Cat Café EU & US domestic

This will by my only tinfoil hat conspiracy theory, but, I know Liska did not lack enemies in terms of other sources (new or old), at least here on MESO. Makes me wonder if that had anything to do with it, especially considering how insanely meticulous they were with opsec and the cyber "security" aspect of everything.

This isn't that far fetched imo. I remember QSC posting under an alt account that he hopes Liska gets caught and ends up in prison.

Anyway. A huge huge loss to this community. I'll miss the little chats I had with Liska. Guy had an insane depth of knowledge. Seemed like a genuinely good person too, there really is no justice that it's him that's ended up caught.

This isn't that far fetched imo. I remember QSC posting under an alt account that he hopes Liska gets caught and ends up in prison.

Anyway. A huge huge loss to this community. I'll miss the little chats I had with Liska. Guy had an insane depth of knowledge. Seemed like a genuinely good person too, there really is no justice that it's him that's ended up caught.
Meanwhile the websites that sell sarms to kids "legally" run wild

Just want to say it’s true that people on this website are actually helpful, beyond anything involving steroids….

@Spaceman Spiff gave me some good advice when I asked him about something off topic… and it’s probably safe to say he doesn’t like me more than he likes me…

He could have ignored me after seeing all my theories on this thread, but he still took time to help me…

So I take back my comment about how people get emotionally attached to their vendors ..

He’s just a member now, but I have changed my feelings about him (no homo)

So if sources are like that with members it makes sense why people are upset on a more personal level with the bust…

The theory debate was a fun time. I’m all about conspiracy theories. Might change me name to DickConspiracy or DickTheory…..But I am no longer going to compete in this debate.

Usually I put in my two weeks when I decide to quit… but not this time… effectively immediately I retire from this debate…

Just my .02 worthless cents but I find it hard to believe that with Liska’s intelligence that he didn’t play this scenario out in his mind if it came down to him getting busted on how he would handle it and what steps he would take

This kind of unnecessary lies can be avoided. At the end of the day we are just humans seeking a better quality of life by taking more risks, you have to be sick to wish someone to get busted just because of a little teasing and disagreement here and there , despite his somewhat special character, it saddens me that he ends like this.

Sure sure...
So its either:
1. the guy who had one of the best opsec here was caught by the low level state/ local police... the police is dumb and instead of acting on the info they may can get they show all their cards in the investigation. It means literally anyone can get caught by -i repeat- some 'shitty' state police. That means maybe they are not as shitty as you guys think? Like no need for some huge cooperation between countries... its just that easy.

or

2. Maybe not every LE is stupid (again, you idiots think you are above everyone else and this will be the fall of most of you) and they can make an article with half truths so when others who were maybe connected to CatC can be put back to sleep thinking the story ended there.

You pick which option you like.
You come across even more stupid every time you open you mouth. Do you even know what JIT is? And what europol does?

Where did we talk about low level police? You really think the guy who hands a parking ticket is doing this ?

You know this is a case from GERMAN police right? There are people in local LE that are detectives, arrest teams etc ?

Once again, this is just a bust done by GERMAN POLICE, GERMAN DETECTIVES. Not everything needs 100000 people working on a case. If I just google police arrests and gear in my country, I get tons of hits, just by local LE, way bigger than CC

You guys act like this is some Pablo Escobar shit with hundreds of millions dollars….

Anyways, I’m not going to spend anymore time in this threads. People need to take some AI and chill out

This kind of unnecessary lies can be avoided. At the end of the day we are just humans seeking a better quality of life by taking more risks, you have to be sick to wish someone to get busted just because of a little teasing and disagreement here and there , despite his somewhat special character, it saddens me that he ends like this.
Hey bud.. this turned into a theory debate. Mostly my fault…I think people are just throwing ideas out and not actually saying other sources were involved…

I even thought @B Ware was the FBI informant at first because his name translated to “BeWare “
But I was wrong…

Lets lock this thread now so the debate officially ends?

Hey bud.. this turned into a theory debate. Mostly my fault…I think people are just throwing ideas out and not actually saying other sources were involved…

I even thought @B Ware was the FBI informant at first because his name translated to “BeWare “
But I was wrong…

Threads never got locked and messages never get deleted. They’re here
IMG_5707.gif

But I was wrong…

No thread will be locked at meso.
Just let it go to rock bottom until the day Liska eventually decides to chime in.
And one tip to you:
just watch a bit less criminal minds.

But I was wrong…

Oddly enough, I'm actually finding a lot of humor and how delusional you are. You are one of the most annoying posters I've come across but at least you are good for a laugh. You are the steroid forum version of the rambling homeless guy who thinks he's Jesus and has a meeting with the president in about an hour.

I see that you think you've taken command of this years long thread and are proud of your leadership running this very intellectually rigorous "debate". As much as we are all going to miss your retarded ramblings it is very wise of you too use your undisputed ownership of this thread to call a ceasefire and lock it permanently. You're incredible leadership, beginning when you showed up here last week, will down in the meso history books.

All hail king ! Master of delusion! Master debator!

One day I hope to finally achieve enough concussions that I can be at the same level as you and really grasp the precious knowledge that you've bestowed upon us here. Until then, I guess I will just keep wandering in the dark.

Lock the thread!

Oddly enough, I'm actually finding a lot of humor and how delusional you are. You are one of the most annoying posters I've come across but at least you are good for a laugh. You are the steroid forum version of the rambling homeless guy who thinks he's Jesus and has a meeting with the president in about an hour.

I see that you think you've taken command of this years long thread and are proud of your leadership running this very intellectually rigorous "debate". As much as we are all going to miss your retarded ramblings it is very wise of you too use your undisputed ownership of this thread to call a ceasefire and lock it permanently. You're incredible leadership, beginning when you showed up here last week, will down in the meso history books.

All hail king ! Master of delusion! Master debator!

One day I hope to finally achieve enough concussions that I can be at the same level as you and really grasp the precious knowledge that you've bestowed upon us here. Until then, I guess I will just keep wandering in the dark.

Lock the thread!
Maybe that came off the wrong way…, by my delusional theories caused by interest or concussions as you mentioned, we now have other sources chiming in and saying don’t accuse us of stuff that didn’t happen, stuff like that… not sure anyone even blamed a specific source in person but you get the point..

Sorry for the hassle everyone…. Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend…

Edit: I ordered this for me and my family. I’m going to make them wear it with me so we can come up with some better tinfoil theories in the future, if that situation arises.

Attachments

• IMG_6554.jpeg
    IMG_6554.jpeg
    523.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts