Cat Café EU & US domestic

That's correct - where are you finding any mention of HCG kits on the website? You made me look and I can't find it anywhere.
What is correct? It doesn’t. I thought it was one vial of 9200 iu for 40 but theres 10. So its really 92000 iu for 40?

what’s the best way to reconstitute the 5mg Semaglutide for .25 and .5 mg doses?

Edit* if I can put 2 ml of bac water, it’ll be 10 units for .25mg and 20 units for .5 mg…am I right?

Last edited:
What is correct? It doesn’t. I thought it was one vial of 9200 iu for 40 but theres 10. So its really 92000 iu for 40?
Just so everyone is in the loop, this is the website listing. There's no mention of '10' or 'kit' - this is exactly what you get:

1702174111474.png

@Manzoitaly Feel free to make a separate thread presenting your evidence or research regarding the harmful effects of injecting fractions of a ml of BA & BB on a weekly basis but I'd like for this thread to stay on track for at least a few days.
If the opposition would like to to continue this argument, do it elsewhere or present evidence specific to @shine's point. Derailing a thread can be educational if it inspires posters to do some research during and use it to further the discussion but that's not happening so far.

@CCUSA is the L-Carnitine oil or water based?

Also since you were taking suggestions- adding MIC to the next batch of L-Carnitine would be cool
I made a LIPO B MIC Plus for along time that was amazing, then with no change to components of any sort it started having crashing issues. Some continued to use it of course with a 1 o 2 time a week re-heat, but I ditched it because of the headache.

I have been strongly considering remaking it in small batches, but it would likely carry a higher BA ratio than I prefer. In fact, it already did, but that was offset buy lidocaine.

If you see it, it will be for sale. It will not be with 500mg/mL of L-Carn though. I can promise that. The last round had 50mg/mL in the LIPO B MIC Plus.

New T400 and 50mg/mL winstrol injectable in oil finished tonight. More new items to come. Please stay tuned. We will also update the site with upcoming items.

Thanks,

CCUSA

First time using CC. TA and packaging were excellent. Communication was good and he helped me out on the TA side of things as well. Gotta wait for my blast to run it though.

Oh I am in, I make a post yesterday asking about Sust and I have both you and Liska responding within hours. Cant beat that customer service. More over, I know sources can get busy but there is something nice about being able to talk shop with who you are buying from.

1 Vial would last me 1 week right now though ;). Ill snag a few by end of day before you go on break. Appreciate you throwing us a heads up about that btw. Hope you enjoy your holidays.

Thanks fellas

Not to derail the thread but thought I would pop back in here to update this as to not give off the wrong impression.

I bailed out on 3g Test after a few weeks. Cut the testosterone dose in half, just not there yet lol.