Cat Café EU & US domestic

Even the $250 minimum was too much for me using USA domestic..... If the minimum goes more than $250 idk if I can order from you guys anymore.
Who else are you going to order through domestically that doesn’t have at least a 250min. and get real tested gear with a flawless shipping time and security?….I’ll wait for a response on that. And like dude said if 250 is too tight then you shouldn’t even be Fkn around. I get into pinches where I have to drop $300 sometimes.

That’s the point of them raising it. With that said, if $250 is tight for you (not literally YOU specifically), you prob shouldn’t be delving into PEDs because it goes far beyond the cost of the gear itself.

Who else are you going to order through domestically that doesn’t have at least a 250min. and get real tested gear with a flawless shipping time and security?….I’ll wait for a response on that. And like dude said if 250 is too tight then you shouldn’t even be Fkn around. I get into pinches where I have to drop $300 sometimes.
Y’all are both wrong. Just because one can’t spend more than 250 at once doesn’t mean anything and damn sure shouldn’t tell them they shouldn’t buy gear. I use to only be able to spend that a time bc my money was for bills and family and food for working out. Everyone doesn’t have to spend 500-1000 just to run a cycle. And it doesn’t take much more than 250 to run a cycle. What I’m saying is don’t hate on people who have less money than you, they deserve the body they want to work for also and doesn’t need dickheads rubbing it in their face that they’re broke!! I’m sure they are already aware and are just trying to increase quality of life.

Y’all are both wrong. Just because one can’t spend more than 250 at once doesn’t mean anything and damn sure shouldn’t tell them they shouldn’t buy gear. I use to only be able to spend that a time bc my money was for bills and family and food for working out. Everyone doesn’t have to spend 500-1000 just to run a cycle. And it doesn’t take much more than 250 to run a cycle. What I’m saying is don’t hate on people who have less money than you, they deserve the body they want to work for also and doesn’t need dickheads rubbing it in their face that they’re broke!! I’m sure they are already aware and are just trying to increase quality of life.
I’m not making any jabs at those that don’t have an expendable income for gear. I’m simply stating that there is a lot more expense that goes into it than the cost of gear if you intend to do it properly. If you can’t afford to, there’s nothing wrong with that. Gear isn’t a necessity

Last edited:
You’re assuming we have “money” I work 6 days a week 10 hr days and have plenty of bills and a small family. All I’m saying is if you’re going to take the plunge into this, you should have your finances in line. It took me a while to put the funds aside to be able to do it all properly. What about food and other essential supporting supplements as well when on cycle? There’s more to it than just $250, just my opinion.

No they are not wrong, it should be extra extra funds that you are able to part with and not affect you one bit. Point is pay your other bills down which is priority before buying gear. Or go mow some lawns for a month, you’ll have plenty to spend on a cycle or prob 2-3. Quit crying and go hustle.

Hey guys, don't forget to include Napsgear customer reviews with your personal finance subreddit posts. What's your favourite type of cloud? Cumulus overrated?! I can't wait to find out.

@OffendHand

View attachment 261815

Cause for concern?

This is running what I thought was a cruise dose for me but turns out my testosterone levels were at 92nmol/L so I definitely need to reign in the dose.
Hematocrit and RBC has been my Achilles heel with PEDS. Only side effect I get. I used to donate every 8 weeks until I started Grapefruit seed extract. Stuff works amazing ! Brings my numbers right in range.

Hematocrit and RBC has been my Achilles heel with PEDS. Only side effect I get. I used to donate every 8 weeks until I started Grapefruit seed extract. Stuff works amazing ! Brings my numbers right in range.

I actually just started drinking grapefruit juice yesterday as I read a couple studies suggesting this could lower my hct level. Have some GSE supps ordered but this should do in the mean time!

I was also going to say raise it to $500

Another +1 to $500

Customer base is built, time for cruise control.

I never understood why people want multiple shipments of $100-$200 gear mailed to them. Chonk that shit and keep shipments to a minimum on both ends.

Not only is the minimum order amount not up for vote nor debate, you guys aren't even having a sensible discussion so hold your horses and we'll have a good old-fashioned shootout and the last cowboy standing gets to dictate the minimum order amount.

Wrote a big reply on the order minimum just to go to next page and see liska reply to gold the horses about it so my inner tren cowboy went back to his stable but clearly the minimum been too low if he been buried under orders and I guess it will be matched to EU which works out around 350usd and none of us here got any complaints about it so I don't know why the USA land of freedom and Kkona warrior hillbillies is acting now like they been injecting estrogens and can't take slight increase on their chest and just order more at once and plan far ahead like a person with bit of common sense would be making sure they got their ancillaries on hand or post cycle support, might result in starting cycle month later if need to save up more money but worksout logically better

Not only is the minimum order amount not up for vote nor debate, you guys aren't even having a sensible discussion so hold your horses and we'll have a good old-fashioned shootout and the last cowboy standing gets to dictate the minimum order amount.
51VmmRDO1EL.jpg
Ready

There are risks in involved with too many orders. People don't think about even going to the post office with some guy with 20 priority packs raising a flag.

Every order has a risk involved.

There really aren't many quality brewers that have a lower minimum 5 than 250.

I can also feel for you guys if you have something wrong go in a cycle. Broken vial, compound didn't work. Need to switch it out etc .