Cat Café EU & US domestic

I have a question for the Cat Cafe community, especially for those who have first hand experience. What is currently the highest quality Testosterone Enanthate / Cypionate that is available here and you would recommend? Last time I visited it was Deus Testomed that Cat Cafe had in stock and it did the job well. How do these new obscure (for me at least) Chinese stuff compare to Deus? And what was the reason of replacing brands? Thanks!
Buy the Pharmaqo Test E. It's great. It gave me a kick in the ass. I actually felt this testosterone and normally I don't notice much from test, but this one I did. I don't know why it's different but it was for me.

Good morning all,

Sorry for my absence, I needed time to get caught up. For the handful of folks that had to be refunded, I deeply apologize.

Re-opening will be the second half of August. Breaks for restock will be announced at least 3 weeks in advance in the future. The minimum will be raised to $350 as discussed prior and the inventory will be streamlined, with the following products being discontinued once sold out:

TRT Blend
Test E/ Tren E blend
Vitamin B/C mix
Primo Ace
Bold Cyp

Besides new labtested batches of injectables, these oral tablets by Pharmaqo will be labtested and available upon reopening:

TURINABOL 10MG
CLOMID 50MG
TAMOXIFEN 20MG
PROVIRON 25MG
ARIMIDEX 1MG
CLENBUTEROL 40MCG
T3 TABS 25MCG
GW50516 (CARDARINE) 20MG
MK677 (IBUTAMOREN) 25MG (CAPS)

Please post any questions to this thread and we'll answer them promptly.

Thanks,

CCUSA
I didn’t know you had primo Ace? I thought I you only had E…?

That is odd. I will double check why it isn't listed.

80mg/mL.. tested 85.xx I think..
Thank you! I’d consider throwing that in with my next order just to try primo and see if it hits my hairline like mast did but I’m afraid to try enanthate

Just wanted to leave some positive feedback for Cat Cafe US.

The customer service is beyond great. Second time ordering and will never shop elsewhere.

Needed some ancillaries quickly and while the US shop was temporarily closed they still took my order and got it to me within a couple days.

As for the product itself, no complaints, everything is just as advertised.

Will be getting bloods done here soon to confirm, but its pretty appearant everything is as it says.

Thanks again!

What I've ordered & used: Test300, Tadalafil, Enclomiphene, Aromasin

Update:

Good evening Meso,

All is ready for reopening except the addition of pharmaqo orals which I am currently adding to the site. These will be sent off for testing at the beginning of this coming week along side a new batch of hCG.

Reopening is scheduled for Monday 8/21.

Thank you all for your patience.

CCUSA

Update:

Good evening Meso,

All is ready for reopening except the addition of pharmaqo orals which I am currently adding to the site. These will be sent off for testing at the beginning of this coming week along side a new batch of hCG.

CCUSA
Outstanding news!

Update:

Good evening Meso,

CCUSA
Fuck yeah

Can we expect a comparable product line to what’s listed in EU?

@CCUSA Do you still offer store credit for bloods? I posted blood work last year and I haven't made another order since. Would you still be able to honor the offer?

@Liska any information about pip of this primo 192 mg/ml ? The price is reasonable
Haven't heard anything so far - if you're not among the 1% that get crippled by any high concentration Primobolan no matter the recipe, this will be fine as it contains no extra solvents.

Hi Kotik, you've already posted that Test Undecanoate is coming up in the US store.
But what about EU? Any foreseeable plans?

Good morning,

@CCUSA Do you still offer store credit for bloods? I posted blood work last year and I haven't made another order since. Would you still be able to honor the offer?

blood work credit is always honored good sir!

Sponsors

Latest posts