Cat Café EU & US domestic

@DinosaurJr I say unless your hemocrit is super high not barely over high ref. numbers then wait until ya cycle is over! You want red blood cells to build muscle why get rid of them during your cycle! Just do bloodwork regularly and watch ya high markers then if they keep going up donate! I wish i was converting my test at 10x like you! To be young again!!

@DinosaurJr I say unless your hemocrit is super high not barely over high ref. numbers then wait until ya cycle is over! You want red blood cells to build muscle why get rid of them during your cycle! Just do bloodwork regularly and watch ya high markers then if they keep going up donate! I wish i was converting my test at 10x like you! To be young again!!
Haha thank you! Will do bloodwork again in a little over a month. Go Pats!!

Dedicating the rest of this month to production of more stock for reopening, which will likely be in the first half of the upcoming month but that's a rough prediction rather than a promise. What will definitely have to happen is the minimum order amount increasing from $250 to $350 as we absolutely need to lower the number of orders per day to a sustainable level, and any other way to do this would take value away from customers, so I'm ripping that band aid off in advance.
I’d make it $500 min. to ween out the weak. We need CCUSA back asap!

1.jpg
stage 1: curiosity
3.jpg
stage 2: hunt
4.jpg
stage 3: now its mine hooman, fuck off. Gotta get bigger.

Little does she know that permabulking is a no-no, and 6kg+ vertically handicapped cats are basically powerlifters. I will have to make her do Catdio.

Looking at the list of refunds I gave a while ago, out of 16 orders 13 were below $350, 2 were below $500 and only a single order exceeded $500, so we'll just see how it goes.
Right…so a $500 min. would save a lot of time in e-mail correspondence and constant shipping of small orders/packages. Being as reputable and punctual as cat cafe is people should have no problem planning a $500 order. Smaller orders can go through other sources with no to little min. Just my thoughts though-thanks for working hard to get us back in it for the US!

Sorry for not having uploaded a photo before. Unfortunately my cathlete hasn’t yet got the memo after two years that he is sterile so in this time of year he is pretty “adventurous”. He had to take a trip to the vet and has made me worry for a bit. Nevertheless here he is with his newfound mtren, protesting at the garage door (from where he escaped last time)imgonline-com-ua-dexifPNeRqvbLVkG4.jpeg
P.S. unfortunately this is the best shot I managed to get, and Liska remains the goat here

Right…so a $500 min. would save a lot of time in e-mail correspondence and constant shipping of small orders/packages. Being as reputable and punctual as cat cafe is people should have no problem planning a $500 order. Smaller orders can go through other sources with no to little min. Just my thoughts though-thanks for working hard to get us back in it for the US!
IMO, by the time to get to the $500 mark, you're getting to the point where it's going to be cheaper to build your own bathtub brewing setup and order relatively small quantities of domestic raws. E.g., a vacuum filter flask and buchner funnel is about $100, 47mm PTFE .22um filter membranes are a couple of pennies each, about $150 for a used stirring hot plate, $100 for a scale that's *good enough* to mix injectable or bulk orals, some Graduated cylinders, beakers, oil, BB/BA, etc., plus whatever Janoshik charges for testing raws...

You have to make it cheap enough that people won't try to make their own, but not so cheap that you can't keep up with orders without increasing in size sharply (which obviously increases your risk).

Just my $.02.

that of an experienced brewer in an imaginary store that doesn't carry peptides/glp1/hgh nor anything made from raws that are difficult to source and/or hard to make a decent and accurately dosed product from.

We have no plans of expanding either of our cat cafés in terms of human employees, wholeselling, presence on other boards or anything related that would increase sales at the expense of safety or sanity, so any future abundance of resources (time/money) can be focused towards niche products that are missing on Meso or something else that can add value to our community here.

With so many elite cathletes returning for summer, a reminder that cats (most pets really) posing with products get at least a 10% discount on most products (except HGH and pharma) at retail price (meaning it cannot be stacked with quantity based discounts). Multiple pets or kittens/puppies/kits/lambs/billies/fawns/farrows/joeys/colts/owlets/flappers or work related to animal rescue/welfare get extra discounts or benefits of course.

@Giorgio where's bear cat at, he's sorely missed.

that of an experienced brewer in an imaginary store that doesn't carry peptides/glp1/hgh nor anything made from raws that are difficult to source and/or hard to make a decent and accurately dosed product from.

We have no plans of expanding either of our cat cafés in terms of human employees, wholeselling, presence on other boards or anything related that would increase sales at the expense of safety or sanity, so any future abundance of resources (time/money) can be focused towards niche products that are missing on Meso or something else that can add value to our community here.

With so many elite cathletes returning for summer, a reminder that cats (most pets really) posing with products get at least a 10% discount on most products (except HGH and pharma) at retail price (meaning it cannot be stacked with quantity based discounts). Multiple pets or kittens/puppies/kits/lambs/billies/fawns/farrows/joeys/colts/owlets/flappers or work related to animal rescue/welfare get extra discounts or benefits of course.

Yep well said Liska. Throw me one or two US source that you’d trust or heard good things about while CCUSA is down. I have a couple but they’ve been experiencing some shifts as well here lately :(

I miss my furball too but unfortunately the vet has advised me to trim him down as it’s uncomfortably hot for him and also Because he still hasn’t gained back his full mobility (he still hasn’t got the memo after two years that he doesn’t work down there and he always tries to escape -thought the garage was safe but he learnt to jump to the button-, and unfortunately he managed to break his paw).

He’ll be back in his mighty furball prowess as soon as he heals and temperatures get bearable for him

Edit: as a way to say sorry, my own rendition of the tren twinsIMG_3701.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep well said Liska. Throw me one or two US source that you’d trust or heard good things about while CCUSA is down. I have a couple but they’ve been experiencing some shifts as well here lately :(
Liska has already mentioned Goodlyfe here a few days ago as a temporary replacement. It's unfortunate ccusa has to take a temp break but if someone needs something and domestic only, go with Goodlyfe for now. Not PSL, Hutechlabusa, or Black widow.

Liska has already mentioned Goodlyfe here a few days ago as a temporary replacement. It's unfortunate ccusa has to take a temp break but if someone needs something and domestic only, go with Goodlyfe for now. Not PSL, Hutechlabusa, or Black widow.
Right on brother. Yea I’ve dealt with GL before. Nothing compares to the cat. I was looking forward to trying the trestolone ace

Even the $250 minimum was too much for me using USA domestic..... If the minimum goes more than $250 idk if I can order from you guys anymore.

I heard @Sampei is back after being mia for almost half a year and he and his cat are trying to take over.
Sorry dude, as majestic as your cat looks, he can not compete with king Max Maximilian his royal highness. (even putting out his tongue on your ridicolous attempt..)
Currently using @Liskas Gluthatione high-dosed in attempt to getting an even whiter, more fabolous fur
jokes aside, i feel like the gluthatione improves mood and increases energy by a bit. I like it so far ( not even 2 weeks in so just my early impression)
View attachment 261459

How much are you taking?

Even the $250 minimum was too much for me using USA domestic..... If the minimum goes more than $250 idk if I can order from you guys anymore.
That’s the point of them raising it. With that said, if $250 is tight for you (not literally YOU specifically), you prob shouldn’t be delving into PEDs because it goes far beyond the cost of the gear itself.