How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

Primo was, is and will continue to be a fad for strength and bodybuilding. At this point in time is THE drug to use along test "safely".

If you are a non competitive gym rat, Test along with hgh is all you need. For the adventurous ones, add another anabolic in the likes of nandrolone or eq and for the idgaf ones, tren.
Test and NPP I have enjoyed. Adding Mast is good but not seeing anything at this point that makes it a mandatory addition.
this.

Primo is often overhyped as the perfect AAS (im definitely guilty of contributing to that as a big fan of primo) but its not that special.
Theres nothing magical about it, while it may be "safer" than some alternatives, its still not the perfectly safe option its often toted as.

I like primo and its included in all my blasts nearly, but i could almost certainly get the same results, while paying way way less with other options.

Primo over the last few years seems to be approaching tren in its mystic efficacy
So Primo vs EQ for relatively reasonable dosages? Say 300 mg or less weekly. What is better for growth, because.i feel like both are relatively safe at those dosages? Both help control E2 from my reading. Thoughts?

in my opinion, if you are taking masteron or primobolan to build muscle, youre missing the point. this whole primobolan/masteron wave has really thrown a lot of AAS discussion off course because inevitably the discussion transforms into

"ratio?"
"a.i is bad"
"high estrogen good?"
"all milligrams the same?"

these topics have a lot of nuance (at best) and new users take these ideas and run with them, misleading other new users. viewing everything as black and white and derailing discussions based on ideas thats came about within the past 2-3 years, not realizing they are discounting decades of real world experience

people just want to pin more gear without estrogen side effects, they want to take 300mg test and 300mg primo and placebo themselves into thinking its equal in strength to 600mg test, and then convince themselves that their genes are so good, that the primo will magically balance out their estrogen perfectly.

Theres also a lot of stigma still around test doses over 600,750mg, or just higher cruise doses in general , so people that want to appear more "health conscious" and superior, maybe trick themselves into justifying their little cycle because 600mg-750mg test is a big number, and they dont want to add in tren or deca, this leaves primo.