Cat Café EU & US domestic

I swear to god. These theories of liska are idiotic. somehow everyone is an opsec expert and have broken down what has happened in the background.
yeah sending out 100+ package a month is a piece of cake with a min order of 300 eur.
Also if you have any reasonable counter to what I wrote, go on and dissect it.... its like 101. Most sellers will forget it once they send couple hundreds of packages safe. If i were a LE i would be most happy to take out someone who thinks he is above everyone else. It will look good when its promotion time... also as Bware said, he talked to everyone who was a source worth noticing....
You are an idiot if you think that doesnt make you a target.... with everything.

"He was the most knowledgeable person I've ever encountered."
This means that he possessed a wealth of information and expertise.

Man, you don't want to be the guy law enforcement thinks he is a jack of all trades in selling peds.. That will make you their top priority, their public enemy #1. Law enforcement, at the end of the day, is like a business seeking the best return on their time and resources. Catching a kingpin implies that they'll have a treasure trove of information about others as well. So, it's not just about nabbing one of the most significant dealers on this forum; it means law enforcement could potentially have a lot more in their arsenal.
There are numerous valuable lessons to be learned from this situation that I believe many people underestimate.

You assumed its a positive thing. I assume its something will get you fucked up.... hopefully you are not a source.

You’re reaching. They definitely didn’t get access to any kingpin arresting Liska. He knows a lot about operations in other countries. Like out of the jurisdiction of the government he resides in. In no way would that benefit him or them to have that information.

Spaceman Spiff is right, y’all trippin. The theories and conspiracies are a bit much. I hate to see it actually as I feel this thread and a liska deserve a bit more respect.

You’re reaching. They definitely didn’t get access to any kingpin arresting Liska. He knows a lot about operations in other countries. Like out of the jurisdiction of the government he resides in. In no way would that benefit him or them to have that information.

Spaceman Spiff is right, y’all trippin. The theories and conspiracies are a bit much. I hate to see it actually as I feel this thread and a liska deserve a bit more respect.
You guys happened to collect the info when law enforcement didn't work together despite being very close and ignore everything else. You think thats 100% of the samples. Case closed, no law enforcement of other countries work together.... like wtf.

OFC they do work together and assuming they don't its just another idiotic thought you guys have to feel safer. Just use fucking google man ffs.... Law enforcement will always want you to think they are more stupid than they are. You are very stupid not knowing this wtf.

no kingpin... after you said all these:
"He made this his whole world. Him and I had fascinating talks about other operations and behind the scenes stuff. The kinda talks you wish you could have sitting around a camp fire while enjoying a cold one. If a source popped up worth a damn, liska hit them up and wanted to chat. He wanted to know everything about this scene worth knowing. He was the most knowledgeable I know and that’s saying something. He will pop on again but he may only let a few in a small circle know."
Like wtf man, he is a encyclopedia of info about selling PEDS.

You are the one who is tripping man.... you contradict yourself. making urself a moron....the idiots think hahaha law enforcement is stupid. Worst fucking possible take to believe in. You need to think all LE is a genius!

Like have you ever read Art of war thats literally 101?

Last edited:
For his own good I hope he leaves this world for good and never return to doing illegal stuff especially now that he got a conviction. No matter how passionate he is about this world he shouldn't be part of it again.

I hope that he saved enough money in those years of activity and retire in a 3rd world country where with 1k$/month you live like a king. If he saved 500k $ he can live until he dies if he is in the middle 30s.

He will get out in a few years and prison in Germany aren't that bad but still sucks to stay there. I feel bad for him because he seems like a decent person with good intentions but this bump in life shouldn't keep him down. It is was it is but show must go on

When Alpha Pharma was busted the boss got about 5 years and that was a bigger business than Liska(that was in UK).
If Liska get 5 also he will be out in 3. Time passes easily just don't think each day that you are locked out and find some activity to do.

Last edited:
Fellow members, shall we close the doors on the theory debate for now?

We can leave it something like this…

Liska; the only Cat to have more than 9 lives…Returning with the 10th life in 2033…..

*insert suspense movie theme song*

Edit: or *insert pikachu face *

Last edited:
"ahh yeah man LE don't work together in relation to peds" picofdroolingfool.jpeg :

Operation Raw Deal
Operation Pangea
Australian Border Force and U.S. Postal Service Cooperation 2020
Operation Viribus (2015)

just a quick search... you fucking idiot

And im a user only, never sold, never will. And you guys can't even use google with all your bulletproof opsec lol

Last edited:
"ahh yeah man LE don't work together in relation to peds" picofdroolingfool.jpeg :

Operation Raw Deal
Operation Pangea
Australian Border Force and U.S. Postal Service Cooperation 2020
Operation Viribus (2015)

just a quick search... you fucking idiot

And im a user only, never sold, never will. And you guys can't even use google with all your bulletproof opsec lol

Bud, there’s no point in showing them this.

They get attached to their sources emotionally (someone mentioned a source was nice to them once for something other than selling them steroids)) and don’t want to open their eyes to the reality of this whole case right now….

Let them be for now. Some need more time than others to process…

Let’s leave it at what I suggested a few posts up… so everyone can be at ease….and feel better….

Remember these are emotional toddlers I mean grown adults on here.

I’m expecting around 8-10 downvotes… maybe more…. We’ll see.

Either way, as everyone mentioned Liska was a huge mentor/figure/and pillar to this community and at the end of the day we wish her/him a healthy and safe journey in the years ahead, in whichever direction that may be after their case is finalized

And remember, who said Liska only has 9 lives? Wouldn’t be suprised one day if that Cat starts purring around again….

Bud, there’s no point in showing them this.

They get attached to their sources emotionally (someone mentioned a source was nice to them once for something other than selling them steroids)) and don’t want to open their eyes to the reality of this whole case right now….

Let them be for now. Some need more time than others to process…

Let’s leave it at what I suggested a few posts up… so everyone can be at ease….and feel better….

Remember these are emotional toddlers I mean grown adults on here.

I’m expecting around 8-10 downvotes… maybe more…. We’ll see.

Either way, as everyone mentioned Liska was a huge mentor/figure/and pillar to this community and at the end of the day we wish her/him a healthy and safe journey in the years ahead, in whichever direction that may be after their case is finalized

And remember, who said Liska only has 9 lives? Wouldn’t be suprised one day if that Cat starts purring around again….
Quite literally I came back to the forum to order from Liska... and then I saw all this shitstorm about him.
And then I saw all the stupid shit "long term members" claim. 'nah bro no LE ever cooperate in murder case... because I know a story..." and it triggered me to post as I had some time.

But I always realize there are more shills and stupid people on this forum. OFC for the operators of the forum and all the big dawg sellers, lab testers, etc the more people think selling/buying roids can't get you into trouble the more profit for them.

Also a smart person can "see the future" knowing that once they get caught it will lower the sentence when in the community they are labeled as the one who did the most for harm reduction. And as an ongoing operation its best if people think you are the harm reduction boss. Which can be true-ofc- just with different incentives behind.

You and I can't really compete with such a high financial incentive so really I will just leave this issues as it is. One can't save anyone really.

for real half you fuckers need to stop lol. damn its called risk vs reward just like when injectin aas RISK VS reward. lol you all need to stop taking tren or any aas with how paranoid you all are. And apparantly all you guys are professional dealers and traffickers lmfao

Quite literally I came back to the forum to order from Liska... and then I saw all this shitstorm about him.
And then I saw all the stupid shit "long term members" claim. 'nah bro no LE ever cooperate in murder case... because I know a story..." and it triggered me to post as I had some time.

But I always realize there are more shills and stupid people on this forum. OFC for the operators of the forum and all the big dawg sellers, lab testers, etc the more people think selling/buying roids can't get you into trouble the more profit for them.

Also a smart person can "see the future" knowing that once they get caught it will lower the sentence when in the community they are labeled as the one who did the most for harm reduction. And as an ongoing operation its best if people think you are the harm reduction boss. Which can be true-ofc- just with different incentives behind.

You and I can't really compete with such a high financial incentive so really I will just leave this issues as it is. One can't save anyone really.

There’s shills on every website that involves money.

Amazon reviews. I think there was a study done that said 25 percent of the reviews are fake from people getting paid to leave reviews… and there’s millions of more reviews on Amazon then here….

So the shilling is just part of the game. That never really bothered me much…

I just don’t get why most of them freak out if you speak the truth about what happens with cases like this…

God forbid you say cat cafe Usa is now being investigated for their part in this. They will almost have a heart attack when reading it and say DUDE THEY DONT CARE THEY ARE NOT WATCHING HIM AT ALL ….STOP TAKING TREN YOUR PARANOID… (peep the last guys comment )

Okay.. sounds good bud. I forgot the US isn’t one of the most strict counties with illegal drugs…

They still treat weed like heroin in the US. You can bet your ass they will bust a steroid operation if the information happens to land in their hands…… after a bust from that operations EU side…….

Haven’t heard of a US steroid bust in a while …. Might be time for the US government to remind everyone’s who’s bosss…

I’d rather be safe than sorry, but folks on here acting like this a video game where they can restart their exbox when they get the 5 stars and are busted in GTA

There’s shills on every website that involves money.

Amazon reviews. I think there was a study done that said 25 percent of the reviews are fake from people getting paid to leave reviews… and there’s millions of more reviews on Amazon then here….

So the shilling is just part of the game. That never really bothered me much…

I just don’t get why most of them freak out if you speak the truth about what happens with cases like this…

God forbid you say cat cafe Usa is now being investigated for their part in this. They will almost have a heart attack when reading it and say DUDE THEY DONT CARE THEY ARE NOT WATCHING HIM AT ALL ….STOP TAKING TREN YOUR PARANOID… (peep the last guys comment )

Okay.. sounds good bud. I forgot the US isn’t one of the most strict counties with illegal drugs…

They still treat weed like heroin in the US. You can bet your ass they will bust a steroid operation if the information happens to land in their hands…… after a bust from that operations EU side…….

Haven’t heard of a US steroid bust in a while …. Might be time for the US government to remind everyone’s who’s bosss…

I’d rather be safe than sorry, but folks on here acting like this a video game where they can restart their exbox when they get the 5 stars and are busted in GTA
LMFAO dude your so knowledgeable you should write a book on how drug dealing is done. Also i never said they don't watch distributers, i iam telling all the other paranoid fools out here that order a cycle to stop being paranoid. Your RIght THE DEA AND FEDS want the guy that gets 500$ worth of juice. LMFAO! Get FUCKING REAL! 99% of us have a legal prescription for testosterone. YES TREN makes people paranoid anD YES some people shouldnt take it. no one is saying they dont bust steroids I AM SAYING STOP BEING FUCKING PARANOID IF YOU ORDER FUCKING AAS KNOW THE RISK VS REWARD!!! AND THE FEDS AND DEA DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CYCLE!!!!!

LMFAO dude your so knowledgeable you should write a book on how drug dealing is done. Also i never said they don't watch distributers, i iam telling all the other paranoid fools out here that order a cycle to stop being paranoid. Your RIght THE DEA AND FEDS want the guy that gets 500$ worth of juice. LMFAO! Get FUCKING REAL! 99% of us have a legal prescription for testosterone. YES TREN makes people paranoid anD YES some people shouldnt take it. no one is saying they dont bust steroids I AM SAYING STOP BEING FUCKING PARANOID IF YOU ORDER FUCKING AAS KNOW THE RISK VS REWARD!!! AND THE FEDS AND DEA DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOUR FUCKING CYCLE!!!!!
Sounds good bud…

Attachments

• IMG_6504.jpeg
    IMG_6504.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 12
your right sorry the dea is watching you. Sorry you know so much everyone on this board remember @Dickwang knows when the feds and dea are watching you.. lol
I dont give a fuck if I get caught with a few vials of test… I’ve been to county before, not for drugs… but I know how to do time… I’ve done it before

I’m not talking about US steroid bust as in individuals like BoloYang2023 is getting popped.

I’m talking about US STEROID BUST LIKE THEY COMING TO LAY THE HAMMER DOWN ON CCUSA….

Can confirm this part. Not Amazon, but companies/stores that sell on Amazon. FTC issued guidance on this recently and the companies are subject to litigation. You should be seeing fewer fake reviews moving forward, at least on Amazon.

Can confirm this part. Not Amazon, but companies/stores that sell on Amazon. FTC issued guidance on this recently and the companies are subject to litigation. You should be seeing fewer fake reviews moving forward, at least on Amazon.
Yeah plus shilling on boards isn’t as deep as people think..

How many people really going to be out here shilling for sources on this website ?

How many times can the one shill leave a review you know ? If you see dirtybutthole10 leaving a good review everyday then okay maybe it’s a little annoying but I don’t think there’s that many actual shills. .

I think of shilling like how some companies on Amazon were selling 300 dollar fake apple air pods and hired thousands of people to convince them they were real by leaving good reviews…they probably got paid 50 cents per review.

Whoever was motivated I guess made the most comments… but anyway come to find out they were 7 dollar air pods made from
China. That is shilling lol