Cat Café EU & US domestic

Successful touchdown after only four days, slight hiccup with the damn package delivery service that was completely out of CCUSAs hands. Everything looks great. Packages phenomenal as always. Thank you big dawg.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 360
Successful touchdown after only four days, slight hiccup with the damn package delivery service that was completely out of CCUSAs hands. Everything looks great. Packages phenomenal as always. Thank you big dawg.
Appreciate the feedback and TD pic sir!

CCUSA

On point as usual (don't ask me why they're aimed at this point though):
View attachment 265424View attachment 265428
View attachment 265425View attachment 265429
View attachment 265426View attachment 265427

Iranian pharma TE for reference from the public lab reports:
@Liska would you ever consider stocking Leeford health labs Retesto ? It’s clear as water and using it for TRT and it’s amazing, thinking the caster oil on those pan pharma ones will be hard to use sub q.

Read the website it states it on there, any questions you may have read his FAQ first as these type of questions are the reason he’ll give up one day as it clogs up the feed.
Dude give it a rest. I read over it, already apologised. Got crypto and ordered. Also pointed that out on this thread. Yet you’re saying again what already has been said and been dealt with.

You bringing this up again days later is almost as ironic as me asking this dumb question due to reading over something.

Order will be in tomorrow, as always, delivery within 2 working days after ordering. Literally faster than domestic orders at legal shops .

Good service as always

Ah I see it's under pharma (I did refresh my cookies, not sure that helps)
It does, I'll have to check if I resolve this from my side to make it unnecessary on yours.

HCG will be sold out by tomorrow most likely because I can only get limited quantities at a time. I'm still uncomfortable with offering Ovitrelle 6500iu syringes as I'm not sure how they will hold up over a useage duration of 4 weeks.

I'm contemplating giving chinese r-HCG another try (I'm told unbranded pharma but no evidence = no belief) and beg Jano to compare the raw data to the ferring hcg raw data and then make a decision if I feel comfy offering that or not.

Eifelfango Test E has basically sold out and will be restocked later this month, Gale and Bread Pharma are still in stock.

It does, I'll have to check if I resolve this from my side to make it unnecessary on yours.

HCG will be sold out by tomorrow most likely because I can only get limited quantities at a time. I'm still uncomfortable with offering Ovitrelle 6500iu syringes as I'm not sure how they will hold up over a useage duration of 4 weeks.

I'm contemplating giving chinese r-HCG another try (I'm told unbranded pharma but no evidence = no belief) and beg Jano to compare the raw data to the ferring hcg raw data and then make a decision if I feel comfy offering that or not.

Eifelfango Test E has basically sold out and will be restocked later this month, Gale and Bread Pharma are still in stock.
Can vouch for pharma Ovitrelle. They hold just fine and are very convenient to draw from. Not sure about Germany, but in many countries it is very attractively priced hence best price/performance IMHO.

Not, the EU step/stop between India and you jacks up the price too much but msg me what issues there are with direct shipping or via UK and I'll try to find a solution.

There are other sources here offering Retesto, but use the search bar for: seizures shipping amps from international sources to US (amps not vials).

@Sustanation79

What about choriomon from ibsa, have also used it and it is very good, seems to be very popular as well.