Cat Café EU & US domestic

I say make it whatever you feel like making it @Liska just don’t forget the little guys bc that’s where all new sources began. But
@Cridi887 is right also, too many packages Is very noticeable and could be a to postal workers.
PS. I can afford any minimum just looking out for fellow gym bros who can’t

Maybe enact a transactional fee below a certain threshold? I’m cool with minimums but if all I need is $250 - $400 worth of stuff maybe just charge me extra and ship it overnight next day priority. I’m in the minority that I can afford it but I’d like it next day to BFE.

Would really like to be a CCUSA customer when it reopens. Currently good but this thread speaks for itself.

I say make it whatever you feel like making it @Liska just don’t forget the little guys bc that’s where all new sources began. But
@Cridi887 is right also, too many packages Is very noticeable and could be a to postal workers.
PS. I can afford any minimum just looking out for fellow gym bros who can’t
Can you afford the minimal amount of attention required to read my very clear explanation why increasing the minimum is not a feeling, nor a choice but a necessity to keep the doors open?

This isn't open for debate, stop debating it. There has always been an ignorant/entitled minority that manages to steal a significant amount of time from the respectful majority of the good boys, and no matter how prominently the new minimum will be announced on the website, we'll receive an avalanche of mails ignoring it or requesting to ignore it as they consider themselves special/above everyone else. We'll reciprocate in kind by ignoring those, perhaps by implementing one of those "if you have read the rules and agree to follow them, include x in your subject line of your order".

I’m in the minority that I can afford it but I’d like it next day to BFE.
If you made it to that position in life you can afford to plan your needs a few extra days in advance. If we could exchange extra money for extra time we wouldn't be in this position in the first place.

Can you afford the minimal amount of attention required to read my very clear explanation why increasing the minimum is not a feeling, nor a choice but a necessity to keep the doors open?

This isn't open for debate, stop debating it. There has always been an ignorant/entitled minority that manages to steal a significant amount of time from the respectful majority of the good boys, and no matter how prominently the new minimum will be announced on the website, we'll receive an avalanche of mails ignoring it or requesting to ignore it as they consider themselves special/above everyone else. We'll reciprocate in kind by ignoring those, perhaps by implementing one of those "if you have read the rules and agree to follow them, include x in your subject line of your order".

If you made it to that position in life you can afford to plan your needs a few extra days in advance. If we could exchange extra money for extra time we wouldn't be in this position in the first place.
Obviously you didn’t read my post well enough to understand it. Im not debating the increase . I said do what you feel like doing. And it is a feeling. It’s whatever you feel like increasing it to bc you are the one who is in control of it and will do what you feel is needed to keep the doors open.

Thats some of the dumbest stuff I ever heard. You are broke because you don’t want to spend $500 on an order. Some people don’t run that much gear or crazy cycles. I get why there is a limit but to say people are broke cause they don’t want to pay $500 for an order. I’d say some people are running way too much gear and don’t have the results to even show it. It’s not always how much gear you run. I use to run higher amounts but only do trt now. I get you should have funds to by gear but I order from another source on this board with a lower minimum. Not because I’m broke but because I only need a few things but I guess that makes me broke since I don’t want to spend $500.

And I ordered from cat when his minimum was $250 if I run 150 a week of test one bottle will last me 3-4 months so I should spend $500 on on what 12 bottles? That will last me how many years??? But again I get why there’s a minimum but it doesn’t mean someone is broke

Last edited:
it's not a question of being witouth money, but already when he increased the minimum to 300 I could no longer buy from him, simply my blast costs very little and I could make the first big purchase from him to buy all the aas of the 20 weeks of the blast plus testosterone for the cruise but then during the blast unexpected things can happen and maybe you only need to buy 2 or 3 pharmaceutical products to put things right, for example (telmisartan, captopril, tadalafil) or maybe you want to add a compound during the blast, in in that case you can no longer buy from this source because you will only spend 100/150€, this in my opinion creates problems and led me to no longer buy from this source already with a minimum of 300 even though I had a great time with liska both in terms of quality and for shipping speed and assistente.

Thats some of the dumbest stuff I ever heard. You are broke because you don’t want to spend $500 on an order. Some people don’t run that much gear or crazy cycles. I get why there is a limit but to say people are broke cause they don’t want to pay $500 for an order. I’d say some people are running way too much gear and don’t have the results to even show it. It’s not always how much gear you run. I use to run higher amounts but only do trt now. I get you should have funds to by gear but I order from another source on this board with a lower minimum. Not because I’m broke but because I only need a few things but I guess that makes me broke since I don’t want to spend $500 dollars.
To add to that - gear has a shelf life. You can extend it by storing things in a freezer and then un-crashing your gear when you need it. But if if you're doing smaller cycles or off-the-books TRT, then $500 is  years of gear, and some is going to expire.

I'm not saying that CC/CCUSA should listen to the unwashed proletariat masses and give us the bread and circuses we demand. But there are reasonable reasons for preferring a supplier with smaller minimums, and "stop being poor" isn't a reasonable response to those reasons.

To add to that - gear has a shelf life. You can extend it by storing things in a freezer and then un-crashing your gear when you need it. But if if you're doing smaller cycles or off-the-books TRT, then $500 is  years of gear, and some is going to expire.

I'm not saying that CC/CCUSA should listen to the unwashed proletariat masses and give us the bread and circuses we demand. But there are reasonable reasons for preferring a supplier with smaller minimums, and "stop being poor" isn't a reasonable response to those reasons.
I keep all of mine in the firdge, never had any crashing, only once the DHB from Deus but that is it

Fuck me. Have none of you guys debating the minimum order price read Liska's responses regarding this?

Carry on banging your heads against the wall by all means though.

Fuck me. Have none of you guys debating the minimum order price read Liska's responses regarding this?

Carry on banging your heads against the wall by all means though.
This!!!

This is the problem nowadays when you become a popular source, you have absolute cheese melts who have nothing going on in their life’s vicariously living through the board and making pointless chatter, liska’s rules are the rules now everyone that’s trying to deflect this thread shut the fuck up.

Isn’t most gear typically good for a few years stored at room temp?

I don't have a reference or study for this, but I've used gear that has been stored at room temp for a few years with no loss of potency. I didn't do any testing but still made the progress I was expecting.

I've read plenty of posts from members on various boards using AAS even 3 to 5 years with no noticeable difference in results. I think storing in a freezer is no better than a drawer in your bedroom. As long as the oil isn't rancid looking, I'd continue to use.