Cat Café EU & US domestic

Some of you really fell in love with the idea that Liska was a woman. Crazy. It was just another random guy selling gear, but he created a great marketing image for his business that's for sure. He knew that steroid users who are likely 98% men would prefer a woman over a man.
I actually prefer a man. Because I know a man is injecting the same thing he's selling me.

The thought of a woman who benches 405 and has a huge clit...That's also nice too though.

yes bud, those questions show you have no idea what a front is still....

have you ever watched breaking bad?
the guy who built a mega lab underneath his chicken store after he started getting into the business?

is it that hard to think that:

cat cafe could have opened up a clothing store or something similar like that?

have liska (the front woman) in their "clothing store" all day doing "clothing business" aka working online on the computer doing sales and being on meso?

have "clothing packages" delivered to their business then bring them somewhere else?

im going back to the other forum discussions where there are at least some signs of intelligence.
Okay I’m literally talking to a fucking brick wall.

imagine being you guys right now..... emotionally upset your source got busted.... and don't want look at reality..

spaceman said the other day he was hoping to bring back the genuine meaning behind these forums... harm reduction.

so i think he's right in the fact there's no harm reduction on meso anymore.

grown men out here don't want to believe Liska fucked up... they want to still believe he/she had the best ospec ever because that's what he/she told them....so it must have been true!!!! did you all know cat cafe had two people working for them??? nah you thought it was just liska....

grow the fuck up and grow a brain. cat cafe fucked up somewhere big time. if they didn't they wouldn't have been busted... bottom line....

and you guys' just can't wrap your heads around it lol... do you think this is a fake news story and cat cafe isn't actually busted?

i got into an argument with @readalot the other day and it was a little heated... now today we are working together on finding out about hempseed oil as a carrier oil..

maybe it's just different over here in the "underground".. where people want to cry and not believe the sad truth. And get so angry when someone brings up valid points... that they group togther and attack that person.. either way its whack and should be fixed...

FYI: i went out and bought a more comfortable fitting tinfoil hat. im looking pretty fly in it.

imagine being you guys right now..... emotionally upset your source got busted.... and don't want look at reality..

spaceman said the other day he was hoping to bring back the genuine meaning behind these forums... harm reduction.

grown men out here don't want to believe Liska fucked up... they want to still believe he/she had the best ospec ever because that's what he/she told them....so it must have been true!!!! did you all know cat cafe had two people working for them??? nah you thought it was just liska....

grow the fuck up and grow a brain. cat cafe fucked up somewhere big time. if they didn't they wouldn't have been busted... bottom line....

and you guys' just can't wrap your heads around it lol... do you think this is a fake news story and cat cafe isn't actually busted?

i got into an argument with @readalot the other day and it was a little heated... now today we are working together on finding out about hempseed oil as a carrier oil..

maybe it's just different over here in the "underground".. where people want to cry and not believe the sad truth. And get so angry when someone brings up valid points... that they group togther and attack that person.. either way its whack and should be fixed...

FYI: i went out and bought a more comfortable fitting tinfoil hat. im looking pretty fly in it.
I totally agree with you about harm reduction. A good start would be for you to stop posting these walls of garbage and nonsense. Your posts are clogging up the forum, making it harder for people to find the good information here.

It's okay to be delusional. Just leave the rest of us out of it.

- A grown man who obviously can't handle your obvious genius and overwhelming truth that you're bringing to us. I guess we're just not ready bro. Maybe try another forum who will actually appreciate your godly insights.

I think it was misinterpreted

It's that I want to be a regular user and to talk about harm reduction and talk shit. Different drugs, how to make things safely.

I am wanting to discuss a little bit more about capsule maker with xkawn's instructions.

I think there is alot of harm reduction here but lately it seems like it's getting worse with all of these people who blast DNP and abuse GLP drugs by combining them.

For the first time i actually agree with Shivathedestroyer, Lol at anyone thinking a woman has the brain and IQ to run this whole operation and have this kind of deep knowledge about PEDS, harm reduction, OPSEC, business etc. You give women too much credit.

By the way stop feeding the troll Dickwang. He's a fed who's trying to get promoted by solving the missing pieces in Liska's case LOL
Say you don’t get pussy without saying you don’t get pussy.

I totally agree with you about harm reduction. A good start would be for you to stop posting these walls of garbage and nonsense. Your posts are clogging up the forum, making it harder for people to find the good information here.

Where’s the good information on here bud ? I only see the garbage recently that this source had the best ospec… and how it’s so impossible to think they fucked up… Weird… they’re in prison now …Maybe I’m completely wrong and the best ospec means to get busted..

I’ll let you guys mourn in emotional peace now ..

U just popped up monday, and interested alot about liska. Have a shit ton of messages already. It's a little sus, but my gut just says ur a rejected member coming back that's been blocked in the past.

The people or he / she is behind bars just stfu an leave it alone. Let them do the time and move on.

We all appreciate the contributions they made leave it at that.

Where’s the good information on here bud ? I only see the garbage recently that this source had the best ospec… and how it’s so impossible to think they fucked up… Weird… they’re in prison now …Maybe I’m completely wrong and the best ospec means to get busted..

Your right, as the person who needs to defend everything they say. Everyone in the entire world is wrong except you just because you though of it. I bet you invented tin foil

Says the guy that won't stfu about it writing pages and pages about it.

Most of us said what we have to say and are done. Ur fukin weird dude. This is still CCUSA's thread. Go ramble to your nearest brick wall. The rest of us aren't listening.

If you guys spent as much time lifting as you do Dreaming up these crackpot tinfoil hat conspiracy theories you'd all have your pro cards

Get a fucking life bro. Some new account so obsessed with this topic.
This guy isn't new. Just back under yet another alt account.

So @Dickwang, you're not even trying to hide the fact you were a prior member. True new members A) never post this much in a short amount of time, and B) are familiar with many of the things you already know and posted.

Just so happened a @Bigboost22 requested Millard delete their account a day before you created this account. Coincidence?