Cat Café EU & US domestic

I apologize for the off topic, but I want to ask here. DHT enanthate from russian star peptides seems interesting as I never seen something like that. Liska did you ever have your hands on something like that, or do you know perhaps if Janoshik tested them? Thank you

By the way I found this in the meantime, and sorry again for posting in your thread liska but I just want this to get noticed, I would like janoshik to comment on this. Was it a vial that was tested, apparently 100mg/ml DHT enanthate? Is there a chance that tests you use could not detect it because it is not common anabolic steroid, or you are 100% sure that it is pure oil without active compound? Thank you once again
zu0c6s4ko39b1.png

By the way I found this in the meantime, and sorry again for posting in your thread liska but I just want this to get noticed, I would like janoshik to comment on this. Was it a vial that was tested, apparently 100mg/ml DHT enanthate? Is there a chance that tests you use could not detect it because it is not common anabolic steroid, or you are 100% sure that it is pure oil without active compound? Thank you once again
zu0c6s4ko39b1.png
Theres no DHT Enathate in that Oil. Androstanolone Enanthate / Anaboleen Depot exists but its really really rare.

Results on my final two weeks on @CCUSA T-400 blast at 600/week, 4 weeks into 6 weeks of Anavar 50/day. Fasted 12hrs prior to bloods. 30yrs old 200lbs. Note, I am also on relatively low dose accutane 30MG MWF hence the higher AST/LST. I was on Primo prior to beginning Anavar as I ran out; so my E2 is usually lower than 90 but still happy with that considering my test is through the roof. Next cycle will not be doing Anavar and Accutane at same time, just too harsh on liver clearly. Any suggestions for lowering red blood and hema? Folks have said donating blood on other forums.

Attachments

• 07.07.23_1.jpg
    07.07.23_1.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 07.07.23_2.jpg
    07.07.23_2.jpg
    340.1 KB · Views: 68
Results on my final two weeks on @CCUSA T-400 blast at 600/week, 4 weeks into 6 weeks of Anavar 50/day. Fasted 12hrs prior to bloods. 30yrs old 200lbs. Note, I am also on relatively low dose accutane 30MG MWF hence the higher AST/LST. I was on Primo prior to beginning Anavar as I ran out; so my E2 is usually lower than 90 but still happy with that considering my test is through the roof. Next cycle will not be doing Anavar and Accutane at same time, just too harsh on liver clearly. Any suggestions for lowering red blood and hema? Folks have said donating blood on other forums.
Donate blood.

Unfortunately the Red Cross makes you wait 30 days for some medications, accutane being one of them.

I'm stopping Accutane in a month so will donate in a couple months. Thanks!
Accutane is a medication that can cause pretty serious birth defects if a recipient is pregnant, so, yeah, def. don't donate blood if you're using it.

While you're hematocrit is "high", that's not an unreasonably high level. I consistently run at 51-53 with normal testosterone levels, and nothing else, regardless of how well hydrated i am, etc. Endurance athletes tend to run high as well.

Personally, I would not worry about a hemagocrit level below 54.

@OffendHand

Screenshot_20230717-103050_Chrome~2.jpg

Cause for concern?

This is running what I thought was a cruise dose for me but turns out my testosterone levels were at 92nmol/L so I definitely need to reign in the dose.

@OffendHand

View attachment 261815

Cause for concern?

This is running what I thought was a cruise dose for me but turns out my testosterone levels were at 92nmol/L so I definitely need to reign in the dose.
Wouldn't be OVERLY concerned in the short term but DEFO dont want that running for long , Perhaps try reduce Iron / Vit C intake , and increase Cardio - and by cardio i dont mean steps - Actual cardio where you get some work going 25 Mins 3x a week would be a good start - If all else fails , can donate , IP6 etc.. also as you already mentioned 92 nmol/l for a cruise is pretty high thats like 3x normal high range :D

With that Said I do believe at those levels you should Donate Asap , and that will still have you in range Perhaps even a tad over .. then do the mitigation steps mentioned

@OffendHand

View attachment 261815

Cause for concern?

It's interesting that your RBC is in range, but hematocrit and hemoglobin are high. If be curious about why that is. What's your cardio program look like? (You are doing cardio, right...?)

Looking up reasons for high hematocrit, it looks like--for me--it's probably because I have severe obstructive sleep apnea. Do you snore? (Yes, it's going to kill me. I know. I'm also CPAP resistant, so I don't have many options.)

Yeah, it's a long-term concern in that it's linked to heart disease.So you should get a handle on it. But it's not cause for immediate panic.

USA down until further notice?

Anyone care to elaborate?
Dedicating the rest of this month to production of more stock for reopening, which will likely be in the first half of the upcoming month but that's a rough prediction rather than a promise. What will definitely have to happen is the minimum order amount increasing from $250 to $350 as we absolutely need to lower the number of orders per day to a sustainable level, and any other way to do this would take value away from customers, so I'm ripping that band aid off in advance.

Looking forward to the new shop opening. Please keep us in the loop with this moving forward. Thanks.

Cheers

Sponsors