Cat Café EU & US domestic

Test Report #34147.png
Comparing the number of days passed between dates on this report to any other of mine hint at the horrors hidden beneath, and I want to be very clear that testing for the desired variables could not be completed successfully.

I've added the following paragraph to the product description at the cat café:

Please note that the test report might not reflect the purity or integrity (=lack of degradation) of the tested sample, as it could not be tested for these variables properly due to the liquid state and composition of the product.

Does this mean [...] or [...] or even [...]?!?
no.png
It means we don't know and we won't know in the near future until all the rather specific testing this little bitch requires is in place. To accompany the discomfort, I've added a discount of 10% from 1100€ > 1000€ per box. There's a decent amount in stock but I won't be able to acquire any more afterwards.

View attachment 266959
Comparing the number of days passed between dates on this report to any other of mine hint at the horrors hidden beneath, and I want to be very clear that testing for the desired variables could not be completed successfully.

Please note that the test report might not reflect the purity or integrity (=lack of degradation) of the tested sample, as it could not be tested for these variables properly due to the liquid state and composition of the product.

View attachment 266971
It means we don't know and we won't know in the near future until all the rather specific testing this little bitch requires is in place. To accompany the discomfort, I've added a discount of 10% from 1100€ > 1000€ per box. There's a decent amount in stock but I won't be able to acquire any more afterwards.
Take from this what you will but judging from my personal experience thus far - This is bloody crazy good .. 4 days in on 1 mg per day 0.5 AM ,0.5 Post w.o - Gained 2 kg with diet dialed in to a T Pumps are INSANE Fullness is crazy , hands and wrists swollen - Feels like a high dose Slin / gh combo ... Shipping took quite a while to arrive (around 3 weeks) But nothing @Liska has control over... Did it degrade? MAYBE but it still works to the point where it blew my socks off so I doubt it did...

Just my honest anecdotal experience thus far

View attachment 266959

View attachment 266971

wow! thats pretty good

Thanks! Oddly enough levels have barely raised from my natty hema and have been blast/cruise for over a year now. I had high levels to begin with so will check out Thrombomax. Appreciate it.
Yeah i wouldn’t worry on those values even more if you lift weights

Meow, parcel services were as good as Liska this time,
Placed an order on Monday, fast forward 1k+ km, and my Cats are getting huge today already.
Cat/Cat service.

Had one extra Abby at my place, but she is too natty, so she wasn't that keen for the photoshoot with the LitterBox of Liska goodies.
Anyone ran Winnie or Halo from here?
Halo - as advertised.

Attachments

• abby.jpg
    abby.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 89
  • h1.jpg
    h1.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 57
  • h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 54
  • h3.jpg
    h3.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 54
  • h4.jpg
    h4.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 53
  • h5.jpg
    h5.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 55
  • h6.jpg
    h6.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 125
Damn, hope you are ok now
Thank you! I appreciate that. It happened in October 2017 and took a few years to be able to make new memories and ran into severe depression/panic disorder and extreme alcoholism after the injury. Long story short, quit drinking four years ago, went back to school, and graduated last week! probably doing better than before haha

Thank you! I appreciate that. It happened in October 2017 and took a few years to be able to make new memories and ran into severe depression/panic disorder and extreme alcoholism after the injury. Long story short, quit drinking four years ago, went back to school, and graduated last week! probably doing better than before haha
Congratulations man, thats a huge accomplishment. You should be proud of yourself. Enjoy the cycle and the results. There are a lot of guys on here who have dealt with addiction or alcoholism. I’ve got 10 years, 11 this January.

Bloodwork on @CCUSA
Test e/c 400mg 1ml and 200mg Mast 1ml both injected on Sunday bloods drew on Friday. I usually go 2 days after for bloods but this was only time I could.
Test = 2712
Estrogen = 91
Screenshot_20231001_115754_MyQuest.jpg

So you inject once a week 400 test / 200 mast on Sunday and 4 days later on Friday you pulled blood and those were your numbers when you pulled labs ?
Yea actually about 4 days and 12 hrs so I'm sure numbers would've been a good bit higher at my usual 48 hr blood draw