Cat Café EU & US domestic

What you need to do is take personal responsibility in this situation if you think you are at risk. I do not have the details and if I did, I would still have to be vague. Surely we are of age to understand this..

Please be patient...clean your house.. etc.........
Yep. It's just common sense to clean up.

Fuck that. Liska was a very active source and member of this community and seeing him or any source vanish or busted is going to have members asking what happened at the very least. Especially when ccusa is being very vague.
Nobody here is owed anything period !! It’s laughable to think that members “deserve” an answer lol. You worried about your info, your order, if cops are gonna come knocking …. Then don’t get involved in this game.

If you stop ordering from a certain source do they contact you and demand an explanation of why you aren’t ordering from them anymore ?

Again we all know the risk or should we are taking, if not well that’s on them.

Information is now public

Sorry for confidentiality but I prefer to warn members so that they can do what is necessary.

The information is already running a lot elsewhere.

Sorry for confidentiality but I prefer to warn members so that they can do what is necessary.

This is not confidential. Thank you for posting it. It's all public and ready for all of us to see.

Im Zeitraum zwischen Februar und Juli 2023 konnten durch die Ermittlungsbehörden über 700 entsprechende Sendungen festgestellt werden.
Official report says they tracked down orders from february to july 2023.

und versandfertige Päckchen mit Dopingmitteln sowie weitere Beweismittel, darunter Mobiltelefone, Speichermedien, Verpackungsmaterial und Versandetiketten sicher-gestellt werden.
They also found plenty of data material.

Again, anyone from western Europe who ordered here in 2023 should clean up the house.

Last edited:
I just can't wrap my head around what made the police investigate. Liska was extremely careful with OPSEC. Was the operation just getting too big with too many orders to ignore?

Official report says they tracked down orders from february to july 2023.

They also found plenty of data material.

Again, anyone from western Europe who ordered here in 2023 should clean up the house.
Yes, just like drug users have to clean up their house when a large drug shipment is seized in a container at the port.

Drop the EQ my man, your anxiety is through the roof. They're not coming after you because you ordered two bottles of test.

Last edited:
ok so imma say it again alot of these new members smell like bacon just saying it here. They come for just information lol and they dont post shit about themselves or anything Harm reduction means we gotta keep the snitches out as well

Yes, just like drug users have to clean up their house when a large shipment is seized in a container at the port.

Drop the EQ my man, your anxiety is through the roof. They're not coming after you because you ordered two bottles of test.
My man, I have never ordered here.

I HIGHLY doubt they will do anything with people who bought. Actually, they won't even look. With thousands of orders, they won't go for your order of a few vials. I have never seen that happen.

Also, in the article, this operation was done by local german law enforcement and no interpol/other countries involved. So, if you are not in germany, it will never even touch ground in your country.

My man, I have never ordered here.
@HB_22
i am not sure if you live in germany.
I do and i have ordered from CC 2 times from february until nowand still wont clean my house.
You probably ask yourself why or if i am a fking dumbass.
Well, we live in a time were tons of influencers/amatuer BBs/Pros openly discuss steroid usage on Youtube etc.
Do you think they would still be there doing that if our law enforcements cared about anyone ordering 3 kits of hgh, 3 vials of test and some orals?

who should be afraid of this operation?
probably CCUSA and the sources where Liska got his stuff from if this was within Europe. I dont think anyone ordered from Liska in amounts that it would scream "dealer" to LE

Unfortunate to see. CC/CCUSA were definitely one of the best sources around.

@HB_22
i am not sure if you live in germany.
I do and i have ordered from CC 2 times from february until nowand still wont clean my house.
You probably ask yourself why or if i am a fking dumbass.
Well, we live in a time were tons of influencers/amatuer BBs/Pros openly discuss steroid usage on Youtube etc.
Do you think they would still be there doing that if our law enforcements cared about anyone ordering 3 kits of hgh, 3 vials of test and some orals?
I fully agree with you. There is no reason for anyone who bought from Liska should be worried.... Police is not going to knock on 10000's of door to bust everyone for having a few vials in your possession!.

It would mean they need to make a case for every single person, get a search warrant etc.

Also, buying goods online from someone, doesn't actually mean you HAVE these goods in your possesion. Police is not going to waste any time on this, unless they suspect you are a bigger fish than the one they just caught.

In theory, I can make a fake email address under someone's name, order goods with ETH under that person's name with his address. You keep track of the tracking number and once you see DHL/whatever is going to deliver it, you deliver it to a remote parcel box near you and pick it up later once you have the code in your email. (people remember Shiny flakes in Germany???)

This is very common fraud that people do with creditcards, buy products like this and then snatch the product and they are out.

lol thank you for reminding me of max shiny flakes sentenced to 7 years in prison and released after 4, but he was a juvenile so the sentence is mild. I wonder how will the sentence be for liska... in the article it says from 1-10 years prison time is possible depending on the size of the operation

has she really been arrested, or just one of the local warehouses?

ZeOS NRW and customs investigation in Essen: Doping dealers arrested

- Over half a million units of doping and medicinal products and
over 400,000 euros in cash and cryptocurrency seized -

On 14.12.2023, forces from the Essen customs investigation office searched two apartments in Düsseldorf and Essen on behalf of the Central and Contact Point for the Prosecution of Organized Crimes in North Rhine-Westphalia (ZeOS) at the Düsseldorf public prosecutor's office on suspicion of commercial trafficking in doping substances in not insignificant quantities. Approx. 630,000 units of doping agents and drugs in tablet form, over 32,000 ready-to-sell ampoules of doping agents, approx. 13,000 units of prescription growth hormones and approx. 1 kg of doping powder were seized. One suspect was arrested. The investigations, which have been ongoing since June 2023, are directed against a suspect aged 38 from the Düsseldorf area, who sold various doping preparations as well as medicines that are not authorized in Germany or only available on prescription, such as antidepressants, insulin or the so-called "Weight loss syringe" is alleged to have been distributed. According to the current status of the investigation, the corresponding orders were delivered throughout Europe by means of simple parcel shipments and paid for by the customers with cryptocurrencies. In the period between February and July 2023, the investigating authorities were able to identify over 700 such shipments. A 33-year-old suspect from the Essen area is also suspected of having received parcels containing doping substances from Lithuania, Latvia and Poland as a "straw woman" for the aforementioned suspect and forwarding them to him. In addition to the above-mentioned doping substances worth more than one million euros, approximately 150,000 euros in cash, approximately 270,000 euros in cryptocurrency and packages containing doping substances ready for shipment as well as other evidence, including cell phones, storage media, packaging material and shipping labels, were seized during the searches. The accused was brought before the investigating judge and is now in custody. The investigations, in particular the evaluation of the evidence found, are continuing. Commercial trafficking in doping substances in not insignificant quantities is punishable by a prison sentence of one to ten years. Please note: The accused are presumed innocent until a final conviction is handed down.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Sponsors