" tab on both CCUSA and CC, so any questions about upcoming or "carried products but awaiting testing" will eliminate the need to ask or wonder if you'll ever carry XYZ. I know the FAQ states this, but your lab is very complete, even I myself wonder why something may be on CC but not CCUSA, only to find out it's on hand, tests pending. Which is Great news! But I hate bogging busy folks with emails wondering.

Also I think the Jano Test on the Deca is different than what's listed, on CCUSA. I would update it. The Page says 300.82mg but the Janoshik test says 282mg (Was buying it stil, but just bringing it up)

Good point, fixing that, could swear the USA frontpage mentioned this explicitly once upon a time. Fixed the previous issues mentioned already, thanks for mentioning these and don't hesitate to point out even the most minute detail, I genuinely care about all of them.
It happens, as a web Dev things break that you don't even touch. Just the nature of it.

No problem, I love details as well. I would suggest utilizing the "Coming soon" tab on both CCUSA and CC, so any questions about upcoming or "carried products but awaiting testing" will eliminate the need to ask or wonder if you'll ever carry XYZ.
Once upon a time we did have a rather detailed "coming soon" category. Daily, endlessly, customers would try to order from it as if these products were in stock - I removed pictures and prices, I yelled at them "你不能訂購!小貓必須和媽媽呆12週!" but they knew I was just hiding the products they so desperately needed before the next sunrise, that I was just testing their spirit and their stamina, and if they only persevered and asked 1000 times I would congratulate and reward them for never giving up. So I gave up.

@Liska do you restock Pharma T4?

A difference of 10mcg is very high for an important substance like that.
You learn terms like RSD and NLT / NMT to express that more accurately in the future and I'll fulfill your request (any preferred dosage?) because after checking the USP, that's a valid point.

How’s the pip from ccusa DHB?

Also- first time placing an order with CCUSA. Don’t wanna be that guy but in general how are shipping and touch down times ?

How’s the pip from ccusa DHB?

Also- first time placing an order with CCUSA. Don’t wanna be that guy but in general how are shipping and touch down times ?
No issues with pip for DHB. I have some of the 20ml vials. They were shipped during winter and some crashed. Once reheated they’re fine. Usually 3 day touchdown for me.

No problem, I love details as well. I would suggest utilizing the "Coming soon" tab on both CCUSA and CC, so any questions about upcoming or "carried products but awaiting testing" will eliminate the need to ask or wonder if you'll ever carry XYZ. I know the FAQ states this, but your lab is very complete, even I myself wonder why something may be on CC but not CCUSA, only to find out it's on hand, tests pending. Which is Great news! But I hate bogging busy folks with emails wondering.

Also I think the Jano Test on the Deca is different than what's listed, on CCUSA. I would update it. The Page says 300.82mg but the Janoshik test says 282mg (Was buying it stil, but just bringing it up)
I updated all of these and I am unsure if this didn't take or what. It will be fixed by the end of today.

Thanks,

Sponsors

Latest posts