Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey @Liska USA dawg here. You guys have been my main source of anabolic outside of my TRT regimen, i can’t find anyone else with as great a track record as you guys/anyone who I trust more. Any rough estimate on when USA cat cafe will be back in business?

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but CCUSA is now a completely unreliable source. You dont take payment, confirm that its getting shipped, then ghost everyone and have a partner handle your emails. Not to mention this is now the 2nd or 3rd time in the last 6mos that some event has occurred forcing a last minute closure.

Dont get me wrong, brewing is top notch and when he's on he's on, but this is now a shit show.

Ya he hit me up said mine is on the way we will see. Just need to be transparent let people know whats going on. He has been reliable and life happens sometimes! Hope CCusa is doing ok and hopefully addresses these issues!

This will probably be an unpopular opinion, but CCUSA is now a completely unreliable source. You dont take payment, confirm that its getting shipped, then ghost everyone and have a partner handle your emails. Not to mention this is now the 2nd or 3rd time in the last 6mos that some event has occurred forcing a last minute closure.

Dont get me wrong, brewing is top notch and when he's on he's on, but this is now a shit show.
Stand with me on the precipice overlooking the steroid underground and we shall judge and condemn each source by their darkest days; by my memory everyone's head would have been chopped off so long ago that even the vultures lost interest in this wasteland.

I'll scoop all this poop and then I'll build a dummy thicc wall to keep the shit away from the top notch brewing.

I have no relationship with CCUSA, but because of a recent personal experience

Sometimes shit hits the fan multiple times. I am assuming he has paid out atleast. even though there was delay, he never scammed anyone.

I know it sucks to pay something and not receive it. I am just trying to change the perspective. I hope him/his family are ok.

hello liska,

can you tell us the list of ingredients you use for the tablets please

that would be appreciated, thank you :)

Stand with me on the precipice overlooking the steroid underground and we shall judge and condemn each source by their darkest days; by my memory everyone's head would have been chopped off so long ago that even the vultures lost interest in this wasteland.

I'll scoop all this poop and then I'll build a dummy thicc wall to keep the shit away from the top notch brewing.
Eloquently said.
Look forward to seeing you back up and running in the US.

i've found this problem as well (never used cat exemestane). i've also seen various mentions of "aromasin non-responders" and never gave it much thought past me maybe being one. would be very interesting discussion, if you were ever in a position to venture a mechanism for this.

You've found UGL not to work for you but Pfizer's Aromasin did, or do you mean Aromasin having no apparent effect on you / your bloods at all? I'm talking about the former case.

i'm sure it was pfizer aromasin, but yes, that worked, every UGL aromasin i had i thought was bunk cos it just did nothing to my e2.
@Liska think we found another specimen like me at last that for some reason seems to have issue absorbing the filler/mix at least Im not isolated case :D

@godsgifttoearth acquiring pfizer/pharma ai fixed my issue for the time been whatever is the difference i never found out myself

I would not go as far as to say that. Nothing has been done with malicious intent and i doubt anyone will be out their money for any long period of time. Sometimes shit happens, a good business relationship requires trust on both sides. Yes he’s a source and yes we need to hold them accountable but that doesn’t change the fact that a good business relationship requires trust and I trust @CCUSA 100%.

I would like to say I was refunded. Though it may be little inconvenient this time, you cannot beat a source that will lab test every batch and will not exit scam you and come back under a new name. I been doing this since 05 and seen some of the most dependable sources not have integrity when things go a little crazy. Props to Liska and CCUSA!

Py based on my gut/gati I'd guess no later than early August, so if you need to receive new gear this month without worry or doubt, I recommend heading over to @GoodLyfe here on Meso.
Thank you for this. I was about to go back to my old standby, PPL, but international shipping worries me, and I've had some issues with his domestic test E (as in, my leg currently feels like it was hit by a cricket bat swung by a 130kg tackler). I know that sending clients to a competitor must be a little galling, but thank you for handling it gracefully.

View attachment 261094View attachment 261095
I'm sorry you bitches can't compete with his majesty, the king of all things.

Stay safe you all.

I heard @Sampei is back after being mia for almost half a year and he and his cat are trying to take over.
Sorry dude, as majestic as your cat looks, he can not compete with king Max Maximilian his royal highness. (even putting out his tongue on your ridicolous attempt..)
Currently using @Liskas Gluthatione high-dosed in attempt to getting an even whiter, more fabolous fur
jokes aside, i feel like the gluthatione improves mood and increases energy by a bit. I like it so far ( not even 2 weeks in so just my early impression)
1688926963225.png