Cat Café EU & US domestic

Thank you! I’d consider throwing that in with my next order just to try primo and see if it hits my hairline like mast did but I’m afraid to try enanthate
Agreed, stick to short sters if you care about hair, i do a lot, anyhow, hopping on pyrilutmaide will make you inmune to almost anything tho and almost from the getgo

Agreed, stick to short sters if you care about hair, i do a lot, anyhow, hopping on pyrilutmaide will make you inmune to almost anything tho and almost from the getgo
I currently do finasteride, minoxidil, RU58841, tretinoin, ketoconozole shampoo, and microneedle weekly. Don’t think I have it in me to add anything else for saving my hair at this point lol. I’m just barely beginning my PED journey so I’m just working on finding a few compounds I agree with and sticking with those. So far test and anavar have been good to me. My week of trying mast p shredded the hair so that’s a no go for me. This winter I’ll be trying turinabol, npp, and bold cyp all from ccusa

I currently do finasteride, minoxidil, RU58841, tretinoin, ketoconozole shampoo, and microneedle weekly. Don’t think I have it in me to add anything else for saving my hair at this point lol. I’m just barely beginning my PED journey so I’m just working on finding a few compounds I agree with and sticking with those. So far test and anavar have been good to me. My week of trying mast p shredded the hair so that’s a no go for me. This winter I’ll be trying turinabol, npp, and bold cyp all from ccusa
Nice; anavar, superdrol, DHB, Tbol are gentle with my hair, The problem with nandrolone is that by blocking 5AR reduction, it stays as nandrolone which is very androgenic, it does not get reduced into Dihydronandrolone that is almost not androgenic at all.
Yeah, Winny, drosta, primo are kinda harsh on my hair, wimnny the worst by far, try Pyrilutamide instead of RU when ever you have the chance, it should be way better

But what about EU? Any foreseeable plans?
Many unforeseeable plans. If they were foreseeable, I'd have two brands of TU and Clenbuterol respectively available at the cat café instead of unfilled products and unfulfilled orders. In exchange for absolutely not asking me any questions about them, I'll show off two labs and one smol hint.
catclen.pngtest uwu.pngbalcatpharma.png

Hey guys since I’ve been away for quite a while can I ask if and when Catcafe line will be back on the EU store ? Our fellow Americans are the only one getting

I noticed the Bacteriostatic water is 1% in the shop, can I still inject HCG with it since the recommended is .9% ? sorry if not the appropriate place to ask this.

CCUSA has some unexpected goodies up on the site. Hopefully more to come before the grand-reopening.

Didn't CCUSA mention something about using very strong rubber stoppers that aren't prone to fragmenting into floaters in the oil? Even drawing with 25g I would sometimes still have this issue.

CCUSA has some unexpected goodies up on the site. Hopefully more to come before the grand-reopening.

Didn't CCUSA mention something about using very strong rubber stoppers that aren't prone to fragmenting into floaters in the oil? Even drawing with 25g I would sometimes still have this issue.
I’ve used tons of sources and @CCUSA ’s stoppers feel the best “quality” out of them.

This is a fact. I do use a high quality rubber stopper that are quite resilient against breaking down. Even with 50 plus pulls with an 18ga.

As far as the unexpected goodies go, I am glad that you're enjoying them. We are working on streamlining inventory however, so some of those might be discontinued.

Thanks,

CCUSA

This is a fact. I do use a high quality rubber stopper that are quite resilient against breaking down. Even with 50 plus pulls with an 18ga.

As far as the unexpected goodies go, I am glad that you're enjoying them. We are working on streamlining inventory however, so some of those might be discontinued.

Thanks,

CCUSA
Sounds Incredible.

And the current batch of the Teddy Roosevelt HGH listed is what's currently in stock?

My bad, I never asked. But are the liquid orals flavored with anything? I think I recall reading this but it's been a week or two.

Last edited:
Sounds Incredible.

And the current batch of the Teddy Roosevelt HGH listed is what's currently in stock?

My bad, I never asked. But are the liquid orals flavored with anything? I think I recall reading this but it's been a week or two.

Yes the current HGH listed matches the testing.

Orals have a combonation flavor of grape and raspberry. In several folks opinion, including mine, they're tasty!

Thanks,

CCUSA

New products for EU cats

Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. (ZPHC):
Testosterone P, E, Sustanon, Trenbolone A. The carrier oil is camellia sinensis seed oil (tea seed oil).
View attachment 260152View attachment 260153View attachment 260154View attachment 260155View attachment 260156

Spectrum Pharma: Testosterone C, carrier is cottonseed oil (CSO).
View attachment 260157View attachment 260158

Labtests coming soon as usual.
Spectrum pharma CSO. Want. Can you ship to New Zealand?

@CCUSA, will the "coming soon" portion of the site actually be updated/used to avoid emails, DM's, and questions about what's coming into stock?

As I said I noticed some pleasant surprises on the site, and know CC as a whole is busy. So that way we can avoid wasting your time asking ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts