Cat Café EU & US domestic

Hey folks,
Looking for increlex review/feedback, dosing protocol.
I’m planning to run only increlex
Great appreciate any input since there is not much info out there

Good day sir,

Glad to see you here. In the upcoming months I will be considering multiple options, this likely isn't one. Honestly, but please put the info in the thread that that supports its use.

I have had time to back stock most items and that means I will be working on more intricate blends and "fun" items. That said I will consider in items that have appropriate demand.

Thanks,

CCUSA
No problem bud, figured I mention it. Appreciate the response

This is interesting. I’ve been noticing the same thing on a similar dose that my total test on 500T/350P is just marginally higher than 250T alone. So basically what you are saying is that the testosterone, being highly free with the added Primo, is used and excreted faster than would be the case alone? If I have this right, this solves a huge mystery for me.
Is your free test way higher on the primo cycle? At least double the test only?

CCUSA,

I just put in an order and paid at 6:45pm est I was wondering what the time frame of getting the tracking data?
Personally I never got one. Just emailed me back letting me know they received payment and that they were shipping my pack out the next day. Most places won’t provide tracking unless a certain amount of time has passed.

Personally I never got one. Just emailed me back letting me know they received payment and that they were shipping my pack out the next day. Most places won’t provide tracking unless a certain amount of time has passed.
I see. thank you very much thought :)

Question for blend users:

Primo E and Cyp @200/200 seemed to go well for some. I would like reports on pip for those who used it? I personally think it would be less "pippy" with both in E, but I know cyp is the more commonly sought after ester.

A blend that will absolutely come back is TE200/DE200.. Test E/Mast E blend. I have promised it for a good while, but time has finally become available.

A pre-workout blend is also in my mind.. Mtren, sdrol, test base combo.. give your thoughts.

Any other blends requested will be considered on demand. I would like to have them all sent out by the end of the coming week.

Also to be considered. December is coming and this means shipping is bad. I Will likely close for the last half of this month. Please please take this into consideration.

Thanks,

CCUSA
I've been waiting for a test base for so long

L-Carnitine would be great to have, but maybe 80% of people get bad PIP from it, i have tried 4 sources and none of them was PIP free and that was 500mg/ml which is considered normal concentration, i have also seen 100mg/ml and 200mg/ml but that will have you pinning crazy volume
I dont remember the concentration Liska used to have but I can guarantee ot did not give any PIP.
Since then I have been using 200mg/l from other sources and it is like butter.

I dont remember the concentration Liska used to have but I can guarantee ot did not give any PIP.
Since then I have been using 200mg/l from other sources and it is like butter.
Concentration was 500mg/ml last time I bought some.
In my experience, having used it in two separate occasions in 10-12 week-long protocos, I can say both times I clearly felt a significant increase in lipolysis after 2-3 weeks of daily use and remained perceivably unaltered until discontinuation at around the 8-10 week mark.
The blood concentration found in lab results was close to estimated predictions made assuming the given concentration was precise, so I guess it's safe to say dosing's probably reasonably accurate.
No PIP for me using 1.2ml of daily administration, always alternating between delts and glutes using 29g-13mm needles.
Liska had 20 ml vials and selling price was very fair.
Not sure about the reasons behind the discontinuation, but I'm 100% positive that I'd buy some again in a heartbeat when made available, if so.
I'd guess demand was not an issue, since it's pretty hard to find a trustable source that carries highly concentrated LCAR with the right phh, so I hope it turns up back in stock soon.

Sponsors

Latest posts