Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey Liska, came across Catopin accidentally while looking at Janoshiks posted results. After some digging, found myself here :)
(specifically it was the Northern Tiger Catropin) got myself some kittens ill find pics and post up soon, mother was a tortoise shell so her liter was all girls, all diff colors.

I read through all this thread, and have been wanting to ask you about
CB-03-01, even just as raws. This is popular but expensive in the hairless community due to dosage.

That idea came up because I saw CCUSD offered B12, as well as other health beneficial products, and these at affordable prices is simply missing in this communnity.

I don't buy the justification on price (CB0301) because you and several other sellers have TB-500 and BPC157 at normal prices, vs the 400% markup I see, same as HGH with the 300% markup, so for that, I salute your service to the community here.

Anyway, question being if it's possible for you to get your hands on it? Cheers. Praying for CCUSA as well :cool:

Good morning all,

Sorry for my absence, I needed time to get caught up. For the handful of folks that had to be refunded, I deeply apologize.

Re-opening will be the second half of August. Breaks for restock will be announced at least 3 weeks in advance in the future. The minimum will be raised to $350 as discussed prior and the inventory will be streamlined, with the following products being discontinued once sold out:

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

Besides new labtested batches of injectables, these oral tablets by Pharmaqo will be labtested and available upon reopening:

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG
MK677 (IBUTAMOREN) 25MG (CAPS)

Please post any questions to this thread and we'll answer them promptly.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Good morning all,

Sorry for my absence, I needed time to get caught up. For the handful of folks that had to be refunded, I deeply apologize.

Re-opening will be the second half of August. Breaks for restock will be announced at least 3 weeks in advance in the future. The minimum will be raised to $350 as discussed prior and the inventory will be streamlined, with the following products being discontinued once sold out:

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

Besides new labtested batches of injectables, these oral tablets by Pharmaqo will be labtested and available upon reopening:

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG

Thanks,

CCUSA
Glad to see you back homie!

Good morning all,

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG

Thanks,

CCUSA
He has risen.

Good morning all,

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG

Thanks,

CCUSA
good to see you back, cant wait for reopen!

You know, Iv'e noticed since coming across CC/ CCUSA that I really don't see other boards or labs posting lab results, yet alone per batch besides a Janoshik Result from 2019 or something outdated.

What iv'e learned by reading through this thread, all 399 pages is that something can go wrong and quality can be quite off (litter box) or just general purity can vary by a % marker or 2% (with HGH and peptides this matters). Makes me wonder if 4 or 5 years later the quality is the same. (This is not an attack on CC at all, just an observation on the brewing process as a whole)

I'll be buying from CCUSA, this time around. In my head ideally, a batch result on purity each time would be fantastic assuming the lab actually cared to present is customers with such results.

To be fair with my previous labs they're "reputable" but man, I don't know. Never had issues but there was a SEVERE drop in quality in my source the last year or 2, and I don't feel like going out on a limb again.

You know, Iv'e noticed since coming across CC/ CCUSA that I really don't see other boards or labs posting lab results, yet alone per batch besides a Janoshik Result from 2019 or something outdated.

What iv'e learned by reading through this thread, all 399 pages is that something can go wrong and quality can be quite off (litter box) or just general purity can vary by a % marker or 2% (with HGH and peptides this matters). Makes me wonder if 4 or 5 years later the quality is the same. (This is not an attack on CC at all, just an observation on the brewing process as a whole)

I'll be buying from CCUSA, this time around. In my head ideally, a batch result on purity each time would be fantastic assuming the lab actually cared to present is customers with such results.

To be fair with my previous labs they're "reputable" but man, I don't know. Never had issues but there was a SEVERE drop in quality in my source the last year or 2, and I don't feel like going out on a limb again.
3-4 well known domestic labs on here post testing/results plus tests batches and raws. Not sure where you are reading !!!

Humor us with your previous source …. ??

Good morning all,

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG

Thanks,

CCUSA
3-4 well known domestic labs on here post testing/results plus tests batches and raws. Not sure where you are reading !!!

Humor us with your previous source …. ??
Yes tell ussssss

Have you followed our testing threads?

Thanks,

CCUSA

CB-03-01, even just as raws. This is popular but expensive in the hairless community due to dosage.:cool:
I'd consider this a niche product within a niche community, for which your best bet is probably setting up a groupbuy within that community from a source a couple their members have already labtested and found reliable.

Labtests for finished oils are a measure of concentration rather than quality, that you would either judge by looking at an entire folder of testing (and knowing how to interpret the data) or via experience reports/personal experience. Consider the margin of error for each testing method/compound before judging the numbers. I'm not sure what you mean by quality 4-5 years later - degradation?

Do you want to see the test result for the raws for each product batch? Would you not use properly dosed finished Stanozolol or Oxymetholone if the raws tested at 90% purity (which these two are prone to from time to time)? What about 93%? 95%? The impurities would not be any foreign substance by the way, nothing you could make an informed judgement on without an academic background in chemistry or a related field, if at all without additional and very expensive testing. Or are you simply looking to lull yourself into a (false) sense of comfort? Beware of all the ways in this business to wrap you up in a comfy blanket of 99%, 100%, 110%, no contamination found, no heavy metals detected, Analiza Bialek.

Go to the Analytical Lab Testing and look thru these 3 threads. I think you'll find some solid results, backed up by plenty of good reviews in this thread.

Screenshot_20230803_172256_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, I didn't think my posts did or intend for my posts to come off as questioning or suspicious of any methods or integrity of CC or CCUSA, I Was simply notating my observations of reading, being inquisitive looking for more education on this, not "lull" myself into false security. My comments were more like sitting at your table with a fresh beer and getting familiar with my newfound lab (Thanks to Catropin on the Janoshik site). So sorry for any misunderstanding. I def saw all the jerks reading through making accusations so sorry if I came off as that.

In fact being educated by CC or CCUSA on manufacturing would be great. Not your specific methods per-say. It was this very thread and your extensive work that made me curious for the first time about this subject (manufacturing at a high quality level) rather than just buying gear and not looking back.

I'll reiterate I wasn't criticizing at all, just curious. It's your transparency and honesty (the vibe I got after reading the thread) That made me feel comfortable here in the first place.

Anyway the remark about a Janoshik Test 4-5 years ago is in regards to the lab I was using. Showing a batch that tested great 5 years ago wouldn't really mean anything for current batches right? That's the purpose of your testing I thought, was consistency.

Showing a batch that tested great 5 years ago wouldn't really mean anything for current batches right? That's the purpose of your testing I thought, was consistency.
"A lab is only as good as their last batch" after all. The purpose of testing (manufacturer+customer combined) is not to show consistency inter-batch but intra-batch (if necessary) so you know exactly what you're working with, and that does require an understanding of how to interpret the test results correctly., keep that in mind.

We're about three decades into underground labs being relevant, with the best of them gaining a lasting reputation for quality products batch after batch that spread across all the boards and throughout all the hardcore gyms - and when that quality started declining or dropped off a cliff for whatever reason, that reputation lasted for too many batches (or years rather, as batch obfuscation has been around forever) and fucked up way more bodybuilders than necessary, so that's why we have that saying and now that you know you can do your part to keep it alive.

I'd consider this a niche product within a niche community, for which your best bet is probably setting up a groupbuy within that community from a source a couple their members have already labtested and found reliable.

Labtests for finished oils are a measure of concentration rather than quality, that you would either judge by looking at an entire folder of testing (and knowing how to interpret the data) or via experience reports/personal experience. Consider the margin of error for each testing method/compound before judging the numbers. I'm not sure what you mean by quality 4-5 years later - degradation?

Do you want to see the test result for the raws for each product batch? Would you not use properly dosed finished Stanozolol or Oxymetholone if the raws tested at 90% purity (which these two are prone to from time to time)? What about 93%? 95%? The impurities would not be any foreign substance by the way, nothing you could make an informed judgement on without an academic background in chemistry or a related field, if at all without additional and very expensive testing. Or are you simply looking to lull yourself into a (false) sense of comfort? Beware of all the ways in this business to wrap you up in a comfy blanket of 99%, 100%, 110%, no contamination found, no heavy metals detected, Analiza Bialek.
I'm confused about your raws purity comments. What are you exactly saying? Shouldn't we be trying to use only the highest purity raws possible? What's the point of all this testing if we are just going to say "fuck it. 90% or 93% is good enough, probably"? I guess you just add more raw material to make the overall concentration of the particular product reach the advertised dose, but then there is a larger percentage of unknown impurities in the final product? I'm confused.

I'm confused about your raws purity comments. What are you exactly saying?
Shouldn't we be trying to use only the highest purity raws possible? What's the point of all this testing if we are just going to say "fuck it. 90% or 93% is good enough, probably"? I guess you just add more raw material to make the overall concentration of the particular product reach the advertised dose, but then there is a larger percentage of unknown impurities in the final product? I'm confused.
The questions in the second part quoted aren't actually addressing anything in my post, so I'm not sure who it is for.

Write on a piece of paper: "to use only the highest purity raws possible" and think about what that truly means and what the consequences of doing so would be, and "then you should say what you mean," the March Hare went on.

"I do," Inspired hastily replied; "at least--at least I mean what I say--that's the same thing, you know."

"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter. "You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!"

The questions in the second part quoted aren't actually addressing anything in my post, so I'm not sure who it is for.

Write on a piece of paper: "to use only the highest purity raws possible" and think about what that truly means and what the consequences of doing so would be, and "then you should say what you mean," the March Hare went on.

"I do," Inspired hastily replied; "at least--at least I mean what I say--that's the same thing, you know."

"Not the same thing a bit!" said the Hatter. "You might just as well say that "I see what I eat" is the same thing as "I eat what I see"!"
Your enclomiphene is so expensive. Everyone wants $assloads for it. Sucks for me….

Your enclomiphene is so expensive. Everyone wants $assloads for it. Sucks for me….
Could you list other brands with properly labtested Enclomiphene that are any cheaper? If I remember correctly, Caber and Enclo have the lowest profit margins among all of the oral products due to the raws being relatively expensive (unless you start from Clomiphene but I didn't realize that back then).

Could you list other brands with properly labtested Enclomiphene that are any cheaper? If I remember correctly, Caber and Enclo have the lowest profit margins among all of the oral products due to the raws being relatively expensive (unless you start from Clomiphene but I didn't realize that back then).
Yeah, I know. Yours are actually 10 euros cheaper than everywhere else. I will probably buy soon anyway. I’m just bitching about the price.

I have dreaded this post for weeks, writing and deleting it over and over, waiting to be saved by a deus ex hplc machina to no avail.

Having spent many months and many moneys, likely looked at more HGH reports than anyone but Jano, even more likely annoyed Jano with a litterny of questions, I believe that HGH dimer testing no longer has any consistency intra-batch, inter-batch or correlation to purity or quality in general (outside the realm of degradation testing). Here's two of my test reports of subsequent batches from a chinese pharma HGH manufacturer demonstrating many of these points:
catropin blue 4 23.pngcatropin blue 6 23.png

Trying to date the widespread appearance of dimer on HGH test reports (alongside publically posted reports going almost extinct), it doesn't seem to line up with the date of Jano implementing the new dimer testing column in late February (Dimer and related proteins in HGH) but may have had its neon genesis at that time and then spread over subsequent months:
004317_9764493efde950c5a5a75f3f2ef682b5.gif

While the very low standard set by the EU pharmacopeia with its irrelevant 4% crutch rarely detected any dimer at all (an upgrade was the right idea for better harm prevention), much like the old purity testing was blind to many impurities, the upgrade in purity testing introduced in 2021 dropped the cheapest generics the hardest while pharma HGH didn't lose much, whereas the dimer upgrade finds the cheapest generics with much lower dimer than pharma HGH, not that I've seen enough reports to call this a pattern. Even if they were consistent, we'd have no frame of reference.

To conclude my investigation: I cannot find any meaning in these numbers, so I'll focus on other criteria to select HGH manufacturers for the cat café. Having had issues with intra-batch inconsistencies for generic HGH earlier this year, I'll offer only unbranded and branded pharma HGH in the future, and have put the Catropin blue 2.0 on the website with a much shorter explanation of this in the product description priced at:

1-5 kits: 100€ (0,91€/iu)
6-9 kits: 95€ (0,86€/iu)
10-14 kits: 90€ (0,82€/iu
15-20 kits: 85€ (0,77€/iu)
21-29 kits: 80€ (0,72€/iu)
30 or more kits: 75€ (0,68€/iu)

PS: This is in the cat café and not the HGH subforum as it's just my personal take and my only confidence is in knowing that I cannot meaningfully discuss what I don't understand, and just glancing out the big front windows of the cat café I can spot the dimmer gang, highly specialized in meaninglessly discussing what they don't understand. Not today!