Cat Café EU & US domestic

I'm not sure why @Dickwang is so fascinated by the 33 yr old woman brought up in the article? I take that back. Its just a lack of understanding what a person like that woman is used for. She, and others like her, aren't the masterminds of anything.

Over the years, whether the leader of the operation(UGL) is here in the USA or Germany, or wherever, Raw Powders and supplies are needed to brew and then receivers have been needed to collect proceeds from sales of product.

We don't see groups of Receivers any longer picking up Western Unions, MoneyGrams, or Walmart 2 Walmart because Cryptocurrecy has replaced the other ways proceeds are collected.

Its a lot less hectic for owners of the UGL. They don't have people chasing hundred dollar bills around any longer. Years ago we used to use Test ?'s and Answers to those Test ?s to send and pick up cash. Senders would forget to mark "No ID required" for pickup and the Receivers would come back with half of the amount of $$ they were supposed to have and emails were sent to Senders who would have to go back out and get a refund and start the process over again.

Many times the people picking up these money transfers were friends/family of the UGL ower. Then it was friends of the friends who knew nothing of the operation. They only new that they were going to take a % off the total amount they picked up. They didn't care either. They just wanted the extra income.

These days, its much easier for the #1's to collect funds. It goes right into the digital wallets they send to each customer. LE knows this,too. Its a lot easier for them. Proceeds are with the boss and they know its crypto. If the owner of the UGL has made it difficult for LE to get LE is going to press them. They are going to threaten the family members of the ugl owner in custody. That hasn't changed. If the owner has ever helped a family member with any amount of money for anything its co-mingling proceeds of the illegal operation and they will take the personal property of family members. You'll notice that LE is most times getting that crypto. Maybe there is some hidden? If they have been under investigation there are gov't accountants(IRS) that are highly skilled and through forensic accounting(if necessary) they get down to within a few dollars of what the operation has taken in.

I think I read about pkg's in the story that named this 33 yr old woman. In all liklihood she is one of the people who received mail and overseas pkg's. There may have been others but she is most likely the one who had raws intercepted by Customs. Most of us get a Love Letter(seizure letter) telling us our pkg was seized and that's the end of it. The amount of Raws was such that it raised red flags. That or multiple smaller pkg's of Raws were going to her address. An investigation started and these pkg's were allowed to continue on to the address until the day came last week when the authories wrapped things up.

That woman may not have had any idea what was in those pkg's. Those pkg's, most likely, were the catalyst that started the investigation in July. Traditionally, here in the USA, the receivers of the raw steroid powders were the downfall of the UGL's that have been busted over the years. The feds will roll up on the individual who accepted the raws and they, in short order, start talking within minutes of being confronted and do everything LE asks of them wanting to minimize the amount of trouble for themselves.

Those receiving raws are paid for each pkg they receive. It got to be a suicide mission with the Research Chems(bath salts) and then the Fentanyl coming from China. Pkg's coming from China have been red flagged for a long time here. The same labs producing the Research Chems and Fentanyl produce the Raw Steroid powders. The Steroids were collateral damage.

Back befor ORD(operation raw deal) we had Operation Gear Grinder. The feds here in the USA got cooperation from Mexican Authorites to shut down the plants that made the Vet steroids we loved so much. It wasn't the steroids that started it. The same plants making the gear also made the Ketamine that white kids were using. That's what did it.

I'm speculating about the 33 yr old woman. My scenario is more likely based on the past.
Well said as usual Ben!

Liska will be back here to tell us what happened. Just get some more time for Liska.

I hope so. I wonder if he will get out on bail or if that is even a thing over there?

It would be great to hear from him on what transpired but honestly if it was me I’m not sure if I would show up here and incriminate myself more unless it was after I served my time and payed my dues

Anyone carry Pharmaqo in the states? I’ve only ever seen EU sources with it.
Yeah but it’s pricey domestic. No sourcers on here carry their oils but there are reputable sources that do.

Pharmaqo is on this board too, you can order it direct but I see a lot of complaints about their direct to consumer line. Long shipping times, seizures, etc.

wait what... really? so he stopped brewing his own oils and just relabeled pharmaqo as his own wtf

the reason i wanted to try liska is cause all the hplc testing on the website has been good results
No.. he was offering pharmaqo labeled products in his shop. Same with CCUSA, had the whole line of pharmaqo orals.

I wonder if he will get out on bail or if that is even a thing over there?

Not really. But German prisons are full of smartphones with internet access. Don't think he will comment anything but he will most probably read his threads at some point.

Primarily the last login date for the Liskaa account here being a few (or several, dont remember) days before the bust occurred and the mention of the 33-year-old woman.

Just makes you wonder if it was Liskaa at the top or if Liskaa was a bump or two down the totem pole, or perhaps even a partner or associate (38 year old) that got popped on location while Liskaa was off site.

Edit - Getting into some pretty heavy theoretical scenarios at this point though. As you said, wishful thinking.
I've been thinking this as I've read through this thread.. damn I had no idea till this morning, can't believe I missed this.
From all the info, I wonder if Liska is actually the 33yr old forwarder who just also covered the comms and testing. It would make sense the top guy is actually a ghost here for opspec reasons.

Of course I could be completely wrong, it's all speculation at this point. Just sucks all the way around... I enjoyed the cat antics

I've been thinking this as I've read through this thread.. damn I had no idea till this morning, can't believe I missed this.
From all the info, I wonder if Liska is actually the 33yr old forwarder who just also covered the comms and testing. It would make sense the top guy is actually a ghost here for opspec reasons.

Of course I could be completely wrong, it's all speculation at this point. Just sucks all the way around... I enjoyed the cat antics
Nvm fuck it, I hadn't read the last 5 or 6 pages

I hope so. I wonder if he will get out on bail or if that is even a thing over there?

It would be great to hear from him on what transpired but honestly if it was me I’m not sure if I would show up here and incriminate myself more unless it was after I served my time and payed my dues
It's possible he wasn't one of the people arrested

It's possible he wasn't one of the people arrested

There are people that weren’t arrested? I would think that’s highly unlikely since his operation has been under surveillance for nearly a year. This tells us that they knew the inner workings of the entire operation and staff

I
There are people that weren’t arrested? I would think that’s highly unlikely since his operation has been under surveillance for nearly a year. This tells us that they knew the inner workings of the entire operation and staff
I didn't see any beakers in that picture

I

Because he quit brewing from my understanding and started reselling pharmaqo

There is a lot they didn’t show. In the states we would know his name and his picture would be blasted. Over there it seems you are truly innocent until proven guilty and they respect that

I

I don’t they they had pictures of their lab just the pic of the important or exported items in boxes

Remember the “lab” under the popular cat cafe that they mentioned in their intro that they couldn’t take pics of for security reasons ..

Do we think one of their apartments were located under an actual cat cafe or was there no actual lab at all?

I don’t they they had pictures of their lab just the pic of the important or exported items in boxes

Remember the “lab” under the popular cat cafe that they mentioned in their intro that they couldn’t take pics of for security reasons ..

Do we think one of their apartments were located under an actual cat cafe or was there no actual lab at all?
It would be good opsec to have the brewer not selling and a wad of cash if his guys needed bail, who knows, its just ignorant to say it's not possible

It would be good opsec to have the brewer not selling and a wad of cash if his guys needed bail, who knows, its just ignorant to say it's not possible

Again, HIGHLY UNLIKELY. His operation has been under investigation/surveillance for a long time. They new about the website, international shipments, crypto, number of packs recently dropped, etc

Again, HIGHLY UNLIKELY. His operation has been under investigation/surveillance for a long time. They new about the website, international shipments, crypto, number of packs recently dropped, etc
It doesn't seem unlikely to me just reading the guys posts he seems like a very intelligent person to me

Dude go back to ur murder mysteries lol.
No one wants a private eye around here trying to solve criminal cases lol.

It actually seems like ur intrigued by trannys, u wana pull liska pants down to see if there is a penis or vagina there lol

I'm about to block this thread.

Dude go back to ur murder mysteries lol.
No one wants a private eye around here trying to solve criminal cases lol.

It actually seems like ur intrigued by trannys, u wana pull liska pants down to see if there is a penis or vagina there lol

I'm about to block this thread.

Who said anything about pulling liskas pants down besides you, just right now ?

Must be something you’ve been thinking about if it’s in your head already…

Attachments

• IMG_6504.jpeg
    IMG_6504.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 2
he seems like a very intelligent person to me

Totally agree. Meso lost a truly great asset when we lost him. Not so much referring to the business side but more so of the testing and harm reduction side of things. He also did a lot behind the scenes. If a sketchy source showed up and he had information on it he would share that which protected the community.

With all that said, it doesn’t matter how intelligent you are. Some of the smartest people are in prison. All it takes is one slip up and law enforcement is on you. There are teams/departments that are good at what they do and their sole responsibility is to catch guys like liska. It seems Liska’s slip up was a parcel but we may never know all the details