How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

Primo was, is and will continue to be a fad for strength and bodybuilding. At this point in time is THE drug to use along test "safely".

If you are a non competitive gym rat, Test along with hgh is all you need. For the adventurous ones, add another anabolic in the likes of nandrolone or eq and for the idgaf ones, tren.
Test and NPP I have enjoyed. Adding Mast is good but not seeing anything at this point that makes it a mandatory addition.
this.

Primo is often overhyped as the perfect AAS (im definitely guilty of contributing to that as a big fan of primo) but its not that special.
Theres nothing magical about it, while it may be "safer" than some alternatives, its still not the perfectly safe option its often toted as.

I like primo and its included in all my blasts nearly, but i could almost certainly get the same results, while paying way way less with other options.

Primo over the last few years seems to be approaching tren in its mystic efficacy
So Primo vs EQ for relatively reasonable dosages? Say 300 mg or less weekly. What is better for growth, because.i feel like both are relatively safe at those dosages? Both help control E2 from my reading. Thoughts?

in my opinion, if you are taking masteron or primobolan to build muscle, youre missing the point. this whole primobolan/masteron wave has really thrown a lot of AAS discussion off course because inevitably the discussion transforms into

"ratio?"
"a.i is bad"
"high estrogen good?"
"all milligrams the same?"

these topics have a lot of nuance (at best) and new users take these ideas and run with them, misleading other new users. viewing everything as black and white and derailing discussions based on ideas thats came about within the past 2-3 years, not realizing they are discounting decades of real world experience

people just want to pin more gear without estrogen side effects, they want to take 300mg test and 300mg primo and placebo themselves into thinking its equal in strength to 600mg test, and then convince themselves that their genes are so good, that the primo will magically balance out their estrogen perfectly.

Theres also a lot of stigma still around test doses over 600,750mg, or just higher cruise doses in general , so people that want to appear more "health conscious" and superior, maybe trick themselves into justifying their little cycle because 600mg-750mg test is a big number, and they dont want to add in tren or deca, this leaves primo.

Test and NPP I have enjoyed. Adding Mast is good but not seeing anything at this point that makes it a mandatory addition.

So Primo vs EQ for relatively reasonable dosages? Say 300 mg or less weekly. What is better for growth, because.i feel like both are relatively safe at those dosages? Both help control E2 from my reading. Thoughts?
EQ is much better on bulk and cut. That and the concentrations mean if you want 250mg of primo that’s generally 2.5ml. In comparison 250mg of EQ is 0.5ml. So you’ve got 5 times less oil in your body, more strength than primo and collagen synthesis so your joints will be much happier.

For me, the only reason I could see for using primo at the cost and strength that it is would be a TRT+. Where you’re on 150 test per week and you run 50-100 primo to dial in estrogen as required.

in my opinion, if you are taking masteron or primobolan to build muscle, youre missing the point. this whole primobolan/masteron wave has really thrown a lot of AAS discussion off course because inevitably the discussion transforms into

"ratio?"
"a.i is bad"
"high estrogen good?"
"all milligrams the same?"

these topics have a lot of nuance (at best) and new users take these ideas and run with them, misleading other new users. viewing everything as black and white and derailing discussions based on ideas thats came about within the past 2-3 years, not realizing they are discounting decades of real world experience

people just want to pin more gear without estrogen side effects, they want to take 300mg test and 300mg primo and placebo themselves into thinking its equal in strength to 600mg test, and then convince themselves that their genes are so good, that the primo will magically balance out their estrogen perfectly.

Theres also a lot of stigma still around test doses over 600,750mg, or just higher cruise doses in general , so people that want to appear more "health conscious" and superior, maybe trick themselves into justifying their little cycle because 600mg-750mg test is a big number, and they dont want to add in tren or deca, this leaves primo.
I really don't get it wtf is wrong here recently, useless drugs are being pushed to be very useful lol. Something is really off on Meso lately. No wonder cool members leave, the hell are ppl talking about in this thread. Shit, I'm out, cuz them preachers are fucking crazy sometimes. I'll better laugh it off and move on.

I really don't get it wtf is wrong here recently, useless drugs are being pushed to be very useful lol. Something is really off on Meso lately. No wonder cool members leave, the hell are ppl talking about in this thread. Shit, I'm out, cuz them preachers are fucking crazy sometimes. I'll better laugh it off and move on.
I dont think it's that we are pushing useless drugs. Some people need to find anabolics that fit their lifestyle.

As we have talked in the past, I need my emotional state to be controlled.

Also my dick to work.

Npp max dose for me was 350.

Max dose I ran and loved was test as 750. I can run anadrol all day.

I'll jack of the hgh

I can run mast 800mg+ with no issues.

Dhb caused systemic inflammation, fucked with my training.

I don't like using tren that much.
Primo broke my dick
I'll pass on EQ.
Tren does alter me a bit, same with blood work.

I dont think it's that we are pushing useless drugs. Some people need to find anabolics that fit their lifestyle.

As we have talked in the past, I need my emotional state to be controlled.

Also my dick to work.

Npp max dose for me was 350.

Max dose I ran and loved was test as 750. I can run anadrol all day.

I'll jack of the hgh

I can run mast 800mg+ with no issues.

Dhb caused systemic inflammation, fucked with my training.

I don't like using tren that much.
Primo broke my dick
I'll pass on EQ.
Tren does alter me a bit, same with blood work.
Dude, I know. You like masteron for different things and it's okay, but some here act like it's the jack of all trades and it's not. Test is and everyone knows that. You like mast? I have no problem, but ohers prefer test + ai and it works damn well too. You should know, that I don't have anything against you and yes we have chatted many times, it was awesome and I appreciate it. We can disagree on drugs. It's all right.

I'm old and trying to minimize risk. If I was in my 20s I'd be on 1g+ of test and an AI.

I get that, it's just that ~300 test is stronger than infinite amount of mast...

Besides you don't need to use anywhere near 1g of T for good results.

Might be true.

On the other hand, Jon Jewett is near 40 and has been bulking on mast for the past few years and has made massive gains.

But he's probably also a genetic exception.

But he also has his clients run 1.5g mast/300 test. I assume his clients are also competitors and could also be freaks.

bro i havent even seen anyone talk about running a standard cycle of like 600mg test 400mg deca 50mg anadrol in forever.

Basically with all this openness about steroids now, it attracts a bunch of nerds that want to take steroids to biohack themselves and treat steroids like another supplement. Instead of trying to get huge they want to "increase nitrogen retention". 160lbs and talking about " nongenomic affects on the receptor from oxandrolone". Microdosing EQ .

I've dipped my toe into other places relating to steroids and I've been unironically preached to by guys on their first cycle (or cycle 0) about "intelligent cycle design". guys wanting "studies" to prove basic information , or if a study didn't specifically mention "X" then it must not have happened.

its really just the dunning krueger effect on a bunch of people that want to take steroids to fix whatever is wrong with them, so these low dose lifestyle cycles and compounds are appealing to them. They like the idea of being "on"

Might be true.

On the other hand, Jon Jewett is near 40 and has been bulking on mast for the past few years and has made massive gains.

But he also has his clients run 1.5g mast/300 test. I assume his clients are also competitors and could also be freaks.
I agree he has been bulking on high masteron.... and high everything else

Might be true.

Jewett also takes probably 10+ IU GH, who knows how much insulin and 1,5gr test. Plus this is his job and he probably spends 1000-1500 a month for his diet and a pretty good amount of money on supps. Do you think mast is what get him there? Also, he said it himself many times that if oil volume was not an issue and if he could find 100% legit primo (we laugh hard here) he would probably use primo instead.

Jewett also takes probably 10+ IU GH, who knows how much insulin and 1,5gr test. Plus this is his job and he probably spends 1000-1500 a month for his diet and a pretty good amount of money on supps. Do you think mast is what get him there? Also, he said it himself many times that if oil volume was not an issue and if he could find 100% legit primo (we laugh hard here) he would probably use primo instead.

Doesn't he take low test?

He tried primo and said it was about the same as mast.

Doesn't he take low test?

He tried primo and said it was about the same as mast.
he’s just parroting what victor black taught him from a molecular compound study that found that, in theory, all anabolics should increase protein synthesis at relatively the same rate so they are all essentially equal. I’d like to see someone run 500mg of proviron and another guy run 500mg of tren and see who grows better.