Cat Café EU & US domestic

I've read plenty of posts from members on various boards using AAS even 3 to 5 years with no noticeable difference in results. I think storing in a freezer is no better than a drawer in your bedroom. As long as the oil isn't rancid looking, I'd continue to use.

It might lose some potency over time due to the compounds starting to degrade.
@Liska Since you do a lot of testing, have you tested the same batch twice at different time points and did you notice a difference in concentration?

It might lose some potency over time due to the compounds starting to degrade.
@Liska Since you do a lot of testing, have you tested the same batch twice at different time points and did you notice a difference in concentration?
I have done retests of the same batch to check whether that shitty continuous Test E degradation affected the concentration of compound (the answer is no, there was zero change) and I've had my batches tested initially tested by customers 1+ years later (but not 2+ years so far) and that didn't make any difference either.

I have autoimmune disease and my immune system is batshit crazy, it over reacts even over minor stimulus. I want to try testosterone becose I am in low normal range and have strong symptoms of hypogonadism and I read testosterone calms down the immune system.

I am looking for some medium-long acting ester so enanthate or cypionate. on the Catcafe websitee, I see 4 kinds of testosterone that I am considering buying.

1. Pharmaqo Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/ml
2. Pharmaqo Testosterone Enanthate 300mg/ml
3. Zhengzhou Pharmaceutical Co. (ZPHC) Testosterone Enanthate 250mg/ml
4. underdosed litterbox Spectrum Pharma Testosterone Cypionate 193mg/ml

I dont care about price or how much test is inside, all I want is minimum pip/inflamation. I want best quality test with lowest risk of bacterial or heavy metal contamination. I never heard about these brands.

The Pharmaqo seems best becose it has MCT oil, the Spectrum Pharma uses cottonseed oil and ZPHC uses tea seed oil. Which of these is best?

Last edited:
I have autoimmune disease and my immune system is batshit crazy, it over reacts even over minor stimulus. I want to try testosterone becose I am in low normal range and have strong symptoms of hypogonadism and I read testosterone calms down the immune system.

I am looking for some medium-long acting ester so enanthate or cypionate. on the Catcafe websitee, I see 4 kinds of testosterone that I am considering buying.

I dont care about price or how much test is inside, all I want is minimum pip/inflamation. I want best quality test with lowest risk of bacterial or heavy metal contamination. I never heard about these brands.

The Pharmaqo seems best becose it has MCT oil, the Spectrum Pharma uses cottonseed oil and ZPHC uses tea seed oil. Which of these is best?
Order pharma testosterone. If you have a auto immune disease ugl is a no go.

What is your exact condition or diagnosis?

It's unlikely anything will happen to you, from using any of these oils.

What is your exact condition or diagnosis?

It's unlikely anything will happen to you, from using any of these oils.
I dont have diagnosis. To be truthfull, its some kind of genetic disease becose my mother and my aunt have it too. We each tried many doctors over the years but nobody has helped or diagnosed us.

I am now trying to contact rare disease research centers becose we lost hope that normal doctors can help us. The symptoms are such that they dont match any known disease. This is the case that our disease will be named after first scientist or doctor who will describe it in scientific journal.

Not only am I disabled, I dont even recieve any welfare becose I have no diagnosis. I know there are testosterone clinics in EU but I cant afford thousands of euros per year so I must seek ugl test.

I dont have diagnosis. To be truthfull, its some kind of genetic disease becose my mother and my aunt have it too. We each tried many doctors over the years but nobody has helped or diagnosed us.

I am now trying to contact rare disease research centers becose we lost hope that normal doctors can help us. The symptoms are such that they dont match any known disease. This is the case that our disease will be named after first scientist or doctor who will describe it in scientific journal.

Not only am I disabled, I dont even recieve any welfare becose I have no diagnosis. I know there are testosterone clinics in EU but I cant afford thousands of euros per year so I must seek ugl test.
What are your symptoms?

These oils are unlikely to give you any problem, no matter what possible health condition you may have. It isn't like pharma oils are going to be better than UGL oils. They aren't better.

Don't try testosterone to "calm your immune system". That's not going to happen nor would it that help you anyway.

What are your symptoms?

These oils are unlikely to give you any problem, no matter what possible health condition you may have. It isn't like pharma oils are going to be better than UGL oils. They aren't better.

Don't try testosterone to "calm your immune system". That's not going to happen nor would it that help you anyway.
Well doesn’t too much Benzyl Benzoate and benzyl alcohol trigger some immune response. Certain pharma companies use way less benzyl alcohol. @encloseeker atleast three reputable sources in the underground section for pharma stuff

raised thyroglobulin anti bodies?
Hashimotos?

Is your TSH (Thyroid stimulating hormone ) raised?

I have the above and am on 100mg Of T4 and 120mg of test cypionate weekly and feeling much better

Well doesn’t too much Benzyl Benzoate and benzyl alcohol trigger some immune response. Certain pharma companies use way less benzyl alcohol. @encloseeker atleast three reputable sources in the underground section for pharma stuff
Either Galen and Eifelfango (both TE in arachis oil) are shitheads for not declaring excipients properly in any of their material or neither product contains any BA nor BB.

Any germans want to double-check that for me?

Testosteron-Depot GALEN® - GALENpharma
(click Gebrauchsansweisung for pdf)

vs BB being declared:

Either Galen and Eifelfango (both TE in arachis oil) are shitheads for not declaring excipients properly in any of their material or neither product contains any BA nor BB.

Any germans want to double-check that for me?

Testosteron-Depot GALEN® - GALENpharma
(click Gebrauchsansweisung for pdf)

vs BB being declared:
They are lying by making it difficult to find the truth, or lying by omission. Usually the excipients are found in section 6.1 but they never show you section 6.1, but instead end it at section 6. All pharmaceutical companies started to do this because they don't want people to know the excipients.

People have to dig for the PDF's with all sections included. They are out there but hard to find.

That's fucked up and I'm going to vote for the Nazi party to make this right.
It is fucked up, and I first figured this out when I was researching animal pharmaceuticals, and I kept seeing that the excipients were mostly kept hidden. This attempt to hide excipients began in the veterinary sphere, and then spread to the human medicine sphere.

They don't want people reading ingredients.

If there were such a party concerned with this issue, they'd have my support, but people generally don't have this issue on their radar at all (they should though).

Going back to the original topic, this dude who is concerned about the UGL oils should do a sample order from you, and pick up atleast couple of vials of each different testosterone product, and then he can inject them all and see what agrees or disagree with his body. 9 out of 10 times, he won't have a problem with Testosterone oils. However, I suspect he has a psychological issue and not an autoimmune issue, so he may somehow manifest an "autoimmune" reaction into reality. The mind is powerful.

Last edited:
However, I suspect he has a psychological issue and not an autoimmune issue, so he may somehow manifest an "autoimmune" reaction into reality.
I don't know about this particular case but 95% of cases I receive via mail reporting an allergy or intolerance to BA, BB or MCT are self-diagnosed and there has been no effort made to exclude other potential variables by going to an allergologist etc.

If someone suffering from a certain condition does their part and can provide evidence that the cat community here deems valid, I'm going to put in the effort to get you whatever you need from the german pharmacy at my own cost, that's not going to make nor break the cat bank. It's the time required it would take to take on every request when no prior work has been done that I just don't have - that will always be the bottleneck for what the cat café can offer, so the more respectful customers are of our time, the more you will receive in return.

Success rate in Baltic states?
How long would it take?
If I remember correctly, 100%. Definitely no customs seizures ever, as there aren't any customs inbetween us (I know there are rare and specific circumstances where this can happen regardless but I'm always operating assuming the worst case scenario to begin with, so even would be unlikely to affect cat delivery). Optimally just about one week, realistically 1.5 weeks.

Catropin restock ?
liska does not respond to requests for products in stock; last week I saw that the GH 160 unit was back, but after a few hours it disappeared from the store; the only solution is to wait, it's worth waiting for the complete restock, that GH is really good