Cat Café EU & US domestic

Ah yes, critical thinking.

“Hey guys I think liska just filled all the orders and then just closed shop without letting anyone know”

I wish I could think as critically as you, only then to redact my statement in my very next post once I realize how stupid said critical thinking was
Yeah I’m not sure why you can’t wrap your thick head around that concept.

I got it dude, you disagree.

Make up your mind dude.

Is your stupid scenario really possible like you are suggesting?

Or is it “we all know what happened” as you’re also suggesting.

It can’t be both at the same time.
Both are absolutely possible. Which is why I was curious about outstanding orders..

Responses lead me to believe the only other scenario I posted. So, we all know what happened.

"He is a stand-up dude, he would never hurt anybody" famous last words of friends and family of murderers lol

Why are you so defensive and upset anyways, who gives a shit how well you know CCUSA, he's just a steroid dealer and not your friend. I wouldn't trust a shit coming out of his mouth.
Yea. You say that because you don't know the sources on a different level.

There are drug dealers out there who are very respectful and actually care about being straight with their customers.

Yea. You say that because you don't know the sources on a different level.

There are drug dealers out there who are very respectful and actually care about being straight with their customers.
As someone else who also knows ccusa a bit more like myself I appreciate you chiming in.

I can understand how people take the whole “drug dealers are bad approach” and I don’t fault them for that. All I’m saying is the dude is going to come in here and address the situation. So let’s all just be patient

As someone else who also knows ccusa a bit more like myself I appreciate you chiming in.
Alot of the regular meso US domestic brewers are good guys.

People here don't realize how blessed we are with our regular brewers.

Yes there are problems with orders every now and then, mixups, etc. but I am never skeptical of buying their shit and injecting it into my ass.

They have always been good to me. It is still a business but I never felt like they are there to fuck me over.

Some of you guys need to check yourselves.

Who hit the panic button? lol.

Obviously, I am eager to know what happened as well but it doesn't seem to occur to most of you that the site might be down because Liska is on top of shit? Caught a whiff of trouble and dodged it?

Deep breaths.

Edit - Yes, I know some of you might be concerned you are out an order but lets hope for the best, not assume the worst. All I am saying. Whatever's going on, hope Liska is alright.

Good Night Cat GIF

Do you think the prisons in Europe have pillows? They don’t over here……. Hopefully he’s getting some sleep

Gents,

Shop is closed until further notice. Anyone out orders will be taken care of and please be patient.

Thank you for understanding,

I know how OCD and professional Liska is, but i also know how paranoid he can be about OPSEC (i don't blame him, he's running a huge illegal operation) and he didn't trust people enough to work with him until CCUSA joined him.

Now CCUSA was online yesterday and isn't responding to this thread. Did this fucker get in an argument with Liska and knowing how paranoid Liska is, he pulled the plug on this whole thing? Just a theory

I find it weird how CCUSA decided to close the shop and go on a break just around the same time Liska dissapeared?

I take planned breaks, this is known..

I could go on explaining, but I just do not have all the answers yet. Divulging more details is not the answer right now.

"He is a stand-up dude, he would never hurt anybody" famous last words of friends and family of murderers lol

Why are you so defensive and upset anyways, who gives a shit how well you know CCUSA, he's just a steroid dealer and not your friend. I wouldn't trust a shit coming out of his mouth.
I respect your position. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I take planned breaks, this is known..

I could go on explaining, but I just do not have all the answers yet. Divulging more details is not the answer right now.
Hey man. I have a couple of questions.
1) was the users data compromised? Names, addresses, etc.? In USA or EU or both
2) will you return to business as planned after holidays? In case if the issue is only in the EU part of the shop