Cat Café EU & US domestic

Added Genotropin pens to website, labtest coming soon. Minimum with weiner dog paper box is 3 pens, none without. Relisted german pharmacy Forxiga (Dapagliflozin).

Cut prices for Semaglutide 5mg to 60€ - 35€ each depending on quantity, Glutathione to 60€ - 45€ per kit, Trestolone Enanthate to 60€ - 50€ per vial, RAD-140/S-23/YK-11 and some other injectables I don't recall by how much.

They are lying by making it difficult to find the truth, or lying by omission. Usually the excipients are found in section 6.1 but they never show you section 6.1, but instead end it at section 6. All pharmaceutical companies started to do this because they don't want people to know the excipients.

People have to dig for the PDF's with all sections included. They are out there but hard to find.
That‘s not correct
They only have to declare what is used, not how much. 6.1 usually will not provide you more information than the normal leaflet.

Eifelango:
6.1: Raffiniertes Erdnussöl
Leaflet: Raffiniertes Erdnussöl

Testoviron-Depot:
6.1: Benzylbenzoat, Natives Rizinusöl
Leaflet: Benzylbenzoat, Natives Rizinusöl

That‘s not correct
They only have to declare what is used, not how much. 6.1 usually will not provide you more information than the normal leaflet.

Eifelango:
6.1: Raffiniertes Erdnussöl
Leaflet: Raffiniertes Erdnussöl

Testoviron-Depot:
6.1: Benzylbenzoat, Natives Rizinusöl
Leaflet: Benzylbenzoat, Natives Rizinusöl
It is correct. You've completely missed the context of the conversation. Learn to read. I didn't mention anything about section 6.1 saying anything about "how much" of anything is used.

Section 6.1 lists the excipients. The leaflet rarely includes section 6.1, which is dishonest. If there is no section 6.1, then people don't have access to the excipients list.

That‘s not correct
Upon further research, 6.1. does indeed not list additional excipients though it does list the amount used i.e. 10% BA in Sustanon (arachis oil, no BB).

@Inspired I don't want to argue semantics, just looking for something I can safely suggest to people genuinely intolerant to BA or BB, as the latter can be dangerous in rare/extreme cases it seems: Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate

Upon further research, 6.1. does indeed not list additional excipients though it does list the amount used i.e. 10% BA in Sustanon (arachis oil, no BB).

@Inspired I don't want to argue semantics, just looking for something I can safely suggest to people genuinely intolerant to BA or BB, as the latter can be dangerous in rare/extreme cases it seems: Anaphylaxis Triggered by Benzyl Benzoate in a Preparation of Depot Testosterone Undecanoate
This applies to all pharmaceutical products: If it doesn't list the excipient in section 6.1, then it's not in the product (unless it's there through contamination).

The problem is that people see section 6 and see a list of ingredients and assume that's ALL of the ingredients in the particular product.

I think if you look at the regular ingredients list and then you look at section 6.1 in combination, and you see no mention of BA or BB in either section, then it doesn't contain either ingredient and it's safe to recommend.

Last edited:
Getting stuff outside the EU is just a terrible idea at this point, if anything china but still better EU domestic.
The thing is i have few contacts here that sell in person, some of them have genuine Hgh and pharma grade stuff, but not every time, because the big fish buy all.
The rest of them are selling the same products form these sources but obviously at a much higher premium.
And yes, outside eu is sometimes risky, I had custom problems in the past

@CCUSA was wondering if y’all were going to have any HCG back in stock, I also agree with the 350$ minimum to keep you guys from being over worked, I got a 700$ order coming your way as soon as you open

@CCUSA was wondering if y’all were going to have any HCG back in stock, I also agree with the 350$ minimum to keep you guys from being over worked, I got a 700$ order coming your way as soon as you open
We have been working on getting HCG in stock for a while and it should arrive shortly, fingers crossed.

Thanks,

CCUSA

Do you have to buy semaglutide in kits of 10 or can you buy 4 or 5 st a time and mix it up with other stuff to up to the 350 minimum order

I have a question for the Cat Cafe community, especially for those who have first hand experience. What is currently the highest quality Testosterone Enanthate / Cypionate that is available here and you would recommend? Last time I visited it was Deus Testomed that Cat Cafe had in stock and it did the job well. How do these new obscure (for me at least) Chinese stuff compare to Deus? And what was the reason of replacing brands? Thanks!

I have a question for the Cat Cafe community, especially for those who have first hand experience. What is currently the highest quality Testosterone Enanthate / Cypionate that is available here and you would recommend? Last time I visited it was Deus Testomed that Cat Cafe had in stock and it did the job well. How do these new obscure (for me at least) Chinese stuff compare to Deus? And what was the reason of replacing brands? Thanks!
You have the HPLC Tests attached , and carrier oils listed ... This should give you the answer you are looking for ... 200 mg of test is always 200 mg of test ... Could be coming from lab xyz or krypton ....

You have the HPLC Tests attached , and carrier oils listed ... This should give you the answer you are looking for ... 200 mg of test is always 200 mg of test ... Could be coming from lab xyz or krypton ....

I didn't ask about the chromatography test results. Those are fine and dandy but everyone knows there's more to UGLs than that.

So how do these compare to the Deus? Test flu, PIP, inflammation and all the shebang. Which one is the best of the bunch? Thanks again!

I didn't ask about the chromatography test results. Those are fine and dandy but everyone knows there's more to UGLs than that.

So how do these compare to the Deus? Test flu, PIP, inflammation and all the shebang. Which one is the best of the bunch? Thanks again!
There's 400 pages get to reading if u have questions like this.

Correct - Varies from lab to lab - But all are a result of the points I mentioned above i.e Solvent content, Carrier oil , Ester ( In some cases Like the notorious Test E pip - For some , there was a while ago which seems to have passed ),Contaminants , Oh and the odd Bad shot here and there we all get and some blame it on LAB X coz surely it wasn't just a one off right?

But yeah buddy - like I said , Liska is very meticulous in posting everything which would be an indicator of any of these , and his rep here is unrivalled, (I wouldn't personally worry about any UGL he would carry to fill the gaps) - I can second that personally , and my expectations are usually pretty high..

I've used PharmaQO products He carries on the catcafe ( Almost all of them even) , and did they do some special wonders no? Just in line with what I would expect With using X gear / X compound.. So working as intended :) Hope this helps

Sponsors